OMG im so happy!!!!!

I am also super down for a ZLS and LHY third collab XD

Back to the drama, I thought SF also found out his life in Heaven. So won't he know that if he dies in the 10th live, he will just go back to Heaven? So he is not really dead dead? XJ also doesn't have any more hatred now because she doesn't remember so she will also go back to Heaven?

Anyone watched Mulan it has Liu Yi Fei/Crystal Liu in it she was one of my fav actresses I mean who hates her mesmerizing performances in Chinese Paladin and Return of the Condor Heroe 

Minnieee33:

OMG im so happy!!!!!

I am also super down for a ZLS and LHY third collab XD

Back to the drama, I thought SF also found out his life in Heaven. So won't he know that if he dies in the 10th live, he will just go back to Heaven? So he is not really dead dead? XJ always doesn't have any more hatred now because she doesn't remember so she will also go back to Heaven?

Hahahaha...

Shld be Lor... when SF die.. he shld be back to heaven

Maybe he and XJ want to taste life as mortal.. hahahahaa

@Drama Empress: is it out? Who is the ML?

Dashmount20:

streaming on disney+  it's Mulan does it need an ML?

but there are some adaptations or similar titles like Mulan charactertization a brave FL

Oh My General (2017)Mu Guiying Takes Command (2012)

Love Yuan:

Hahaha i'm laughed read it L&R S2

lol we haven't finished it and talk about season 2 

Minnieee33:

Romance of Tiger and Rose S2 is confirmed??? 

Sadly I dont think there will be a chance they collab . Chinese fans are crazy right now plus they aren't in the same agency. But hey one can hope!

WOW Cheng Yi has a crazy amount of drama line up

think it is confirmed just that cast like not fixed yet.

Drama Empress:

seems like some enthusiastic fan did it on MDL page

haha the admin approved without link etc... the last time I added a cast and they asked me for evidence 

Dashmount20:

I think 46... when XJ try to break Liu Li glass

that scene reminded me of dexter.

Dashmount20:

donnie yen I think. there is a small screening. 

caDAVEr:

that scene reminded me of dexter.

Why dexter? Who is dexter?

caDAVEr:

donnie yen I think. there is a small screening. 

Donnie yen act as her father?

I mean the ML like boyfriend...

Drama Empress:

streaming on disney+  it's Mulan does it need an ML?

but there are some adaptations or similar titles like Mulan charactertization a brave FL

Oh My General (2017)Mu Guiying Takes Command (2012)

Cast

Liu Yifei as Mulan, the eldest daughter of Hua Zhou who defies both tradition and the law by disguising herself as a man by the name of Hua Jun in order to enlist herself in the Imperial Army in place of her ailing father.[5]

Crystal Rao portrays a young Mulan.
Donnie Yen as Commander Tung, the high ranking leader of the Imperial Army and mentor to Mulan.[6] Both Tung and Chen are based on Li Shang from the animated film.[7]

Jason Scott Lee as Bori Khan, a Rouran[7] warrior leader intent on avenging his father's death. Khan is based on Shan Yu from the animated film.[8]

Yoson An[8] as Chen Honghui, a confident and ambitious recruit who joins Commander Tung's unit, and becomes Mulan's ally and love interest.[9] Both Chen and Tung are based on Li Shang from the animated film.[7]

Gong Li as Xian Lang,[8] a powerful witch with shapeshifting abilities and an ally of Bori Khan.[10]

Jet Li as The Emperor of China, a wise benevolent ruler of China who orders the mobilization of troops via the conscription of one man from each household to fight the invading Rouran army.[11]

Tzi Ma as Hua Zhou, Mulan's father and a famed war veteran, who is now recalled to the Imperial Army despite his frail health.[12]

Rosalind Chao as Hua Li, Mulan's mother and Zhou's wife.[12]

it said.. yoso an is Milan love interest 

Dashmount20:

Donnie yen act as her father?

I mean the ML like boyfriend...

Yoson An is her ally and love interest

Dashmount20:

Why dexter? Who is dexter?

caDAVEr:

Oooo the serial killer... lol..