pinksprings01:

LhJd is genderless so he never got to be a woman like he choose to before HC cut him up and XJ was “born”. 

And how to represent someone without gender (like angels)? Introduce him as a man.

I’m excited to watch the interactions between SF and Luo Hou Ji Du but I also can’t wait to see how XJ will interact with Luo Hou Ji Du once both of their physical bodies split. I can see Luo Hou Ji Du being kind to XJ. 

Dashmount20:

Hahahaha... guy save guy... hahahaha 

Anyway for SF event XJ become a man.. he still love him ... kya...

Bai Di ah? Bai Di scared when he received confession from a guy.. he prefer to kill him and create a women ... LoL

Bai di is a hero and I thought he was a villain.
 Kiki January:

I watched the kiss scene with Chinese sub, so didn’t get what XF said. So he passionately kissed her and restrained himself?! Okay, I can accept it. No problem. BUT.... at least end the scene with a proper editing, like he just hugged her or something. They cut out suddenly and moved to next scene. It looked ugly!

P.S - another one, on the fake wedding night, XJ run out to the forest, it was daytime, then next wedding room scene became night. XF & XJ heard the girl’s shout, it was daytime and it changed to night when they showed the girl got kidnapped. OKAY.... I’ll close my eyes and pass this because XF is too handsome with red robe >< 

maybe it helps you this one has translated subs

Kiki January:

I watched the kiss scene with Chinese sub, so didn’t get what XF said. So he passionately kissed her and restrained himself?! Okay, I can accept it. No problem. BUT.... at least end the scene with a proper editing, like he just hugged her or something. They cut out suddenly and moved to next scene. It looked ugly!

P.S - another one, on the fake wedding night, XJ run out to the forest, it was daytime, then next wedding room scene became night. XF & XJ heard the girl’s shout, it was daytime and it changed to night when they showed the girl got kidnapped. OKAY.... I’ll close my eyes and pass this because XF is too handsome with red robe >< 

Censorship and drama restrictions are so tiring. Goodbye My Princess (a very popular drama from last year) also had to be cut but then a uncut (director’s cut) was released. So a uncut version might be released in the future hopefully. 

Drama Empress:

"Amazing Trio" who made this marvelous drama possible

source: Sino Weibo

Indeed.

eliteles1:
Bai di is a hero and I thought he was a villain.

He’s a villain who sees himself as a hero of the three realms. 

Kiki January:

Here, this might help:

(Clips from episode 52 with English subtitles on Instagram by drama_queen_updates)

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CEzTkbxiZv7/?igshid=u1bfuyb4b78s

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CEzVveWiAYB/?igshid=i0scgpp5t4kt

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CEzaMe6igTB/?igshid=1ef790r7xqrr4

pinksprings01:

Censorship and drama restrictions are so tiring. Goodbye My Princess (a very popular drama from last year) also had to be cut but then a uncut (director’s cut) was released. So a uncut version might be released in the future hopefully. 

I hope the online Chinese community over there advocate for the uncut because that kiss needs to be longer lol

pinksprings01:

yep at least they should try to release an uncut version for international fans on Netflix or Viki

Eimae:

I hope the online Chinese community over there advocate for the uncut because that kiss needs to be longer lol

In China, it is impossible to overcome censor restrictions hmm and their online community/activities are more restricted by their Mega firewall hmmm

caDAVEr:

In lize they speak bird language and first time he came out of lize to speak human language... LOL

Umm...I didn't know.

I remembered when this drama started airing people brought up Crystal’s acting and then also her appearance (quite rude of them as she fits XJ ). I just think a few eps of her emotional scenes werent that convincing but overall she looks to be improving and is decent.

I really like her voice and interview answers. She answered them professionally. I wish they used her voice for the later eps. Then again it’s understandable that they dubbed her voice with a youthful voice for XJ as she’s supposed to be in her early teens in the beginning. Wish they told the voice actress to lower her pitch in the later eps.

Drama Empress:

In China, it is impossible to overcome censor restrictions hmm and their online community/activities are more restricted by their Mega firewall hmmm

I am aware of that. Maybe if they said theyre willing to pay for the director’s cut, the broadcasting company might show deleted scenes in some exclusive package deal.

Eimae:

I remembered when this drama started airing people brought up Crystal’s acting and then also her appearance (quite rude of them as she fits XJ ). I just think a few eps of her emotional scenes werent that convincing but overall she looks to be improving and is decent.

I really like her voice and interview answers. She answered them professionally. I wish they used her voice for the later eps. Then again it’s understandable that they dubbed her voice with a youthful voice for XJ as she’s supposed to be in her early teens in the beginning. Wish they told the voice actress to lower her pitch in the later eps.

I’ve noticed that actresses with deeper voices like Crystal Yuan and Dilraba Dilmurat are often given voice actresses with higher pitched voices to dub them in dramas. I know Dilraba used her own voice for Love Designer (modern drama), so I wonder if Crystal will get to dub with her own voice for her upcoming modern dramas.