https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZja-6yZYkE

This vídeo would compare Cheng Yi’s reaction to Zizi and Bingyian, when they were talking. The source of the vídeo came from fans in the show.

P.S: He ignored neither.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rQnMNusPbc&feature=youtu.be

Cheng Yi Yuan Bingyan | Maybe we all misunderstood him...

Second season of L&R might be adaption of novel Qian Xiang Yin, same author as L&R.  Never read the novel so I have no idea what's it about. I need more fantasy drama in my life.

Minnieee33:

Second season of L&R might be adaption of novel Qian Xiang Yin, same author as L&R.  Never read the novel so I have no idea what's it about. I need more fantasy drama in my life.

Even if Qian Xiang Yin isn’t related to L&R, I’ll still be watching it since I always enjoy xianxia dramas. Another novel called Ban Cheng Feng Yue by Shi Si Lang is being adapted into a xianxia drama with Li Yi Tong as the fl which is also exciting. 

pinksprings01:

Even if Qian Xiang Yin isn’t related to L&R, I’ll still be watching it since I always enjoy xianxia dramas. Another novel called Ban Cheng Feng Yue by Shi Si Lang is being adapted into a xianxia drama with Li Yi Tong as the fl which is also exciting. 

Oh Yes! I am excited for that one as well. Is deng lun the confirmed ML?

2021 is going to be a good year in dramaland. So many good drama coming out... like a few BL dramas lol. 

Minnieee33:

Oh Yes! I am excited for that one as well. Is deng lun the confirmed ML?

2021 is going to be a good year in dramaland. So many good drama coming out... like a few BL dramas lol. 

Idk if the ML has been confirmed yet but Deng Lun would be a great choice for the ml. For BL dramas next year,  I’m excited for Immortality and A Tale of the Wanderers. 

Minnieee33:

I hope it's a good one. I liked xianxia more than modern c-drama. I wanna see my favs try many genres, not always costume drama or modern drama. 

LovelyLady:

I hope it's a good one. I liked xianxia more than modern c-drama. I wanna see my favs try many genres, not always costume drama or modern drama. 

Modern dramas are a hit or miss, many of them become repetitive product placement ads (like Love Designer). 

pinksprings01:

Idk if the ML has been confirmed yet but Deng Lun would be a great choice for the ml. For BL dramas next year,  I’m excited for Immortality and A Tale of the Wanderers. 

I would say the competition in 2020 is pretty weak but 2021 looks like a battlefield,  lots of very popular xianxia coming up. 

2015 -The Journey of Flower

2016-Noble Aspirations

2017- Eternal Love 

2018- Ashe of Love

2019-Untamed 

2020- Love and Redemption

2021-??

pinksprings01:

Modern dramas are a hit or miss, many of them become repetitive product placement ads (like Love Designer). 

I love Reba but couldn't watch that drama. Nothing but thirty was the latest modrrn drama, I enjoyed. I watched the remake of full house but didn't like it.

pinksprings01:

Modern dramas are a hit or miss, many of them become repetitive product placement ads (like Love Designer). 

Agree. I like Modern drama with fantasy element like Moonshine and Valentine.

https://m.sohu.com/a/419765685_100132268/?pvid=000115_3w_a&scm=1002.44003c.fe021c.PC_ARTICLE_REC&spm=smpc.content.fd-d.94.1600743773810WfG1rkq&_f=index_pagerecom_94 

wait a minute, friends, is there anyone who wants to explain this article? I really don't understand the meaning of this article
 Love Yuan:

https://m.sohu.com/a/419765685_100132268/?pvid=000115_3w_a&scm=1002.44003c.fe021c.PC_ARTICLE_REC&spm=smpc.content.fd-d.94.1600743773810WfG1rkq&_f=index_pagerecom_94 

wait a minute, friends, is there anyone who wants to explain this article? I really don't understand the meaning of this article
You can use the google translater bar (but I already put this article in this group, I put it with all the images), (in English). (page 232) I used the google translater bar (it translates the entire page at once).