pinksprings01:

I’m still curious about this 

(source: ohsehuns => https://ohsehuns.tumblr.com/post/628618797252755456/love-and-redemption-sifeng-hiding-things-from)

i think the love book like soft prn that liu yi huan possess.. hahahaa :D

eliteles1:
You're right. I hadn't remembered these scenes. (She was very treacherous, but that angelic face made us forget.)

angelic face? hahahaa :D

i think Alan has angelic face rather than Ying Hua..

But Ying Hua is too obsessed with SF. 

Even Liu Yi Huan know about it... ep 31, LYH told Ying Hua not to obsessed... and she denied it.. Lol...

eliteles1:
"I think another punishment for XJ will be waiting for SF to wake up after being in a coma for 2 years." 
(Yes, this is the real punishment. The man who loved her the most. A love of 10 lives, and now she can't stand being away from him.)

it is all about Love and Redemption.. hahahaha :D

I think XJ also loved him too..

but too bad.. too many ppl surround them too obsessed and possessive with them.. they are like idol being chased by fans.. hahaahaha :D

YL  --> LHJD --> Bai Di --> God of War/XJ <-Love Each Other-> Sifeng/Vermillion Bird <-- Ying Hua

juubee:

Which are the best cute episodes? I can’t handle angst very well. I’ve watched up to 19 so far. 

You can try 28 and 52.  

Dashmount20:

i think the love book like soft prn that liu yi huan possess.. hahahaa :D

Yes it is... it is to help SF woo XJ if I remember correctly. They were trying to track LYH with his belongings?

juubee:

Which are the best cute episodes? I can’t handle angst very well. I’ve watched up to 19 so far. 

re-watch again from 1... :D

i like ep1, when XJ fall down into SF arm for the first.. and SF asked her to walk.. she said too far and hold his leg and at end of episode XJ open SF masked and amazed by SF handome.. hahaha :D

ep 2, none

ep 3, teleport to SF bathtub... dunno what XJ think.. suddenly when fall down she choose SF room.. hahahaha :D the way SF answer very funny... lunch time.. when SF teach XJ how to taste the food.. hahahaha... he even teach her how to taste the food...

ep 4, SF 1st time jealously when XJ show him the flower gift from Ming Yan.. XJ and SF hugging and went to the lake to collect his mask..  SF kneel down and XJ bring him food cheer him up

ep 5, XJ steal the SF's mother Hairpin from WT.. she v proud that she smart she choose the right to sneak when WT take shower.. Lol.. somemore proud that she saw nothing but all men walking around naked.... hahahahaha  :D and it was her first time her leg hurt and SF told her if her leg hurt she must said.. this will repeat on ep 51...

ep 6, Sleeping together.. hugging.. kya... hahahaha :D

ep 17, confession

ep 24, SF teach how to love someone and respect parent.. hahahaha :D

ep 28, XJ wake up and search for SF.. first time become boyfriend girlfriend.. hahaha :D

ep 31, the tree when SF pass him the puzzle..

ep 51, SF chasing XJ and carry XJ back to his hut

ep 52, kissing.

ep 53, XJ protect him

hahaha :D

caDAVEr:

Yes it is... it is to help SF woo XJ if I remember correctly. They were trying to track LYH with his belongings?

i think ZH want the scent of LYH so SF pass LYH book to ZH.

Dashmount20:

i think ZH want the scent of LYH so SF pass LYH book to ZH.

Yep yeps... too many details in the show liao... brain storage not enough.

juubee:

Recommend ep 32 for introduction of Teng She.

Halfway ish point in ep 34 around 20:10 mark where Teng She interact with Hao Chen. Once it moves away from TS and HC interactions then it gets serious and angsty so maybe avoid that lol

Drama Empress:

yep it is exciting news for fans usually c-dramas change cast for season 2, hmm and I'm also waiting for his next project My Heroic Husband (2021)

"A modern businessman who time-travels back to the ancient times, into the body of a useless son-in-law of a commerce family. He then embarks on a journey and involves himself in the affairs of the country. "

the storyline very interesting  right timetravel+romance hmmm 

Seems interesting and a bit similar to joy of life

The pairing between the siblings of JoL seems a bit weird but i like both leads enough to watch lol

How I wished this fella can come back in the final episodes like he did in the earlier episodes, though that mean we'll see LL again... LOL

Eimae:

Recommend ep 32 for introduction of Teng She.

Halfway ish point in ep 34 around 20:10 mark where Teng She interact with Hao Chen. Once it moves away from TS and HC interactions then it gets serious and angsty so maybe avoid that lol

Omg thanks for this! When I was reading this whole thread and everyone kept talking about TengShe I really wanted to watch when he meets up with XJ. 

Thanks for everyone else’s episode recommendations! I screenshotted all of your replies to watch later :D

The latest trailer from youtubr

https://youtu.be/c5e5WAdC8_0

Jun tai ce hai out from SF BODY and into XJ

XJ tsform to LHJD

Omo... LHJD throw the hair pin from SF