pinksprings01:

You might enjoy Eternal Love if you liked L&R. 

Yea she might also like Ten Miles (Yang Mi and Mark Chao)...

150.000 years Ba Qian with 70.000 years Ye Hua love story.. 

the funny part is 300 years old son still cute thou... hahahaha :D

pinksprings01:

You might enjoy Eternal Love if you liked L&R. 

That is what my masseuse told me as well. There are 2 seasons right? 

eliteles1:
Fantasy dramas and sweet romance. I love it.

Actually want to watch it after Skate into Love since it is part of the trilogy but didn't manage to

Dashmount20:

hahahaha... AOL almost same vibe..

do you FL lead JinMi mother same actress with XJ mother.. ?

XJ father also played in AOL as ML father in AOL.. hahaha :D

Haha... they are fixed into these role liao.

caDAVEr:

That is what my masseuse told me as well. There are 2 seasons right? 

Actually want to watch it after Skate into Love since it is part of the trilogy but didn't manage to

the eternal love 2 season is the lovey dovey scene the girl from future go to the past.. 

played by Xing Zhao Lin.. different with Ten Miles (58 eps)

https://mydramalist.com/16547-eternal-love -> 58 eps -> same vibe.. story about demon and god..

https://mydramalist.com/24275-the-eternal-love -> 24 eps -> girl go to the past

Dashmount20:

the eternal love 2 season is the lovey dovey scene the girl from future go to the past.. 

played by Xing Zhao Lin.. different with Ten Miles (58 eps)

https://mydramalist.com/16547-eternal-love -> 58 eps -> same vibe.. story about demon and god..

https://mydramalist.com/24275-the-eternal-love -> 24 eps -> girl go to the past

I think she meant the one with Yang Mi... It is going to be a big investment of time... can watch in netflix.

caDAVEr:

I think she meant the one with Yang Mi... It is going to be a big investment of time... can watch in netflix.

ooo ya the ten miles.. have same vibe with LnR story about demon and god.

good and bad.. war between demon and god.. battle.. lol...

different time frame.. ten miles battle was like 150.000 years ago between demon and god.. and there is a story between God Of War (Ye hua brother) with Ba Qian... and Li Jing. so somehow it is not triangle love story... it was square? hahahaha 

Li Jing (Demon Prince) and God Of War like -> Ba Qian <-> Ye Hua 

while LnR only 1000 years ago... hahahaha :D here only triangle love story

HC -> God of War + Xuan Ji <-> SF <- Ying Hua

Dashmount20:

ooo ya the ten miles.. have same vibe with LnR story about demon and god.

good and bad.. war between demon and god.. battle.. lol...

different time frame.. ten miles battle was like 150.000 years ago between demon and god.. and there is a story between God Of War (Ye hua brother) with Ba Qian... and Li Jing. so somehow it is not triangle love story... it was square? hahahaha 

Li Jing (Demon Prince) and God Of War like -> Ba Qian <-> Ye Hua 

while LnR only 1000 years ago... hahahaha :D here only triangle love story

HC -> God of War + Xuan Ji <-> SF <- Ying Hua

Think I take a break first from this lol. I'll finish a few K-drama before going into the next Xianxia.

caDAVEr:

Think I take a break first from this lol. I'll finish a few K-drama before going into the next Xianxia.

Here’s something that might be confusing when watching Eternal Love since in L&R it’s different. In Eternal Love, Qing Qiu (where the fl lead Bai Qian is from) is not in the demon realm (where Zi Hu is from) like it is in L&R. 

pinksprings01:

Here’s something that might be confusing when watching Eternal Love since in L&R it’s different. In Eternal Love, Qing Qiu (where the fl lead Bai Qian is from) is not in the demon realm (where Zi Hu is from) like it is in L&R. 

cos Zi Hu is purple fox only has 1 tail .. Ba Qian got 9 fox tailed.. like celestial thing..

Zihu is sometimes refer to as qingqiu (not in the drama tho?). Anyhow, they can become a celestial tribe if they cultivate on the immortal path which they did in Eternal Love (Three lives three worlds, 10 miles of peach blossom). 3L3W seems to make the heavenly deities take in animal forms lol

Also isnt Zhang Binbin’s tribe a demon tribe? Ive read somewhere that netflix puts it as ghost tribe?

caDAVEr:

So yeah... there’s bunch of heavenly stuff thrown in tbe story and the story itself seems to occur a good chunk in the heavenly realm and the God of War is Mo Yuan who’s a male (typically God of War is a male in some xianxia stories)

Some more.. Mo yuan and ye hua are twins with gap thousand hundred years.... hahahaha

just finished L&R. I need more Xi Xuan and GOW scenes in heaven.Ending is really great but I think they rushed a little bit.I still don’t understand some parts.

Sapphire29:

just finished L&R. I need more Xi Xuan and GOW scenes in heaven.Ending is really great but I think they rushed a little bit.I still don’t understand some parts.

Which parts dun understand? We brainstorm together...

Yea... i oso need more that part..

But sadly GOW did not know Xi Xuan. She only know vermillion bird

i don’t understand why Phoenix still can hurt SF. He already knew who he is, right? And the flower that GOW intended to give is really HC? I’ve seen she hold that flower when she got blue dress from SF

Sapphire29:

i don’t understand why Phoenix still can hurt SF. He already knew who he is, right? And the flower that GOW intended to give is really HC? I’ve seen she hold that flower when she got blue dress from SF

Phoenix is demon bird enemy. 

SF in the 10 life is born as demon.

Yea.. GOW want to give the flower to bai lin.

Yea.. xi xuan as vermillion bird gave her blue dress.