caDAVEr:

I like it when they leave all these subtle details for us to spot/guess/assume:)

IKR! I salute to the fans who can see every details and connect the dots. The fan theories and discussion are the best to spend time while waiting for new episodes. Of course spoiler is a must XD 

Kiki January:

IKR! I salute to the fans who can see every details and connect the dots. The fan theories and discussion are the best to spend time while waiting for new episodes. Of course spoiler is a must XD 

Totally agree especially on the spoiler keke...

Rewatching Ep. 52 the part when XJ was jealous and interrogating SF of if met other girls when they were apart, her expression was priceless (great acting)! And then she said "that" Ah Lan instead of just Ah Lan; if I were SF I would have burst out laughing and vomited blood... lol

caDAVEr:

Rewatching Ep. 52 the part when XJ was jealous and interrogating SF of if met other girls when they were apart, her expression was priceless (great acting)! And then she said "that" Ah Lan instead of just Ah Lan; if I was SF I would have burst out laughing and vomited blood... lol

Jealous XJ is fun to watch 

caDAVEr:

Rewatching Ep. 52 the part when XJ was jealous and interrogating SF of if met other girls when they were apart, her expression was priceless (great acting)! And then she said "that" Ah Lan instead of just Ah Lan; if I were SF I would have burst out laughing and vomited blood... lol

Vomited blood! Oh please XD. In the earlier episodes, whenever he vomited the blood, it’s so painful to watch. Then in later episodes, when he is about to vomit or actually vomit,I was like, *eyes roll* and ohhh not again. It’s too much. Lol

pinksprings01:

Jealous XJ is fun to watch 

Yes and before she got back her 6 senses, SF was teaching her how to love and almost vomited blood doing so lol

Kiki January:

Vomited blood! Oh please XD. In the earlier episodes, whenever he vomited the blood, it’s so painful to watch. Then in later episodes, when he is about to vomit or actually vomit,I was like, *eyes roll* and ohhh not again. It’s too much. Lol

Lol. Last week some fans counted that he vomited blood 42 times in the first 44 episodes. I am more interested to see if any crazy fan try to count how many times XJ called/shouted "si feng!"

pinksprings01:

New Posters of XJ and SF:

(Source: https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4546131680036058)

Absolutely gorgeous

For the heavenly emperor's son thing, guess we'll find out Thurs lol but most spoilers are leaning toward him being a son. As for Baidi realizing SF is heavenly emperor's son, that's a maybe. Based on the spoilers (text, pics, videos), they'll have the war on heavenly realm then heavenly emperor will come stop it or something. Then they'll have a talk where they revealed information about GoW's past and LHJD. 

In the novel, they had a good portion of the last volume where they talked about stuff that had happened. Also the Weaver girl thing was in the novel as well

caDAVEr:

Yes and before she got back her 6 senses, SF was teaching her how to love and almost vomited blood doing so lol

Lol. Last week some fans counted that he vomited blood 42 times in the first 44 episodes. I am more interested to see if any crazy fan try to count how many times XJ called/shouted "si feng!"

Go for it! I was thinking to do a meme of Brother Liu’s tough words and being straightforward ha ha. 

Eimae:

For the heavenly emperor's son thing, guess we'll find out Thurs lol but most spoilers are leaning toward him being a son. As for Baidi realizing SF is heavenly emperor's son, that's a maybe. Based on the spoilers (text, pics, videos), they'll have the war on heavenly realm then heavenly emperor will come stop it or something. Then they'll have a talk where they revealed information about GoW's past and LHJD. 

In the novel, they had a good portion of the last volume where they talked about stuff that had happened. Also the Weaver girl thing was in the novel as well

oh really! I don’t get the Weaver girl thing.  Novel is very slow pacing. I even skipped some part. But if you say so, I’ll try to finish the novel. ( I even skipped to read only final chapter) 

I’m rewatching from the start while waiting for subbed eps. Does anyone know the reason SF stutters during the first few eps?

Kiki January:

oh really! I don’t get the Weaver girl thing.  Novel is very slow pacing. I even skipped some part. But if you say so, I’ll try to finish the novel. ( I even skipped to read only final chapter) 

I think it was briefly mentioned (like a paragraph at least).  I skipped around the novel as well lol. It was definitely slow. 

Putnamz:

I’m rewatching from the start while waiting for subbed eps. Does anyone know the reason SF stutters during the first few eps?

He spent most of his time at Lize Palace and so he is not that accustomed to speaking like the folks in the righteous sects and basically people outside of Lize Palace.

Eimae:

He spent most of his time at Lize Palace and so he is not that accustomed to speaking like the folks in the righteous sects and basically people outside of Lize Palace.

In lize they speak bird language and first time he came out of lize to speak human language... LOL

Eimae:

after they released LHJD, SF will join him to seek revenge upon the heavens (or HC) for the cruelty against him/it. That was why XJ could feel the wrath when she was trying to destroy the liuli lamp. And SF joined LHJD because he promised XJ that he'll find her if she becomes one with LHJD after releasing the heartsoul from liuli lamp.  And like you said, his first father is likely to appear then.