caDAVEr:

I think some ppl regardless of gender like to see 2 handsome dudes... the FL don't really matter.

waks... i mind.. who the hell only want to see 2 handsome dude? and no Female Lead? waks... hahaha :D

Dashmount20:

ohhh.. i see.. have you watch steven Zhang "My Huckleberry Friends" or "Young Blood"?

I try watch "Young  Blood" but stop after few episode.. hahahaha :D

Yes I watched these 2.... the 0.5 is Symphony Romance which I dropped.

his hair is so funny in all 3...

Dashmount20:

waks... i mind.. who the hell only want to see 2 handsome dude? and no Female Lead? waks... hahaha :D

Girls bah... and some guys lol

caDAVEr:

Girls bah... and some guys lol

ooo ok that make sense.. i am not girl. i am auntie.. that why i am not comfort seeing dude only.. wakakaka :D

Dashmount20:

ooo ok that make sense.. i am not girl. i am auntie.. that why i am not comfort seeing dude only.. wakakaka :D

Yeah, not my cup of tea as well. I like to see BG CP

caDAVEr:

After yesterday's episode, the song by CY kept ringing in my head...

Could it be that Cheng Yi was singing in that scene ?, because he and another singer are credited with interpreting the same song (there are two tracks on the ost with the same song, but different performers.).  Theme: "Guard"

Yes, there is this song at the last episode, quite high pitch one sang by him.

eliteles1:

Could it be that Cheng Yi was singing in that scene ?, because he and another singer are credited with interpreting the same song (there are two tracks on the ost with the same song, but different performers.).  Theme: "Guard"

yea, she cant get over of CY... hahaha :D his song title is Guard

caDAVEr:

Untamed is one of them? Which is the other?

The untamed and the other (Immortality),  Although this actor won me over with his character Ru Yu (immortal fish) in Ashes of love (I watch that drama because of his character).

Dashmount20:

yea, she cant get over of CY... hahaha :D his song title is Guard

But the same song is sung twice on the ost (by different singers).

eliteles1:

But the same song is sung twice on the ost (by different singers). 

I only can hear the version by CY LOL...

eliteles1:

The untamed and the other (Immortality),  Although this actor won me over with his character Ru Yu (immortal fish) in Ashes of love (I watch that drama because of his character).

I didn't watch AOL... L&R is my first Xianxia drama. Didn't think I'd like this genre

caDAVEr:

I didn't watch AOL... L&R is my first Xianxia drama. Didn't think I'd like this genre

You might enjoy Eternal Love if you liked L&R. 

caDAVEr:

Fantasy dramas and sweet romance. I love it.
 caDAVEr:

hahahaha... AOL almost same vibe..

do you FL lead JinMi mother same actress with XJ mother.. ?

XJ father also played in AOL as ML father in AOL.. hahaha :D