We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 caDAVEr:

I watched the older HK versions. Favourite is the HSADSS with tony leung as Zhang Wuji 

Love the HK versions of the trilogy, but I ended up watching more and preferring the version with Lawrence Ng as Zhang Wuji since I like the actresses in there

Drama Empress:

planning to make a fan-made cut 59 episodes into a 3hours movie  I don't know if it's possible i need all your suggestions and thoughts from ep01 to 59 quote your fav scenes &characters to make a better version i begin with omitting si-fend blood vomits .....

Ep 55 when LHJD slaps YL from harming SF and we get SF smirking at YL who fell haha

I'm rewatching again, at the end of last episode, LL said something about serving to Li Ze Palace people. Does it mean Li Ze Palace still exists? Is it possible that SF might build and lead Li Ze Palace again.

I also love the scenes where LHJD pretends to be XJ, SF's love for XJ is so heart fluttering (despite the scene being sad). 

(Source: ohsehuns => https://ohsehuns.tumblr.com/post/628986334055366656/love-and-redemption-jidu-pretends-to-be-xuanji)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CE_oeyWJQT0/?igshid=rcot4w4us5po

Who can read this? Is it the casts will perform something on that date? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5ljLyroDNM

Eng Sub] Love And Redemption MV 优酷官方频道 Yu Si Feng and Chu Xuan Ji 10 lifetimes【琉璃美人煞|成毅X袁冰妍】禹司凤&褚璇玑
 Drama Empress:

planning to make a fan-made cut 59 episodes into a 3hours movie  I don't know if it's possible i need all your suggestions and thoughts from ep01 to 59 quote your fav scenes &characters to make a better version i begin with omitting si-feng blood vomits .....

When XJ goes to find SF after regaining her 6 senses thinking he was going to leave, in episode 28

CocoNat:

Crooked, are the CP fans who met the couple for the first time? Are you waiting for Riko? # Colored Glass is a perfect ending. The Cloud Songs prepared by Youku will be launched on 9 Le 20, and the theme song of Colored Glass will be live streamed online. I look forward to seeing the couple again! Overseas i colored glass, download standing #SpeedCN #accelerator, good dramas and every sweet tidbit are not missed ? #成毅 #袁冰妍 #刘学义 #张予曦 #liuli #琉璃美人魔 #overseas chasing drama artifact speedcn 16 h

I used google translater. 

Dashmount20:

Yea... thomas choose the correct agency..

Cheng yi only join H&R century then got main role. Pervious agency went bankrupt. 

Perverse even, as it did not promote this precious gem. Ahhhh !!!! (but everything has its right moment). Now give him even better roles.

Eimae:

Ep 55 when LHJD slaps YL from harming SF and we get SF smirking at YL who fell haha

Drama Empress:

planning to make a fan-made cut 59 episodes into a 3hours movie  I don't know if it's possible i need all your suggestions and thoughts from ep01 to 59 quote your fav scenes &characters to make a better version i begin with omitting si-feng blood vomits .....

The best scenes between Si Feng Chu Xuanji (1-when they met 2- The tournament in which Si Feng wins the match. 3-They in the market learning to taste the food. 4- She hugging his legs. 5- Si Feng discovering who is your father 6- Si Feng (watching the 9 incarnations) 7- Si Feng saying she is angry that she did not come soon to meet him 8- The reunion, after she finds out she was unfair to him 9 lives 9- She almost dies frozen 10 - every time she saves him with her sword Din kun 11- When he dies in her arms 12- When he holds the big pot and says that the 3 kingdoms will not be destroyed because they contain the memory of both of them. 13-Their marriage. 14- Him flying from the roof to her. 15- He taking her to the wagon in the sky, while spreading his golden wings. 15- He, she, the baby and friends gathered at the end. 16-They near the tree (the end). 17-Every time he spreads his wings of fire. 18-Him saying it's Mocha Xing. 19-Him saying that she has no heart. 20-Every time he fights with the sword, he uses his magic shield. P.s: It is not in order. (these are the ones I managed to remember, but there's more.). P.S: The first time she actually cries (even though she has a glass heart), when he stands in front of Ru Yu and receives the sword in his back, instead of Xuanji.
 Amanda Ainsworth:

I'm rewatching again, at the end of last episode, LL said something about serving to Li Ze Palace people. Does it mean Li Ze Palace still exists? Is it possible that SF might build and lead Li Ze Palace again.

I don't know, but I missed mentioning Lize Palace.

have have.. LL said something about serving Lize palace.. maybe they are attending the party too

Eimae:

Love the HK versions of the trilogy, but I ended up watching more and preferring the version with Lawrence Ng as Zhang Wuji since I like the actresses in there

I saw that version as well... i absolutely love Gigi Lai... so I know what u mean.

CocoNat:

Google translate .. look like about launching the songs of LnR

speedcn.in crooked, are the cp fans who first met the couple in? Are you waiting for Riko?
# Colored Glass is a perfect ending. The Cloud Songs prepared by Youku will be launched on 9 Le 20, and the theme song of Colored Glass will be live streamed online. I look forward to seeing the couple again!
Overseas i colored glass, download standing #SpeedCN #accelerator, good dramas and every sweet tidbit are not missed ?
#成毅 #袁冰妍 #刘学义 #张予曦 #liuli #琉璃美人魔 #overseas chasing drama artifact speedc