https://mydramalist.com/72187-love-and-redemption-2

Wah have sequel leh.... Really or not? Wah if have... I happy .... but... who is the actress actor?

Now my vision blur... night already.. can’t see clear... 

—————-

ChuXuanJi: 

you already know ah? You will come back in season 2 ah? Why you don’t tell us.. why you only hint us?

Hahahahahahaha

h  ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yt4TmgMV3Ho&ab_channel=%E5%A8%B1%E4%B9%90%E6%8A%A5%E6%8A%A5%E6%8A%A5  

Minnieee33:

I added you!

Thx... i accept Liao.. :]

0olongtea:

h  ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yt4TmgMV3Ho&ab_channel=%E5%A8%B1%E4%B9%90%E6%8A%A5%E6%8A%A5%E6%8A%A5  

Ok see it..

Dashmount20:

https://mydramalist.com/72187-love-and-redemption-2

Wah have sequel leh.... Really or not? Wah if have... I happy .... but... who is the actress actor?

Now my vision blur... night already.. can’t see clear... 

—————-

ChuXuanJi: 

you already know ah? You will come back in season 2 ah? Why you don’t tell us.. why you only hint us?

Hahahahahahaha

Most likely like Ashe of Love 2, I read it will follow another novel so it will be a different storyline.

0olongtea:

h  ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yt4TmgMV3Ho&ab_channel=%E5%A8%B1%E4%B9%90%E6%8A%A5%E6%8A%A5%E6%8A%A5  

Oh LOL so much drama happening its like a tv show. CY fans are being kinda stupid....People are saying they give out fake news and then make clarification news about him, so we keep seeing posts about him.  Poor YBY, keep getting blasted by CY fans right now. 

They should just let everything go and things will calm down. CY is doing ok on weibo, a lot of people supporting him. I am still ok with CY, I am not ok with CY fandom.

That means the part where 2 fans named Chang Chang & Fang Fang touching his abs or something is fake??XDXD Oh lord, this saga is so dramatic. 

Where is ChuXuanJi?... where is she now?

She give the question and nowhere to find her now... hahaha...

I think we need to ask her directly about season 2...when she around... hahaha

0olongtea:

That means the part where 2 fans named Chang Chang & Fang Fang touching his abs or something is fake??XDXD Oh lord, this saga is so dramatic. 

LOL I don't know if the news are fake or real, 2 sides are coming up with different stories. But when CY was not popular back in 2017, he was pretty close with his small group of fans. There is a video going around with Chang Chang and CY sitting very close together so some people think she is the real gf. 

Fake news. real news, whocares. any news mean he is trending :P 

0olongtea:

h ttps://youtu.be/yt4tmgMV3Ho

What is the world is this video about? It's quite weird??  Is this info in there even legit???

The 10 years drama sounds like 2000s melodramatic k-drama with cancer and all that.XD

I din see any weirdness. 

Which one is weird? Which min?

I think I n33d to rewind the video

h ttps://weibo.com/tv/show/1034:4552073975365639?from=old_pc_videoshow  

Are they sasaeng or just his normal fan?

h  ttps://weibo.com/3001045973/JkqbC39QM?type=comment#_rnd1600870311312 

What teas are they spilling?

Count me in. i need to pat pat pat my YBY.. 

Hmmmm as for CY.. His face 360 degrees different from aug event opening vs 920 event closing.... hmmmmm ... made me a little bit scared. 

Welll, he still has 12mil... without 60k he is still doing fine... ^_^ live go on...

Many young gals will adores him no matter what happen.. right?  Hahahahahaha

Mineeee3:

Oh LOL so much drama happening its like a tv show. CY fans are being kinda stupid....People are saying they give out fake news and then make clarification news about him, so we keep seeing posts about him.  Poor YBY, keep getting blasted by CY fans right now. 

They should just let everything go and things will calm down. CY is doing ok on weibo, a lot of people supporting him. I am still ok with CY, I am not ok with CY fandom.

0olongtea:

h  ttps://weibo.com/3001045973/JkqbC39QM?type=comment#_rnd1600870311312 

What teas are they spilling?

They are saying YBY's team is trying to promote CP, she is using CY.

And then later dirt came out CY is the one trying to promote the CP, he back hugged another female colleague before on stage. 

Honestly, there is so much fan war going on right now, there is no point of looking into it.

I think at this point, just support the projects of whoever you like.

Minnieee33:

They are saying YBY's team is trying to promote CP, she is using CY.

And then later dirt came out CY is the one trying to promote the CP, he back hugged another female colleague before on stage. 

Honestly, there is so much fan war going on right now, there is no point of looking into it.

I think at this point, just support the projects of whoever you like.

Agree... see which one u like... we support each other...

Dashmount20:

Count me in. i need to pat pat pat my YBY.. 

Hmmmm as for CY.. His face 360 degrees different from aug event opening vs 920 event closing.... hmmmmm ... made me a little bit scared. 

Welll, he still has 12mil... without 60k he is still doing fine... ^_^ live go on...

Many young gals will adores him no matter what happen.. right?  Hahahahahaha

Mineeee3:

Ya his weibo followers are up to 1236? People are saying H&R are buying fake followers for him. To me, nothing really matters now. His future projects will determine if he is successful or not. H&R needs someone to make them money, been going downhill for 4 years now.