Dashmount20:

But he act with ZYX 2 times plus L&R become 3.

How come crystal only 1?

Love and Redemption (2020)Meng Xing Chang An (2021)Spring Banquet (2021)                  ???????
 Minnieee33:

Happy camp doesn't do individual guests, usually the whole cast to promote the show. 

The Promise of chang an should be airing later this year.

But, they call the protagonist couple, as it was with Leo Luo and YuKee Chen (drama couple And The winner is love), they attended Happy Camp as the protagonist couple. (but it was to advertise the drama). 
P.S: But hopefully, the entire cast of Promise of Chang'an will be there, as Love and Redemption will have ended their episodes.
 Dashmount20:

But he act with ZYX 2 times plus L&R become 3.

How come crystal only 1?

Almost everyone on the casts of L&R are from the same agency. This agency is the production company of all of CY upcoming dramas. Crystal is not from this agency but she has drama contract deal with the company.  Fans said her contract might be ending soon with the company, and she isn't going to renew.

For example, Ah Lan worked with CY 4 times already, either wife, ex gf, crush, etc. So we will see a lot of familiar faces in CY future drama. 

Spring Banquet (2021) I'm pretty sure this cast is not confirmed. The male lead change like every few months. Lol

eliteles1:
But, they call the protagonist couple, as it was with Leo Luo and YuKee Chen (drama couple And The winner is love), they attended Happy Camp as the protagonist couple. (but it was to advertise the drama). 
P.S: But hopefully, the entire cast of Promise of Chang'an will be there, as Love and Redemption will have ended their episodes.

Nah, promise of chang an won't be there for sure. It's weird to go with 2 drama, the fans will hate it. Plus chang an haven't even air yet. 

I’ve seen other popular pairings like Xing Zhao Lin / Liang Jie, Zhang Zhe Han / Ju Jing Yi, etc. be in multiple dramas together so CY and YBY could be in a drama in the future. I hope YBY finds a good agency for better roles (with XJ being one of her best roles so far) in the future.

Minnieee33:

Nah, promise of chang an won't be there for sure. It's weird to go with 2 drama, the fans will hate it. Plus chang an haven't even air yet. 

Umm ... you're right. So (if possible ... it would be so nice to see our wonderful Love and Redemption couple again (even if it's on a variety show.)

pinksprings01:

I’ve seen other popular pairings like Xing Zhao Lin / Liang Jie, Zhang Zhe Han / Ju Jing Yi, etc. be in multiple dramas together so CY and YBY could be in a drama in the future. I hope YBY finds a good agency for better roles (with XJ being one of her best roles so far) in the future.

Ya me too. I think XJ is her fav role so far as well. 

Those companies know that we enjoy those couples and promote them well

pinksprings01:

I agree with you.

Eimae:

I question that too when I re-watched that ep.

I was thinking of reasons and I am leaning toward reason 1:

1.) SF knew about himself as a bird in heaven and GoW when he saw in the mirror or some early ep but it got cut out. Perhaps they cut it out to show the big reveal to the viewers when XJ remembered SF in heaven after landing into the River of Forgetfulness/Oblivion

2.) inconsistent scriptwriting

3.) they will show or explain how does he know in the later eps (54-49)

I hope it’s 1 or 2...this show being cut to 59 episodes really messes with the storyline. 

Every time I watch this scene, I feel so sad for them. They can never go back to the innocent happy times anymore.

and then they have to wait another 2 years to be finally together???? Man this scriptwriter!!!

Minnieee33:

Every time I watch this scene, I feel so sad for them. They can never go back to the innocent happy times anymore.

Yes, in fact, I also felt that way when this scene was shown. And the contrast of the scene in which they showed the two distinct moments (a happy moment, Si Feng healthy) (and another bittersweet moment, Si Feng pale, very pale, looking sick.)
 eliteles1:
Love and Redemption (2020)Meng Xing Chang An (2021)Spring Banquet (2021)                  ???????

ya lar CY and ZYX..

Why with YBY only Love and.redemption?

"TO DISCUSS ALL THE FAN THEORIES"

Drama Empress:

"TO DISCUSS ALL THE FAN THEORIES"

Are you going to make a ep 53-59 discussion thread? Lol or we continue on this thread? 

Dashmount20:

ya lar CY and ZYX..

Why with YBY only Love and.redemption?

YBY not from the same agency and most likely she isn't renewing her contract.