eliteles1:
What is CP?

On screen couple 

I remember seeing somewhere that SF know that he was from heaven as well. So he will never find out that the previous lives were redemption and this life was destiny?  CY posted this on his weibo "小凤凰,初心为救赎,此生为宿命". 

Minnieee33:

On screen couple 

I remember seeing somewhere that SF know that he was from heaven as well. So he will never find out that the previous lives were redemption and this life was destiny?  CY posted this on his weibo "小凤凰,初心为救赎,此生为宿命". 

Oh, thank you so much for explaining the meaning of the acronym! P.S: Did Cheng Yi write this? Is he following fan theories about the drama he starred in? (He must be playing some clue to us about something, right?).
 pinksprings01:

It’s weird if SF doesn’t find out that he’s originally from the heavenly realm. 

His and hers destiny is heaven. And why neither of you know yet?
 Dashmount20:

Hc bts

https://youtu.be/zXrrnKtDHMM

His real voice is so youthful, while his voice in the drama is so manly. (Perhaps the same is true of Cheng Yi): youthful voices.
 Minnieee33:

What you mean they never invited CY? 

I think CY next drama airing will be on Tencents, but same company, same scriptwriter, I feel bad for the main actress now. 

What is the name of his next drama that will be produced by Tencent tv? 

(I have never seen any video where Cheng Yi is individually invited. For example Lost tomb 2 he was in.) They said here that he was already on this Happy Camp program when he was as the entire cast of Legend of Chusen (Noble aspirations).
 eliteles1:
Oh, thank you so much for explaining the meaning of the acronym! P.S: Did Cheng Yi write this? Is he following fan theories about the drama he starred in? (He must be playing some clue to us about something, right?).

I don't think he is following fan theories, just his interpretation of his character. 

https://m.weibo.cn/u/2060419113?uid=2060419113&luicode=10000011&lfid=1076032060419113

So does that mean he didnt fall in love with  the GoW in the beginning??? 

Ok, I remember where I found out SF remember his previous life in Heaven. On ep 51, SF said to TS :"even in Heaven, she only came to find me because she was scared of loneliness". Soooo how did he know??? 

Minnieee33:

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4546888403785023#&video

Omg what is this??? Kinda awkward to me hahhaha. Why did LHJD said " you really don't care about this"? 

Dad !!! This is really weird! but they are good actors, they are understanding the logic of the story.
 Minnieee33:

I don't think he is following fan theories, just his interpretation of his character. 

https://m.weibo.cn/u/2060419113?uid=2060419113&luicode=10000011&lfid=1076032060419113

So does that mean he didnt fall in love with  the GoW in the beginning??? 

Ok, I remember where I found out SF remember his previous life in Heaven. On ep 51, SF said to TS :"even in Heaven, she only came to find me because she was scared of loneliness". Soooo how did he know??? 

When was he a bird? (In that moment in the blue dress. Was that when she was afraid of loneliness?) P.S: In which episode does Si Feng mention this?

eliteles1:
What is the name of his next drama that will be produced by Tencent tv? 

(I have never seen any video where Cheng Yi is individually invited. For example Lost tomb 2 he was in.) They said here that he was already on this Happy Camp program when he was as the entire cast of Legend of Chusen (Noble aspirations).

Happy camp doesn't do individual guests, usually the whole cast to promote the show. 

The Promise of chang an should be airing later this year.

eliteles1:

When was he a bird? (In that moment in the blue dress. Was that when she was afraid of loneliness?) P.S: In which episode does Si Feng mention this? 

Ep 51 14 mins mark. He was talking about him as the bird and GoW in heaven. 

Minnieee33:

Ep 51 14 mins mark. He was talking about him as the bird and GoW in heaven. 

I question that too when I re-watched that ep.

I was thinking of reasons and I am leaning toward reason 1:

1.) SF knew about himself as a bird in heaven and GoW when he saw in the mirror or some early ep but it got cut out. Perhaps they cut it out to show the big reveal to the viewers when XJ remembered SF in heaven after landing into the River of Forgetfulness/Oblivion

2.) inconsistent scriptwriting

3.) they will show or explain how does he know in the later eps (54-49)

eliteles1:
Dad !!! This is really weird! but they are good actors, they are understanding the logic of the story.

We need to see the bts..... I want to see the bts... maybe it will be v v v v funny... hahaha

Minnieee33:

I think for CY's next drama. He has a lot of upcoming drama with other actresses in L&R. The company doesn't want him to tie to one actress too much. 

But he act with ZYX 2 times plus L&R become 3.

How come crystal only 1?

Eimae:

1.) SF knew about himself as a bird in heaven and GoW when he saw in the mirror or some early ep but it got cut out. Perhaps they cut it out to show the big reveal to the viewers when XJ remembered SF in heaven after landing into the River of Forgetfulness/Oblivion

Ummm.... 
And what is their fate mentioned by actor Cheng Yi in your account? (The 9 lives went to redemption. And is the current life destiny?). P.S: For me, redemption is victory, freedom from the cycle of tragedy, and happy ending, and peace for them. I hope so. I fear this fate that he mentions there. 

Eimae:

I don't think they have time to explain later, maybe they cut the scene and now it's a plot hole lol. Now the question is, shouldnt he know he is the son of the heaven king XD he needs to use those connections lol.