Minnieee33:

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but I think Crystal and her agency might be getting sue by H&R. The first post by H&R manager that CY is under. He said someone and her agency is breaking their contact... 

https://m.weibo.cn/u/1107797132?jumpfrom=weibocom

Commenters are also posting angry comments at the manager 

Minnieee33:

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but I think Crystal and her agency might be getting sue by H&R. The first post by H&R manager that CY is under. He said someone and her agency is breaking their contact... 

https://m.weibo.cn/u/1107797132?jumpfrom=weibocom

What a big mess. Can they please let us say our farewell to this drama and chuyu couple peacefuly. I hope YBY will be okay.

Tbh it's still weird how YBY was left out of the concert for almost an hour (when they were playing games) 

notalinsanglian:

Maybe? haha Angry mood

He was really sweet and kind to her behind the scenes and past live shows. Damn, it hurts so much TT

I mean angry mode on yesterday live show..

Felt cheated.. I dunno whether is it because of the upcoming series.. but again.. yest show is for LR fans.. they shld work together as co worker...

Hmmm after seeing this. . Look like there is no chance for them to collab.. so this is the news they want to tell us?

eliteles1:
But looking at him is not happy (he was ordered to act like that, but cold and distant.). But ... it didn't make him happy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbQjnKKg7dg

how u know..?

Written in somewhere?

Share share.. 

Even bai shu as co worker show affectio when she cry...

I am watching the show now and havent reach the crying part.. i only hear about the crying part..

Dashmount20:

I mean angry mode on yesterday live show..

Felt cheated.. I dunno whether is it because of the upcoming series.. but again.. yest show is for LR fans.. they shld work together as co worker...

Hmmm after seeing this. . Look like there is no chance for them to collab.. so this is the news they want to tell us?

Reality hit us so much, I guess no more collab between them, their chemistry was really strong

hannahb123:

I feel like the whole thing with excluding one another or not interacting with your coworker/s  to elevate another production is unprofessional really. So it's a shame that C-entertainment does this kind of bs. But I also get that fans are crazy. Especially K netizens but C-nets are pretty out there as well. 

same.. then like... what is the point having the live show?

Dashmount20:

it's for the fans + the cast to say goodbye to the drama 

Dashmount20:

True, what is the point of doing the show? It looks so ugly and distracted to see YBY was all alone  

Dashmount20:

Hahahaha.. I wake up and see many comment too over here.. hahaha..

Well a bit after watching yesterday live show... 

somehow I feel they invite LxY to make distraction.. make us a little bit happinesses..

Gosh..min 1:3630 even YBY not pairing with CY... lol.. 

a big disappointment...

Same... woke up see 30+ comments lol.

Dashmount20:

Expectation : thank the productions, cast and fans. It's suppose to be a fan meeting that fans paid to watch. 

Reality : kill any expectation for drama fans and let everyone see how YBY is getting out casted... 

Minnieee33:

Expectation : thank the productions, cast and fans. It's suppose to be a fan meeting that fans paid to watch. 

Reality : kill any expectation for drama fans and let everyone see how YBY is getting out casted... 

Honestly, if H&R really does have conflict with YBY then they could've waited until the concert was over. 

Minnieee33:

Is it because maybe of the rumour that her contract end?

The expectations of the live show not meet fans expectations... they paid for the live show.. went there to meet.. like that .. no need the live show... no need meet up..

Just said in the news.. no more Collab...

Dun crush fans expectations by arranging the live show... and made them paid and cry.. 

Something that bothers me from episode 51 is how did SF exactly find about his friendship with the GOW in the heavenly realm?