Dashmount20:

ya lor... how the MDL got the list of the series of Broken Cloud2?

even the Broken Cloud 1 yet to filmed or air.. hahahaha :D

i am cluesless like Xuan Ji... :D

Noooo... I dun want BL.... I want romance between Boy and Girl..

not boy boy... 

Same same... No B B

I like Zhao Lu Si.... I think it'll be quite fun to have her to act with the boys. :)

caDAVEr:

https://mydramalist.com/69355-broken-clouds

There isn't even any casting fixed for broken clouds and they are casted for season 2...LOL

Maybe BL so no need FL?

seems like some enthusiastic fan did it on MDL page

caDAVEr:

Same same... No B B

I like Zhao Lu Si.... I think it'll be quite fun to have her to act with the boys. :)

i also like her..

i am looking forward for her upcoming "A Female Student Arrives at the Imperial College ", "The Romance of Tiger and Rose  season 2", "Dating in the Kitchen ", and "The Long Ballad "

Dashmount20:

i also like her..

i am looking forward for her upcoming "A Female Student Arrives at the Imperial College ", "The Romance of Tiger and Rose  season 2", "Dating in the Kitchen ", and "The Long Ballad "

Most looking forward to TROTAR2 with all original cast :)

Think "Dating in the Kitchen" should be airing next, some pretty hot kissing scenes from the trailer, just that the leads age gap is 18 years... like "count your lucky stars"

Dashmount20:

Han chengyu... i dun think same agency

Ooooh youre right. He’s in another but he shows up in H&R produced/sponsored dramas lol.

Think Bai Shu, Ruo Yu and Fu Fanjun (WZQ) are part of h&r 

caDAVEr:

Most looking forward to TROTAR2 with all original cast :)

Think "Dating in the Kitchen" should be airing next, some pretty hot kissing scenes from the trailer, just that the leads age gap is 18 years... like "count your lucky stars"

Looking forward to Dating in the Kitchen (hoping sept or oct air date) as I like the actor, and he looks great in this. If I dont feel their chemistry or it becomes weird to me I’ll just back out xD 

Eimae:

Looking forward to Dating in the Kitchen (hoping sept or oct air date) as I like the actor, and he looks great in this. If I dont feel their chemistry or it becomes weird to me I’ll just back out xD 

The trailer still looks okay if not aware of the age gap... with CYLS I cannot get over the fact that he was from the first "Meteor Garden" and she from the latest.

caDAVEr:

The 11th reincarnation probably? L&R season 2 LOL... this time round SF dumped XJ.

Hahaha i'm laughed read it L&R S2

MK916:

If anyone is interested, I have uploaded english subtitles using Google translation for episodes 48, 51, 52, 53. I am working on the rest. I know it's a little backward.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1OsgCf_OmQkaAxGT3dHtgb3aOMrAQ_mEZ?usp=sharing 

oh gosh, thank you for the translation this, this is will really help me understand the storyline, next ep I can wait

SF as Red Phoenix bird your thoughts... 

last week I accepted him as a demon now as red phoenix bird

Drama Empress:

SF as Red Phoenix bird your thoughts...

So SF flirts first to GOW..... wakakaka,a

pinksprings01:

The flashback of HC cutting Luo Hou Ji Du looked terrifying 

What ep? 

soe13:

What ep? 

I think 46... when XJ try to break Liu Li glass

Romance of Tiger and Rose S2 is confirmed??? 

Sadly I dont think there will be a chance they collab . Chinese fans are crazy right now plus they aren't in the same agency. But hey one can hope!

WOW Cheng Yi has a crazy amount of drama line up

Minnieee33:

Romance of Tiger and Rose S2 is confirmed??? 

Sadly I dont think there will be a chance they collab . Chinese fans are crazy right now. But hey one can hope!

I think it is confirmed...