caDAVEr:

Wah... XJ only forbid SF to see other girls... so this still works... lol

SF mentioned the phoenix as the king of birds and natural enemy to his type. The sounds that the phoenix makes can penetrate his organs. 

I did not understand you. But ... Si Feng is a Phoenix with golden wings.
 Xien_Rue:

This, we need to verify. I really hope the drama made him a phoenix, and not just ordinary bird.

I agree with you.

Minnieee33:

Oh, ya crystal is getting a lot of heat lately. I tend to say off that topic so it won't ruin my drama experience. 

"SF was a god sent by heavenly emperor to become a peacemaker.." 

I think SF went down the trial with God of War willingly, not sent by the heaven emperor. 

This is interesting and beautiful. "peacemaker".

pinksprings01:

I wonder when SF will find out his true identity in the final episodes (before or after he is in coma) 

His true identity as the son of the celestial emperor?
 eliteles1:

Thanks a lot !

No problem and honestly the acting in these scenes were so satisfying to me. Crystal Yuan’s emotional acting got so much better in episode 52.

Minnieee33:

If someone go to Crystal yuan studio weibo, they just released BTS. There is a extra kiss scene that was cut from the drama at the end, so cute!!! Also I love how XJ princess hug SF LOL. 

Edit: I think this kiss scene is suppose to be where they showed SF's eye and said he can't ruin XJ!!!! Stupid edits!! 

Her original voice sound a lot better than the drama in the BTS. 

WTH, that was so cute!! Why would they ruin those moments? First, kiss on the cheek or mole part, and this extra kiss scene, they need to fire the one who cut those scenes.

notalinsanglian:

WTH, that was so cute!! Why would they ruin those moments? First, kiss on the cheek or mole part, and this extra kiss scene, they need to fire the one who cut those scenes.

censored they have to fulfill required regulations  for airing dramas in mainland

pinksprings01:

No problem and honestly the acting in these scenes were so satisfying to me. Crystal Yuan’s emotional acting got so much better in episode 52.

They were both perfect together. This episode 52 is a gem.

Drama Empress:

Episodes 54-59 preview

Episodes 54-59 preview 

How strange, Xuanji inside a man's body. (Eve was taken from Adam's body), but here is strange, as Chu Xuanji's pair is Si Feng. (but thankfully it will be temporary). And as Si Feng said (in another episode): "From now on, you will be just Chu Xuanji". 
P.S: I just found out that Bai di (Hao Chen), is one of the heroes of the story, if it weren't for him, our Si Feng wouldn't have his lover, Chu Xuanji).
 caDAVEr:

Unfortunately the smart guy split himself... even after both sides got killed he still survived. He is really like a cockroach  

Do not die.

(About the final preview) The interaction between Si Feng and LJDI is discreet and consistent. What is clear is that Si Feng's love is entirely for Chu Xuanji.

I have a feeling that after XJ turns into Luo Hou Ji Du, once again XJ’s family (especially her father) will blame it on SF. 

notalinsanglian:

I watched the kiss scene with Chinese sub, so didn’t get what XF said. So he passionately kissed her and restrained himself?! Okay, I can accept it. No problem. BUT.... at least end the scene with a proper editing, like he just hugged her or something. They cut out suddenly and moved to next scene. It looked ugly!

P.S - another one, on the fake wedding night, XJ run out to the forest, it was daytime, then next wedding room scene became night. XF & XJ heard the girl’s shout, it was daytime and it changed to night when they showed the girl got kidnapped. OKAY.... I’ll close my eyes and pass this because XF is too handsome with red robe ><