I wonder when SF will find out his true identity in the final episodes (before or after he is in coma) 

Minnieee33:

I forgot which chapter of the novel but it was there.  

"The discussion regarding the male and female lead in this drama is pretty heated (as you all can see in the drama comment section)." what is happening? I don't go to the comment section. 

HC need punishment for his actions. I dont want LHJD just forgive him and they hold hands... Lol

After all the complicated things, hardships of 10 lives, and they decide to forgive each other by shaking hands??? XF be like ‘Am I a joke to you?’ LOL. We fans be like ‘all our endurance of those past weeks joke to you?’ Haha 

caDAVEr:

Ok. So the prerequisite is that his hatred be gone before XJ can return... not wonder he tried to be the peacemaker. Demon is either black or red mah, don't think too much lol

Yeps fortunately, if not it might get banned by the authorities lol

But SF wearing red.. like a wedding cloth compare at ep 40 when he said he was MSX.. he wearing dark red cloth.. but the red cloth in the trailer kinda like wedding cloth and somehow XJ also wearing red... I confuse Liao.. hahahah

Yea.. I think SF was a god sent by heavenly emperor to become a peacemaker... he is the peacemaker god compare to vermillion bird.. hahahahaha ...

I know Teng She and Qing Long are now officially enemies but I hope we get more moments between them in the final episodes. 

pinksprings01:

I wonder who’s going to kill YL (will it be LhJd?)

in the trailer LHJD says he'll kill whoever that hurts SF, so very likely.

caDAVEr:

Nice 

Minnieee33:

I forgot which chapter of the novel but it was there.  

"The discussion regarding the male and female lead in this drama is pretty heated (as you all can see in the drama comment section)." what is happening? I don't go to the comment section. 

HC need punishment for his actions. I dont want LHJD just forgive him and they hold hands... Lol

Debate has happened about the acting skill of Cheng Yi and Yuan Bing Yuan. While everyone more or less unanimously agreed that Cheng Yi did very great, the assessment for Yuan Bing Yuan vary.

The acting of male lead in this drama is a pleasant surprise for me. Never following him before but I very much amazed at his acting as Si Feng here. The only actor that I love the acting so much before this is Zhu Yi Long. Both of them have this skill to give nuance to their character that showed what the character emotional state throughout the entire drama (not just in certain scenes or arc).

Dashmount20:

But SF wearing red.. like a wedding cloth compare at ep 40 when he said he was MSX.. he wearing dark red cloth.. but the red cloth in the trailer kinda like wedding cloth and somehow XJ also wearing red... I confuse Liao.. hahahah

Yea.. I think SF was a god sent by heavenly emperor to become a peacemaker... he is the peacemaker god compare to vermillion bird.. hahahahaha ...

red is SF fav color... LHJD change to XJ wear red also just to seduce him ah... lol

Anyway in the trailer near the end SF seemed to mentioned the phoenix to be the natural enemy of his kind... what an irony if he was supposed to be a phoenix in his previous life.

caDAVEr:

Even XJ transform as LhJd.. s/he still protect SiFeng... wakakakakaka

LHJd.. just forgot about Bai Di.. see the person next to you.. he loves you whoever you are... but to be frank... Bai Di kinda ruthless.. he killed LHJD when awake.. why not poison him to die... so he won’t fill the pain...

Why need to cut him when his eyes open? Really really scary...

And this series for 13+ can watch?

What does everyone feel about the love story between Wu Zhi Qi and Zi Hu? I have mixed feelings, they have cute chemistry but we don’t know how WZQ really feels about ZH. I heard their love story will have a tragic ending (I hope neither of them are killed off). 

caDAVEr:

red is SF fav color... LHJD change to XJ wear red also just to seduce him ah... lol

Anyway in the trailer near the end SF seemed to mentioned the phoenix to be the natural enemy of his kind... what an irony if he was supposed to be a phoenix in his previous life.

Hahahaha... oh... is it? Hahaha..

I have a thought that LHJD might love Sf as well and they married in the demon realm... LOL.... hahahaha

caDAVEr:

Lol SF is his own enemy and XJ does look really good in red clothes. 

caDAVEr:

This, we need to verify. I really hope the drama made him a phoenix, and not just ordinary bird.

Oh, ya crystal is getting a lot of heat lately. I tend to say off that topic so it won't ruin my drama experience. 

"SF was a god sent by heavenly emperor to become a peacemaker.." 

I think SF went down the trial with God of War willingly, not sent by the heaven emperor. 

pinksprings01:

What does everyone feel about the love story between Wu Zhi Qi and Zi Hu? I have mixed feelings, they have cute chemistry but we don’t know how WZQ really feels about ZH. I heard their love story will have a tragic ending (I hope neither of them are killed off). 

I read.. zihu die in the arm of WZQ...

WZq also like her.. u can see ep 53 when one of heavenly beast hurt her face.. he chased the 4 heavenly beast and asked who was the who hurt her... so he is actually like her too..