caDAVEr:

In ep 48, the weaving girl oufit is the one in blue when the phoenix changed it for her probably that's why she likes blue when she can see color.  The one before she fell is in white. 

I can watch these parts over and over again... and the SF 偷笑 lol

same same.. i rewatch that part multiple times..

I havent rewatch ep 30,31,41 to 47 with subs cos now i focus on ep 51 to 53.. hahahaha

One of my favorite moments from the recent episodes is this part when Qing Long gave Teng She a rose: 

(Source: ohsehuns on tumblr => https://ohsehuns.tumblr.com/post/628482695883866112/love-and-redemption-casually-gave-your-friend-a

I love watching their relationship, they have cute chemistry together. 

Also this moment on episode 48 when XJ regained (some) of her memories. 

(Source: ohsehuns on tumblr => https://ohsehuns.tumblr.com/post/628437989337464832/love-and-redemption-xuanji-remember-all-her-past)

"I thought both them are heavenly emperor sons..." 

They are brothers??? Lol 

I'm super happy that TS was there for XJ during the time she went to search for SF. She need a good friend around. 

I rewatched ep 50-53 so many times, it's not even funny. 

eliteles1:
The best thing about this scene was when he smiled, after she saw that the mark on his chest was gone. His spontaneous laugh, that was undoubtedly true.

Oh yeah! That was a cute one too. I found myself smiling together with the couple LOL. The fever is quite high XD

Nah Bailin Dijun isnt the heavenly emperor’s son. Sifeng aka Xi Xuan is.

You can be a dijun without relations to the heavenly royalty as it is mostly on your accomplishments, cultivation years or both.

Bai Qian’s father, monarch of Qingqiu was considered a dijun in Three Lives Three Worlds 

Dashmount20:

I thought both them are heavenly emperor sons...

If only SF was Heaven Empror’s son, Hao Chen you are a dead meat! 

Eimae:

You can be a dijun without relations to the heavenly royalty as it is mostly on your accomplishments, cultivation years or both.

Bai Qian’s father, monarch of Qingqiu was considered a dijun in Three Lives Three Worlds 

Would there be a scene Hao Chen found out true identity of SF? I would be so much satisfying to see HC’s face reaction more than XJ found out her memory. 

Is it confirmed that SF is son of the emperor (in the books?) or is this just a theory we have :o

Man, Li Hongyi is starting to look like a younger version of Cheng Yi to me now. 

Isn't it weird that the heaven emperor is not tracking how his son is doing all this time? 

SF is not the son in the book, he was just one of the small potato God (star God?). The media said SF is the son of the heaven emperor. 

im not sure if it's confirmed 

caDAVEr:

In ep 48, the weaving girl oufit is the one in blue when the phoenix changed it for her probably that's why she likes blue when she can see color.  The one before she fell is in white. 

I can watch these parts over and over again... and the SF 偷笑 lol

Omg! It’s so sweet. I totally agree with your assumption about color. 

Eimae:

Yeps, HC holds the rank... SF has the royal bloodline.   

Minnieee33:

Man, Li Hongyi is starting to look like a younger version of Cheng Yi to me now. 

Isn't it weird that the heaven emperor not tracking how his son is doing all this time? 

It may be because XF hasn’t become yet. It’s like one of his life before being born as an Empror’s son. Like the golden lotus in Three Lives Three World. 

Kiki January:

Omg! It’s so sweet. I totally agree with your assumption about color. 

I like it when they leave all these subtle details for us to spot/guess/assume:)

It’s sad when thinking about how XJ didn’t actually have a name until her tribulations.