We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

The thing with Chengyi having 2 dramas back to back is fanwars and it's usually the FLs who got all the heat.

MK916:

Someone mentioned that  Linglong said roasted pigeons should never ever be served to Li Ze Palace people.  Bird demons should eat bird?

Lize Palace is rebuild afterward but I think SF is no longer the leader since he just want to be with XJ. LL said they shouldn't serve bird dish because you know, they are bird demons. But the funny is that XJ cooked SF a bird dish on ep 51 and she even said she knows what SF likes to eat the most. 

Minnieee33:

Lize Palace is rebuild afterward but I think SF is no longer the leader since he just want to be with XJ. LL said they shouldn't serve bird dish because you know, they are bird demons. But the funny is that XJ cooked SF a bird dish on ep 51 and she even said she knows what SF likes to eat the most. 

SF likes to eat birds.... ?

pinksprings01:

SF likes to eat birds.... ?

I don't think so...... That's why people were saying XJ you really don't have a heart. 

Thanks. Too bad, it would've be fun to watch them there together.

LovelyLady:

The thing with Chengyi having 2 dramas back to back is fanwars and it's usually the FLs who got all the heat.

Last time, ding yuxi got a lot of hate though. 

People are already comparing the cry scenes of the FLs. 

Minnieee33:

Last time, ding yuxi got a lot of hate though. 

People are already comparing the cry scenes of the FLs. 

That’s too much

I saw that and some hurtful comments on YBY. I feel bad for her.

Eimae:

敖磊 Ao Lei voices LHJD

he mostly does video games (based on baidu) 

That's nice to know. Thanks! :)

eliteles1:

Perverse even, as it did not promote this precious gem. Ahhhh !!!! (but everything has its right moment). Now give him even better roles. 

I think the first agency not doing good and dunno to manage.. in the his first agency went bankrupt... I saw it in YouTube... 

Yeap... looking forward to see that version.. I watch the Kim bum version i Dun really like.. hahaha

eliteles1:
No, I have never seen these dramas.

You can consider watch.. it it continues series... but no demon no god... only mortal.. hahahaha no reincarnation hahaha

pinksprings01:

Tweet by @dramapotatoe:

#LoveAndRedemption leads, #YuanBingyan and #ChengYi to reunite for a livestream event on Sep 20th on Youku following the wrap of the drama, along with director Yin Tao.

Source 

Good news.  Let someone reproduce this event for fans on video. 

hmmm downloading 4k episodes of love and redemption right now speed sucks it will take days to download at this rate hmmm

hope they release other uncut episodes so that I can add them to my collection

I'm planning to make our favorite moments into a 3hours movie

Dashmount20:

You can consider watch.. it it continues series... but no demon no god... only mortal.. hahahaha no reincarnation hahaha

Ahh...alright.