We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

I wanted to share the link of L&R douyin panel I mentioned in a comment previously but I can't. I think it's because my account is new.

LovelyLady:

I wanted to share the link of L&R douyin panel I mentioned in a comment previously but I can't. I think it's because my account is new.

just copy paste the link.. we still can click the link

Didn't she get LHJD's memories when she transformed in him? She was inside him . Or  she didn't have access on them.

LovelyLady:

Didn't she get LHJD's memories when she transformed in him? She was inside him . Or  she didn't have access on them.

She got his memories of being poisoned, stabbed + cut by HC 

LovelyLady:

Didn't she get LHJD's memories when she transformed in him? She was inside him . Or  she didn't have access on them.

LHJD memory was sealed by Bai lin and Si Ming.

i think ep 27, when XJ inside the Ba Huang mirror. The pilar of life contain GoW memory where she remember her past as LHJD was sealed almost crack then SiMing use his power to sealed it then he report to Bai Lin that he almost cant seal it back and the GOW almost remember everything.. 

But when she transform to LHJD, LHJD remember XJ memory with SF.

pinksprings01:

She got his memories of being poisoned, stabbed + cut by HC 

but she dunno who is the person who stabbed and cut by whom.. it is unclear for her.. till she become YL show her the last scene on the wall that Demon King want to show to GOD of War. the LHJD transformation to GOW... Then XJ face shock.. ep 54

I love that love of their brothers. I remember the scene where Si Feng was stabbed by Chu Xuanji after she witnessed Hao Chen's death. (Wu Zi Qi was wonderful there as a brother. And they treated each other like a brother in that argument between them, in which they did not agree. And I even saw some small tears in Wu Zi Qi's eyes.) All the scenes with them I believed in this brotherhood.

pinksprings01:

WZQ protecting SF

(Source: ohsehuns)

eliteles1:

I love that love of their brothers. I remember the scene where Si Feng was stabbed by Chu Xuanji after she witnessed Hao Chen's death. (Wu Zi Qi was wonderful there as a brother. And they treated each other like a brother in that argument between them, in which they did not agree. And I even saw some small tears in Wu Zi Qi's eyes.) All the scenes with them I believed in this brotherhood.

BL = brother love.. yes.. i love that too..

I know about the memories bieng sealed and remembering how Bailin cut him to make GOW. I was talking about when he came back and Xuanji was still there, somewhere in him. Didn't she had access on his memories at that moment? 

Dashmount20:

I love the images where Xi Xuan save GOW.

Yes, everything is so beautiful here. (Every scene as well as its meanings. And it even reminds me of a certain real and eternal character.).
 Dashmount20:

but she dunno who is the person who stabbed and cut by whom.. it is unclear for her.. till she become YL show her the last scene on the wall that Demon King want to show to GOD of War. the LHJD transformation to GOW... Then XJ face shock.. ep 54

Yeah, but that was before she unsealed MSX. She was shocked because her memories were still sealed.

MSX+CJ= LHJD ------ CJ isn't exactly a separate entity and should've had access to all of LHJD's memories.

eliteles1:
Yes, everything is so beautiful here. (Every scene as well as its meanings. And it even reminds me of a certain real and eternal character.).

I love XiXuan Gentle smile towards GoW..

gosh... he so handsome..

Invalid permission when I want to post the link. I sent it to eliteles1. Maybe she can share it. It wasn't really an insightful panel, a bit boring too.

LovelyLady:

I know about the memories bieng sealed and remembering how Bailin cut him to make GOW. I was talking about when he came back and Xuanji was still there, somewhere in him. Didn't she had access on his memories at that moment? 

ooo after she become LHJD.. i think she should remember it all. but then she replied to LHJD that she does not want revenge.. she only want love..

O yes... SF teaching Love is finally work to XJ.. wakakaka :D

LovelyLady:

Invalid permission when I want to post the link. I sent it to eliteles1. Maybe she can share it. It wasn't really an insightful panel, a bit boring too.

oo is it? i just copy paste the youtube link.. hahaha :D