Thanks, Minnieee33!! Yeap, I support YBY & CY individually.  These rumours are just so fun to look at though. C-biz is as messy as Hollywood.  XDXDXD

0olongtea:

Thanks, Minnieee33!! Yeap, I support YBY & CY individually.  These rumours are just so fun to look at though. C-biz is as messy as Hollywood.  XDXDXD

Hahahaa.... u just see and choose your own..

The1st youtube with the news that I read look like same.. 

Btw have u see the original opening live liu li?

If havent maybe u can consider watch it the original of opening liu li without ppl comment then watch the full version 920 event original..

I like SF, and XJ...

Mineee3

I can sense u still feeling down... 

Apparently, discussion topics on Weibo on ChuYu couple was made unavailable & ppl couldn’t access anymore. Fans went into rage and started pointing fingers (of course first is huanrui)

Even CY, they didn’t even let him off. Lol, poor man.

I see many comments cheering on CY. Good for him. 

Hi, I’ve been lurking on this forum since 2 weeks ago. Nice to meet you all 🙂

MySiFeng:

Apparently, discussion topics on Weibo on ChuYu couple was made unavailable & ppl couldn’t access anymore. Fans went into rage and started pointing fingers (of course first is huanrui)

Hi, I’ve been lurking on this forum since 2 weeks ago. Nice to meet you all ?

Nice to meet u too...

U have weibo acct?

Yeap, I saw already on Youtube, Dashmount20. I skip to watch the live performances & their ending speechs with subs. It was quite enjoyable, love that part where YBY change expression from XJ to GOW. So cute.

Hi, MySiFeng!!

0olongtea:

Yeap, I saw already on Youtube, Dashmount20. I skip to the live performances & their ending speech with subs. It was quite enjoyable, love that part where YBY change expression from XJ to GOW. So cute.

Hi, MySiFeng!!

Oook.. the opening liu li aug event also watch?

Dashmount20

Lol, I can’t quote reply.

Hello,

I recently made one but still noob...

Everywhere is chinese so it kind of overwhelming lol

MySiFeng:

Dashmount20

Lol, I can’t quote reply.

Hello,

I recently made one but still noob...

Everywhere is chinese so it kind of overwhelming lol

Oh.. it is ok.. Wah.. so u can see wat happen over there ah?

I can’t read Chinese...

Dashmount20:

Mineee3

I can sense u still feeling down... 

haha a bit hahahahahaa

MySiFeng:

Hi, I’ve been lurking on this forum since 2 weeks ago. Nice to meet you all ?

Hello!

Oh I hate H&R the most, I just hope the company doesn't destroy another drama since they have the IP of  one of my fav novel. If they don't have duel ML for 沉香如屑, I am going to flip some tables. I like both male characters in the novel.

Minnieee33:

haha a bit hahahahahaa

Hello!

Oh I hate H&R the most, I just hope the company doesn't destroy another drama since they have the IP of  one of my fav novel. If they don't have duel ML for 沉香如屑, I am going to flip some tables. I like both male characters in the novel.

Actually I think I preferred second ML in the novel..I was so sad 

Dashmount20:

https://mydramalist.com/72187-love-and-redemption-2

Wah have sequel leh.... Really or not? Wah if have... I happy .... but... who is the actress actor?

Now my vision blur... night already.. can’t see clear... 

—————-

ChuXuanJi: 

you already know ah? You will come back in season 2 ah? Why you don’t tell us.. why you only hint us?

Hahahahahahaha

LoL I'm back. Opps I don't know that it will really happen haha. But both of their acting skills are great and their chemistry is so good. If I were director, I'll definately cast them again. But if it really happen, I hope H&R and CY apologize properly to her. 

Dashmount20

I went through by hashtags and can see all comments fly here and there

I’m not native Chinese but relying on my basic Chinese to connect the dots lol...Mainland chinese is just v hard 

Do you mean the livestream where both are in white and reenacted the cave scene, Dashmount20? If so then, I got watch it on bilibili. That is the only livestream where they were acting like normal colleagues. XD

Minnieee33:

haha a bit hahahahahaa

Hello!

Pat pat pat... i know how u feel.. 

What movie is that? In english... what is the title?