Dashmount20:

change your plot to better ending.. HC can have LHJD.. 

SF must have XJ... ok ok? hahaha :D

if SF choose LHJD, then XJ wont appear lar.. how XJ go to another 10 tribulations?

LHJD took over XJ personality.. then it become BL story..

I dont want...  

Then we have a FML and FFL as well as 2 SML... nice. I agree HC must end up with LHJD  haha

caDAVEr:

This one ah... she toppled it to end all sufferings she say lol

Yea 0:30 lor... i thought u guys talking that big vase..

caDAVEr:

Then we have a FML and FFL as well as 2 SML... nice. I agree HC must end up with LHJD  haha

what is FML? Female male lead?

what is FFL? Female Female Lead?

2 SML? Second Male Lead?

wah.. u testing me... i felt like i am in the exam mode.. hahaha :D

Dashmount20:

what is FML? Female male lead?

what is FFL? Female Female Lead?

2 SML? Second Male Lead?

wah.. u testing me... i felt like i am in the exam mode.. hahaha :D

First Male/Female Lead lah hahaha

caDAVEr:

First Male/Female Lead lah hahaha

ooooo ok noted.. now i know... FFL First Female Lead.. FML : First Male Lead.. Lol.... 

ok ok.. understand.. the funny thing.. out of sudden.. i never thought of First Male and First Female Lead.. Lol.. how stupid am i.. hahahaha :D

Dashmount20:

Yea 0:30 lor... i thought u guys talking that big vase..

Actually at 0:38 YL didn't stab SF, a crew staff did... LOL

And HC really became BD with all the white hair haha

caDAVEr:

Actually at 0:38 YL didn't stab SF, a crew staff did... LOL

i never said it was YL.. i think u know it from Spoiler..

i only said he got stab.. Lol... yea.. i saw the BTS.. it was one the crew... hahahaha :D

Yea spoiler said it was YL who stab SF...

suprisingly YL can get his body back ah? i thought he die already and become soul with crow accompany him.. hahahaha :D

Dashmount20:

i never said it was YL.. i think u know it from Spoiler..

i only said he got stab.. Lol... yea.. i saw the BTS.. it was one the crew... hahahaha :D

Yea spoiler said it was YL who stab SF...

suprisingly YL can get his body back ah? i thought he die already and become soul with crow accompany him.. hahahaha :D

Yeah he came back somehow, not sure if it is because of LHJD... Ya lah, the other BTS showed YL stabbing him.

caDAVEr:

Yeah he came back somehow, not sure if it is because of LHJD... Ya lah, the other BTS showed YL stabbing him.

Why YL stab him? jealous because LHJD like SF? 

wah.. if yes.. then the love story v complex...

LHJD like HC

HC like God of War (isnt it  same person with LHJD?) lol...

SF like Xuan Ji + God Of War + LHJD

YL like LHJD ??

so if i make a chart :

YL -> LHJD -> HC -> GOW+XJ  <-> SF

Dashmount20:

Why YL stab him? jealous because LHJD like SF? 

wah.. if yes.. then the love story v complex...

LHJD like HC

HC like God of War (isnt it  same person with LHJD?) lol...

SF like Xuan Ji + God Of War + LHJD

YL like LHJD ??

so if i make a chart :

YL -> LHJD -> HC -> GOW+XJ

SF -> XJ + GOW+LHJD

Wah so complicated... You must draw a flowchart like what they do for Romcoms.

Actually I dunno he come back for what, since his plans were foiled by SF and WJQ. So by reviving LHJD maybe he knows LHJD can reinstate his body? Just that he may have to make use of LHJD, but he failed as well since LHJD like SF more.... unless he work with HC again but this time round he doesn't have any negotiation rights.... the nego rights fall to SF.

So basically SF foiled everything for him and he wanna kill him bah

caDAVEr:

Wah so complicated... You must draw a flowchart like what they do for Romcoms.

Actually I dunno he come back for what, since his plans were foiled by SF and WJQ. So by reviving LHJD maybe he knows LHJD can reinstate his body? Just that he may have to make use of LHJD, but he failed as well since LHJD like SF more.... unless he work with HC again but this time round he doesn't have any negotiation rights.... the nego rights fall to SF.

So basically SF foiled everything for him and he wanna kill him bah

oh.. i thought he is one of those possessive, obsessive group with team member HC (toward God Of War), Ying Hua (towards Si Feng on ep 31, even Liu Yi Huan told Ying Hua not to be obsessed)..

cos YL do everything to awaken the  MSX LHJD...  he kinda obsessed with LHJD...

Lol

Dashmount20:

oh.. i thought he is one of those possessive, obsessive group with team member HC (toward God Of War), Ying Hua (towards Si Feng on ep 31, even Liu Yi Huan told Ying Hua not to be obsessed)..

cos YL do everything to awaken MSX LHJD...  he kinda obsessed with LHJD...

Lol

You forget to include WT towards LL LOL. XYH was so lovable, but watching her in extreme denial isn't so lovable anymore... HC is obssessed with GOW, but always use sanjie as excuse until SM also buay tahan

I think YL uitmately is obsessed with our heartbreaker SF LOL.

That video says God of War intends to take Hồng Bàng Dung Lô (pot looking thing) and SF tries to prevent that and got stabbed by Yuan Lang. I dont know what Hong Bang Dung Lo is in Chinese as I need the characters. Hồng is likely 烘 since it looks like a furnace but im guessing lol

caDAVEr:

You forget to include WT towards LL LOL. XYH was so lovable, but watching her in extreme denial isn't so lovable anymore... HC is obssessed with GOW, but always use sanjie as excuse until SM also buay tahan

I think YL uitmately is obsessed with our heartbreaker SF LOL.

I don't like Ying Hua.. cos each times, she really try to hurt XJ.

1st meet when at Shao Yang, Ying Hua try to attack XJ when she sleeps on top of tree ep 1

2nd meet after 4year, Ying Hua try to make missunderstand between SF and XJ ep 10 or 9?

3rd meet, Ying Hua try to kill XJ when the 1st lovers curse start ep 20

4th meet, Ying Hua told TS to poison XJ ep 32

5th meet, Ying Hua stab XJ during the Lize Battle ep 42?

wahh.. so many times Ying Hua wants to hurt XJ.. what kind of Pet that want to hurt the person that the master love?

Even TS doesnt do that..

I found out that SF's VA is the legendary Zhang Jie! Knew that voice was familiar...