Minnieee33:

LXY is a funny guy. He is scared of height but still went to take the photo haha 

Although Cheng Yi and Crystal Yuan have better chemistry, I wouldn’t mind seeing LXY in another drama with Crystal Yuan (as the leads). 

Minnieee33:

LXY is a funny guy. He is scared of height but still went to take the photo haha 

Ya... the way he talks... seems like a very easygoing and funny dude.

Have just seen some pictures of CY from The Promise of Chang’an. He looks great. How i hope the FL is YBY. I just cant imagine CY with Madame Qing Rong LOL🤣🤣🤣

You know what's more funny, a Lan in L&d is his wife in promise of chang an LOL

More collabs when they are in the same agency. 

Minnieee33:

You know what's more funny, Lan Lan in L&d is his wife in promise of chang an LOL

More collabs when they are in the same agency. 

I’m excited to see their chemistry in the drama 

pinksprings01:

I’m excited to see their chemistry in the drama 

I found her (LL)  a little uncomfortable when everyone in the interview was so moved by a clip of Si Feng and Chu Xuanji's kissing scene. (I may have misunderstood). 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcrBM8WI0_s

LL. But ... no, no, I was wrong. In this other video I see that it is not. These actors are really a family. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4558h-M2PdM

caDAVEr:

Oh ya! 何晟銘! Didn't realise that! Thanks! No wonder he is so heavily featured in the vid! SF's dad of the millennium...

Welcome !

Who is uncomfortable? 

Minnieee33:

Who is uncomfortable? 

LL. But ... no, no, I was wrong. In this other video I see that it is not. These actors are really a family. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4558h-M2PdM

Cheng YI and Cristal Yuan in an interview with the entire cast. P.S: Very shy because of a video clip with the two of them, shown at the event. They had to answer some questions (very, very shy.). They are cute.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcrBM8WI0_s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qahSPpi6krA

When looking at Cheng yi's future project like the historical dramas where he's wrapped up in long sleeved clothing, I was reminded in this interview when he said (starting at 8:16 mark) that he wanted to portray many things and perhaps something modern because it's getting hotter and he wanted to film  "cooler" lol 

I have uploaded 2 more english subtitles using Google translation for episodes 44 & 45. So there are episodes 44 to 53 in the folder now.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1OsgCf_OmQkaAxGT3dHtgb3aOMrAQ_mEZ?usp=sharing

Ohh I was referring to A Lan, not Linglong lol

So someone provided a very good explanation on ep 47. At least made me feel better about it.

The theme that the Love & Redemption screenwriter wants to express is salvation.  For SF and XJ, one of them is God and the other is a demon. 

Xuanji is the demon star. It is not just that she has a hostile spirit (Li Qi) hidden in her body. In the previous 9 lives, Sifeng died because of her hostility, but he also reduced her hostility each time. Although XJ seems to be carefree and innocent in this lifetime. Sifeng is the key that begin her hostility in this lifetime. When she became the god of war on ep 10, she had no sense of mind. Sifeng was able to awake her up when he called out her name. He can reduce her hostility but he can also arouse it.
What she cares about deception is actually not only deception. The point is Sifeng’s deception. Sifeng can resolve the hostility in her heart because he is the existence of redemption in her mind and the source of her belief. Once this is broken, she will once again return back to the God of War a thousand years ago with murder intents. It will be more fatal if she changes back to Mosha Xing.
So she didn't really care about the justice views of the sects, but Sifeng's deceit shattered her rebuilding believes.
Some people might think she cares about Haochen way too much, that's why she wanted to kill Sifeng. Actually, it is not. Haochen's death is just the last straw that crushed her. In fact, her focus is on Sifeng. She had illusions before, but Haochen's death told her that Sifeng was deceiving her from start to finish, she was turning into a demon. Remember there was a ep where Siming said God of war' pillar was growing hostility.
In fact, the deception of other people doesn't  have that great effect on her at all. Haochen is just a tool here. Either when the misunderstanding is solved, Haochen's deception doesn't have much effect on her because only Si Feng is the key.
So, God loves the world but demon is only concerned with one person. That's why XJ was yelling over and over again why did SF lied to her at the scene of Qinggu. She still helped him until ep 42 when SF said he would lied to her thousand times to get what he wants. Although she has a loving family and friends around her and it appears she cares a lot about them. Her love for them and cares about them is only surface level. In fact,the essence of Asura made heart only care about Sifeng. She only cares about Sifeng’s deception, everything else can be overlooked.
If Sifeng was not so sincere, as long as he is willing to lie to her and brainwashing like Haochen, the effect will be several times stronger than Haochen. As long as he doesn't tell the truth, even if all the evidence is in front of her, XJ will still believe him. Which is why she said that as long as he said he was not a demon, she would believe it.
It was obvious that everyone in Lize Palace are demon. But as long as Sifeng says no, she will believe it. Sifeng wanted to protect her and admits that he lied to her and he is a demon. This is a critical, other things aren't important. Demons are extreme. Extreme love will also lead to extreme reactions.
Regarding why Hao Chen deliberately wanted to kill Sifeng in the end, even at the expense of even killing XJ, is it really just because of love?
Because only he knows the truth about Mosha Xing and that she is Luo Hou Jidu, and Si Feng has too much influence on her. Hao Chen knows well that he has lost control of her. Although on the surface he is pulling Xuanji to the right side, but in fact, as long as Sifeng does not die, the hidden danger will always be there.
Therefore, since it is impossible to ensure that Sifeng is killed, he can only be relieved by killkng Xuanji together. The DiJu is paranoid and suspicious person. A thousand years ago, he did not believe in Luo Hou Jidu, and after a thousand years he did not believe in Sifeng. He thought he was doing what's the best thing for the Three Realms. As it turned out, he is right. The glass lamp will be broke because of Sifeng.
After understanding these logics, the plot of the past few days was completely clear.

I hope I translate this right

Eimae:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qahSPpi6krA

When looking at Cheng yi's future project like the historical dramas where he's wrapped up in long sleeved clothing, I was reminded in this interview when he said (starting at 8:16 mark) that he wanted to portray many things and perhaps something modern because it's getting hotter and he wanted to film  "cooler" lol 

I found his answer: an intelligent and playful, scared  escape from the question that was asked.

why did I think that Mo Sha was actually Xuan Ji's older brother in the Heavenly Realm? I only found out about ep 40-50 (I forgot to be precise about ep, because last night I just watched ep 44-53) Xuan Ji himself said he remembered when he was going to lock the secret cave (forgot his name)