0olongtea:

ln luli drama, the scriptwriter is a bit biased toward ML, she makes everyone do "stupid" things expect ML. Only ML is shouldering everything until 59 eps. XD

I saw that YBY photoshoot, just wow, she looks so different in a good way!!

I think I might have to skip out on MXCA, when I see ZYX's face especially with CY's face, I keep thinking of them as LL & SF.XDXD Hopefully, CY's Spring Banquet's FL is GXT. I wanna see new CY's drama that has moderate/abundance amt of romance.

I honestly only blamed XJ for being too obedient but when it came to SF, all XJ's distrust of him was from his own doing. He tried to protect XJ but he was no different from HC when it came to not telling her the truth and I did resent him for that. The scriptwriter's bias towards making SF the ultimate good guy actually backfired for me XD

Minnieee33:

Ya, seem like he doesn't like it. 

The Chinese version? I don't think there is any English version online. 

No english version.  Too bad

brenda91:

I honestly only blamed XJ for being too obedient but when it came to SF, all XJ's distrust of him was from his own doing. He tried to protect XJ but he was no different from HC when it came to not telling her the truth and I did resent him for that. The scriptwriter's bias towards making SF the ultimate good guy actually backfired for me XD

Tbh I know SF wanted to protect XJ by not telling her she’s LHJD but I found it annoying. 

Minnieee33:

I think they did it because they need to ride out CY's hype for PoCA. Not a lot of people are going to watch PoCA if it wasn't for CY. It also keep him trending as well. 

haha, they are definitely trying to piggyback off the success of L&R. A problem is that the genres are vastly different. L&R was xianxia with romance at its core but PoCA is little romance with more political intrigue so even if CY is great, the difference in genres will draw different crowds. Plus it's basically all the same faces with different identities lol

pinksprings01:

Tbh I know SF wanted to protect XJ by not telling her she’s LHJD but I found it annoying. 

Right? Yuan Lang at least got bonus points for honesty lol

brenda91:

Right? Yuan Lang at least got bonus points for honesty lol

I’m glad he showed up to the party to reveal everything after Bai Lin showed up, he did something right for once even if it was for his own benefit. 

brenda91:

But Xuanji became obedient when SF said he was the moshaxing and was deceiving her to kill her. (When I disobeyed my parents and turns out I was wrong. I become obedient too, just to atone my foolishness). I know that she knew SF's personality but at that moment, her believing was shattered. Agreed that SF created his own hell by sacrificing so much without her knowledge. That's why I didn't get why people were mad (her actions and words were wrong and hurtful cf. ep47)  like she hurt him deliberately. She didn't know about his punishment,  his curse,...

Even when they reconciled. They said they won't hide anything from each other. But he lied to her again lol. 

brenda91:

I don't enjoy SF's character as much later in the drama. As I get older,  I don't like the type who lies to protect the other person. I need honest communication between relationships.  He said he only lied to XJ once ( he being a demon) and then he lied again about Moshaxin and then he didn't tell her she was Moshaxin. I feel like XJ deserves to know and make her own decision. 

Some fans were saying they finally understand XJ stabbing SF on ep 47 after 920, those poor fans were hurt.

eliteles1:

https://www.sohu.com/a/420568144_442458?scm=1002.44003c.20c024e.PC_ARTICLE_REC&spm=smpc.content.fd-d.16.1601054869598UldNRyC

What does it say here? Are they distorting things (or helping Cheng yi)?

Hmm... I don't think you should post these news here. This includes most of CY's black history lol. Honestly, he gained a lot of hardcore fans after 920.  If you love him, these things shouldn't matter anyway.  His fans really like Yang Zi XD they hate YBY

eliteles1:

https://www.sohu.com/a/420568144_442458?scm=1002.44003c.20c024e.PC_ARTICLE_REC&spm=smpc.content.fd-d.16.1601054869598UldNRyC

What does it say here? Are they distorting things (or helping Cheng yi)?

If I were you I wouldn't read those news. Focus on the good things his dramas, his interviews,... Forget 920 event cuz nothing good came out of it. You believe in him and that's what matter. 

Minnieee33 
Hmm... I don't think you should post these news here. This includes most of CY's black history lol. Honestly, he gained a lot of hardcore fans after 920.  If you love him, these things shouldn't matter anyway.  His fans really like Yang Zi XD they hate YBY.

Right. But the images shown there (indicate that they distorted). They cut out the image and distorted it (when the full image is shown, we see that there was nothing too much. It was just a group of friends (including outdoors), walking on the street.
 LovelyLady:

If I were you I wouldn't read those news. Focus on the good things his dramas, his interviews,... Forget 920 event cuz nothing good came out of it. You believe in him and that's what matter. 

I believe him.  

Right. But the images shown there (indicate that they distorted). They cut out the image and distorted it (when the full image is shown, we see that there was nothing too much. It was just a group of friends (including outdoors), walking on the street.
 eliteles1:

I believe him.  

But like do we want us to talk about his gossip here? There is a lot......and so much details that we can go into it. That's why we are saying leave the gossip/news out.

ps. if you want to know, those aren't his friends, they are his fans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vq42KElUZaI

(Eng sub) Chengyi Interview Eng Sub: 成毅最新采访:喊话不要再叫我老干部,澄清不是断网青年

That was Cheng Yi's last interview. Here he says that he is not a caveman (he knows how to use a cell phone), but that he does not have time. Who likes to drink coffee and fish by the lake.

And I want him to continue with the attitude he says here: "who doesn't pay attention to what's going on outside", when he's playing (filming) a character.

Oh, Dad, he was as peaceful, happy, and humble and simple as we have always seen him in all of his appearances (BTS, interviews, etc.).

Minnieee33:

But like do we want us to talk about his gossip here? There is a lot......and so much details that we can go into it. That's why we are saying leave the gossip/news out.

ps. if you want to know, those aren't his friends, they are his fans.

You are right, so I have now posted an interview (his last), which the author of the video informs (which shows us Cheng Yi) happy, relaxed, and such cool details of him.