pinksprings01:

All of Crystal Yuan’s upcoming dramas are modern ones...I hope her roles are well written characters 

I want to see her in modern one's maybe independent, challenging&confident characters

Drama Empress:

I want to see her in modern one's maybe independent, challenging&confident characters

I also agree, I would love to see her in something like Nothing But Thirty or in a anti-villain type role. 

Oh I think she is filming Thunder Chaser now. Her other upcoming drama are already filmed. No other drama announcement :(

Cheng yi is working so hard with all these drama line up. I hope he is getting rest.

Minnieee33:

Oh I think she is filming Thunder Chaser now. Her other upcoming drama are already filmed. No other drama announcement :(

Cheng yi is working so hard with all these drama line up. I hope he is getting rest.

I hope she gets casted in other dramas soon and Cheng Yi really is in so many upcoming dramas (I hope they do well and he gets his well-deserved success + proper rest).

Minnieee33:

But one of his dramas (Promise of Chang Yan) has already been filmed, but not released.

Thunder Chaser Poster + Still with Crystal Yuan 

(Source: https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4534236986481186)

caDAVEr:

Argh... after watching and rewatching the episodes this week - especially the teary scenes, this song keeps ringing in my head!!!

I think it is this song that is sung by the actor who plays Si Feng's father.

@pinksprings01

Thunder Chaser Poster + Still with Crystal Yuan 

oh hope it has some hardcore action while chasing criminals

Minnieee33:

ohh I thought Donnie yen  was the love interest XD I was so excited to watch it in theater and then stuff happened.

When I saw the scene, I was this remind me of Dexter too. 

The same director as L&R is going to film 薄荷荼靡梨花白, I am waiting for the cast announcement. Then there is also 沉香如屑 going to film. I don't think Cheng Yi have time to do these thought. sad.

What is Crystal filming right now? TBH, I think she improved in this drama but a lot of the scenes (angst scenes) could be a lot better cough ep 47....still mad

Cheng Yi and Liu Xue Yi will make a modern drama together.https: //mydramalist.com/64825-broken-clouds
 eliteles1:
Cheng Yi and Liu Xue Yi will make a modern drama together.https: //mydramalist.com/64825-broken-clouds

I’m excited for this drama, CY and LXY also have great chemistry together. 

pinksprings01:

I’m excited for this drama, CY and LXY also have great chemistry together. 

Seems interesting !

can they add Crystal in it? LOL

I don't think I want to watch Promise of Chang Yan. I might go watch Cheng Yi's cut. I heard its coming out in late Sept? 

From "CNewsDevotee"

The show(L&R) seems to have filmed with materials lasting more than 59 episodes with rumors that the material was enough for 70+ episodes. However, like most other dramas, there were post-production changes to fulfill regulations required of airing dramas. Thus, the drama shortened to 66 episodes then to current 59 episodes.

what kind of bullsh*t regulations china who controls the number of episodes in drama hmmm yep only china can do it.....

Minnieee33:

ohh I thought Donnie yen  was the love interest XD I was so excited to watch it in theater and then stuff happened.

When I saw the scene, I was this remind me of Dexter too. 

The same director as L&R is going to film 薄荷荼靡梨花白, I am waiting for the cast announcement. Then there is also 沉香如屑 going to film. I don't think Cheng Yi have time to do these thought. sad.

What is Crystal filming right now? TBH, I think she improved in this drama but a lot of the scenes (angst scenes) could be a lot better cough ep 47....still mad

Oh my theyre adapting 沉香如屑 and I can see why: fairies, demons and secret identities lol for any folks interested it has an english translation that goes by the name of Eaglewood Crumbs (havent seen translator continue it)

I like how we’re discussing the actors/actresses now lol