We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

With the live event held by just H&R or was Youku also apart of it?

I need to know because I really want to see all 70+ episodes of LaR

I'm still holding onto hope that I can still catch all the fluff they cut out.

I enjoyed the L&R, enjoyed the show, the couple and all team! now I'm waiting for the full version of MV, because it looks nice)) and most likely I will re watch the series again :-D

All other are just assumptions and I really don't care a lot..

P>S> the director said about S2... 

I read from one comment in instagram that the agency and the other broadcasting studio airing the TPOC made that restriction for CY and YBY interactions

Lily Lam:

With the live event held by just H&R or was Youku also apart of it?

I need to know because I really want to see all 70+ episodes of LaR

No hope lar to see the special edition...

CP break already... 

I think HR want us to continue our lives without CP lar...

Or maybe true they already has their own lifes..

But i thought professionalisme of work... i think the agency was the one who ask..

Cos on beginning i saw YBY kiss CY during live  event when the promote LR for the first time.

Or maybe i wrong.. over suspicious...

Hmnn... confuse liaoo .

Ayla Flower:

I enjoyed the L&R, enjoyed the show, the couple and all team! now I'm waiting for the full version of MV, because it looks nice)) and most likely I will re watch the series again :-D

Lol S2? about what? their kids?

I can't another season where they torture SF. The poor guy finally caught his break and ended up with his girl

Ayla Flower:

really? S2? Wahhh if have.. great lei..

U make my heart flutter lei...

True or not?

About season 2, Can we still expect CY and YBY together?

I have started Untamed and had to read some chats to find a few spoilers and ask questions, but you know, I was so badly surprised how fans are crazy! they are shipping these two guys in real life... oh, common.... it's awkward...

Lets' not do the same... please) I'm sure that we will get new collab with our couple, but let's not mix screen and real life) 

Dashmount20:

really? S2? Wahhh if have.. great lei..

U make my heart flutter lei...

True or not?

director said it very clear, that's all that I can say)

Amanda Ainsworth:

About season 2, Can we still expect CY and YBY together?

Dun scare me lei... 

S2 they shld be together right?

Or director said.. yes have s2 but actor actress all replace.. like noble aspirations 3.. LOL...

Dashmount20:

No hope lar to see the special edition...

CP break already... 

I think HR want us to continue our lives without CP lar...

Or maybe true they already has their own lifes..

But i thought professionalisme of work... i think the agency was the one who ask..

Cos on beginning i saw YBY kiss CY during live  event when the promote LR for the first time.

Or maybe i wrong.. over suspicious...

Hmnn... confuse liaoo .

I feel like H&R deciding to break the CP is very different from Youku deciding to break the CP. If Youku decides that its worth releasing the deleted footage to make more money then it might still happen. TPOC isn't being broadcasted on youku, it's being released by tencent. I doubt youku cares about a show that is being shown on another network.

Ayla Flower:

director said it very clear, that's all that I can say)

but did director said the FL and ML same?

Nobble aspirations 3 FL and ML totally change...

Ashes of love FL and ML unconfirmed..

Eternal love peach blossom only ba qian as a guest role show for few min... later only show SF only no XJ..

Wah... 

Dashmount20:

Dun scare me lei... 

S2 they shld be together right?

Or director said.. yes have s2 but actor actress all replace.. like noble aspirations 3.. LOL...

Lol then what's the point of getting a sequel.

Lily Lam:

Lol S2? about what? their kids?

I can't another season where they torture SF. The poor guy finally caught his break and ended up with his girl

I agree, personally I don't want S2)) I don't like lot of seasons at all) except of The Eternal love, because that baby couple is so cute)))) I love them)

I would prefer new drama with L&R leads instead of S2)

Lily Lam:

I feel like H&R deciding to break the CP is very different from Youku deciding to break the CP. If Youku decides that its worth releasing the deleted footage to make more money then it might still happen. TPOC isn't being broadcasted on youku, it's being released by tencent. I doubt youku cares about a show that is being shown on another network.

then if like that youku will losing money.. all fans angry already  ...

Hmmm.. i dunno their marketing and promotion strategy... 

Gosh... i think i need to switch job to marketing and promotion to understand how they think.. hahaha