Minnieee33:

Ya ep 42 scene. I think SF is easily to forgive XJ because even in the past 9 lives, he still loves her when she killed him., so it makes sense that he is the same in this lifetime.

Love is blind... love is forgiveness... love can make ppl fool and do everything for them... 

Hahahaha

Minnieee33:

"I thought both them are heavenly emperor sons..." 

They are brothers??? Lol 

I'm super happy that TS was there for XJ during the time she went to search for SF. She need a good friend around. 

I rewatched ep 50-53 so many times, it's not even funny. 

Same .. I thought they are brothers...  rumour rumour... hahaha

Bai Di create GOW.. fall in love but dun want to admit...

In the end taken by his brother... 

and now what Bai Di left is jealousy... wakakaka..

Ep 51, even SM said to let GOW in then 10 life with SF together as life in mortal is short and as a dream.. in glance they both eventually will back to heaven... Bai Di so piss off and asked 4 heavenly beast to bring GOW back to heaven.... (btw.. strangely I see 5 ppl plus SM.. hahahaha)

love can make ppl jealous.. wakakakakaka

caDAVEr:

In lize they speak bird language and first time he came out of lize to speak human language... LOL

Wakaka... strangely we understand the bird language hahaha... 

lol

caDAVEr:

after they released LHJD, SF will join him to seek revenge upon the heavens (or HC) for the cruelty against him/it. That was why XJ could feel the wrath when she was trying to destroy the liuli lamp. And SF joined LHJD because he promised XJ that he'll find her if she becomes one with LHJD after releasing the heartsoul from liuli lamp.  And like you said, his first father is likely to appear then.

Yea.. XJ has no choice.. she need to break the Liu Li Zhan to save SF..

I am curious what is SF expression seeing his girl change to man?

wakakaka

Kiki January:

What?! For real? 

No lah.. she just kidding... wakakaka... surprisingly we also watch and we do understand the bird language? Hahahaha

lol

Guys go watch the new trailer! Lots of spoilers!!! I hate I still can't post links. 

SF did the bird language during the fight at the entrance of Lize Palace. 

Dashmount20:

lol

yep by watching c-dramas we gained Ph.D.'s in

Dragon language

Snake language

Bird language

Fish language

.......... etc.,

I mean all animals languages lol

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CEy1S6xj03i/?igshid=3nsr803fsoht

Upcoming... XJ transformation to LHJD..

Even as LhJd he still protect Sf from YL..

Lol... he even Choose SF compare YL.. wakaka

Drama Empress:

qing qing zi jin is a regular drama nothing stands out just watch it if you are completely bored to death

Ok thanks, I just saw that it is rated  0.1 lower than "in a class of her own" so if the leads are not as good looking probably won't start lol

Omg the new trailer!!! LHJD <3

Dashmount20:

lol

If dun understand nvm got subs... lol... 

if not just see SF handsome face ;p

Dashmount20:

Yea.. XJ has no choice.. she need to break the Liu Li Zhan to save SF..

I am curious what is SF expression seeing his girl change to man?

wakakaka

I was thinking in the long run... we may blame RY and XYH to foil SF's plan to curb JTCH with the snow lingzhi, and HC trying to be funny, or even YL trying to revive MS... but if they don't do those that lead to MS reviving, HC won't get his punishment we think he deserves. It is all fated, as HC also says... LOL

SF just has to bear for it a while, what hasn't he gone through? Though this is a bit unbearable haha

Dashmount20:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CEy1S6xj03i/?igshid=3nsr803fsoht

Upcoming... XJ transformation to LHJD..

Even as LhJd he still protect Sf from YL..

Lol... he even Choose SF compare YL.. wakaka

yeah nice trailer, YL goes further down the rank.

I was wondering if the seal broke if SF 12 feathers will return, so I saw in the trailer yeah!! With the 12 feathers he is much more powerful than YL so YL can go suck thumb.... 

caDAVEr:

If dun understand nvm got subs... lol... 

if not just see SF handsome face ;p

I was thinking in the long run... we may blame RY and XYH to foil SF's plan to curb JTCH with the snow lingzhi, and HC trying to be funny, or even YL trying to revive MS... but if they don't do those that lead to MS reviving, HC won't get his punishment we think he deserves. It is all fated, as HC also says... LOL

SF just has to bear for it a while, what hasn't he gone through? Though this is a bit unbearable haha

If only Bai Di just once listen to siming... then this will not happen..

If in the beginning he just accept LHJD... then.. hmm there won’t be XJ and SF?.... hmmm.... I think I want XJ and SF...

if he went down accompany GOW then.... hmmmm XJ won’t learn how to love someone? .... hmmmm.. I think I want SF teach her how to love...

If he not interfere last life as SM advise on ep 51? Welll hm... we got shorter episode? Hmmm... I think he better dun listen to siming... Lol....

Haiya... Bai Di Bai Di.... your time almost end... LhJD hate u.. too bad..

Btw... the funny part is YL... cos all the time he was the one who want to revive MSX LhJD but in the end LhJd did not choose him... lol.. 

LHJD choose SF... wakakakaka that is so funny...

I see the 12 feathers in the trailer so I guess he got them back. YL is one of the smartest villains though, his plans worked except no one likes him hahahhaa

caDAVEr:

yeah nice trailer, exactly what I thought... YL goes further down the rank.

I was wondering if the seal broke if SF 12 feathers will return, so I saw in the trailer yeah!! With the 12 feathers he is much more powerful than YL so YL can go suck thumb.... 

I think should go back.. because the Jun tai CE hai will back inside LhJd body... so Sf body will not handle the Jun tai CE hai.. because the Jun tai ce hai was the one who grilling Sf body... and he almost die..