I feel like the whole thing with excluding one another or not interacting with your coworker/s  to elevate another production is unprofessional really. So it's a shame that C-entertainment does this kind of bs. But I also get that fans are crazy. Especially K netizens but C-nets are pretty out there as well. 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CFX8Wdoq1a8/?igshid=b90dvj6c4j1q

The short 11th lifetime clip with eng sub by drama queen updates.

Even without words, their chemistry is sizzling. They look good in a modern settings.

LovelyLady:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CFX8Wdoq1a8/?igshid=b90dvj6c4j1q

The short 11th lifetime clip with eng sub by drama queen updates.

It’s only 5 minutes but so good + full of emotions (great acting by CY and YBY)

cyprille:

For almost an hour YBY not on stage just the HR actors and actress playing games.

Then CY not even looking or talking to YBY

I'll try to share link

I just watch the full video from YouTube.

Gosh really YBY not showing for almost an hour.

Then when sing together.. YBY, CY, FFJ, HMY, HCY, YXZ

Even FFJ see HMY and HCY see YXZ.. although a little bit eye contact,,

YBY and CY did not each other during singing... Gosh..

Are they instructed to do or something did happen with them?

caDAVEr:

Go have a good sleep and have sweet dreams about the drama. Don't bother what happens outside of it.

Hahahaha.. I wake up and see many comment too over here.. hahaha..

Well a bit after watching yesterday live show... 

somehow I feel they invite LxY to make distraction.. make us a little bit happinesses..

Gosh..min 1:3630 even YBY not pairing with CY... lol.. 

a big disappointment...

LovelyLady:

Cheng yi isn't Sifeng anymore but Baishu still acted like Tengshe . He was the one who  was there for Bingyan and comforted her. It was sweet of him because she looked like she was excluded and alone. 

If only SF act cold like that to XJ in the drama, but not in reality. LOL Sf wasn't even cold like that to XJ. True, he does take care of YBY so well, so thankful for that

The 11th lifetime mv gave me Extraordinary You and Scarlet Heart/Moon Lovers vibes 

notalinsanglian:

I don't know you guys, I am really mad t production and agency the way they handle this show. SO obvious that they don't want this cp anymore. I guess time to move on? Right now, BING BING fans are so mad the way BING BING gets treated at the show. Honestly, she doesn't deserve it tho. neither Chen yi. Totally break my shipping heart seeing both fandoms wars on social media.

Not only you...I am also mad... hahaha

Fans are waiting 10 days after series end.. it is 1st live show after series end..

Even romance of tiger and rose the live show is great.. Zhao lu si and Ryan good term.. well as a co-worker..  they shld promote this series better..  Gosh now.. not sure whether the rating of L&R will go down.. I think after this.. their series rate will be impact too.. can’t compete with TMPOB Liao..

pinksprings01:

If only if H&R / Youku realized that they could make more money if they actually promoted L&R properly and released the uncut episodes. 

Agree... why they demorilized the fans.... Gosh.. shld promote better

Dashmount20:

Not only you...I am also mad... hahaha

Fans are waiting 10 days after series end.. it is 1st live show after series end..

Even romance of tiger and rose the live show is great.. Zhao lu si and Ryan good term.. well as a co-worker..  they shld promote this series better..  Gosh now.. not sure whether the rating of L&R will go down.. I think after this.. their series rate will be impact too.. can’t compete with TMPOB Liao..

I don't think the rating of L&R will go down, also the careers of CY and YBY will also be fine. 

notalinsanglian:

If only SF act cold like that to XJ in the drama, but not in reality. LOL Sf wasn't even cold like that to XJ. True, he does take care of YBY so well, so thankful for that

So he still in angry mode that why he treat her like that?

Lol

pinksprings01:

I don't think the rating of L&R will go down, also the careers of CY and YBY will also be fine. 

I think it will impact.. see how later in few days..

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but I think Crystal and her agency might be getting sue by H&R. The first post by H&R manager that CY is under. He said someone and her agency is breaking their contact... 

https://m.weibo.cn/u/1107797132?jumpfrom=weibocom

Minnieee33:

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but I think Crystal and her agency might be getting sue by H&R. The first post by H&R manager that CY is under. He said someone and her agency is breaking their contact... 

https://m.weibo.cn/u/1107797132?jumpfrom=weibocom

Seriously....

Dashmount20:

So he still in angry mode that why he treat her like that?

Lol

Maybe? haha Angry mood

He was really sweet and kind to her behind the scenes and past live shows. Damn, it hurts so much TT