We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Dashmount20:

Dun scare me lei... 

S2 they shld be together right?

Or director said.. yes have s2 but actor actress all replace.. like noble aspirations 3.. LOL...

What happened with NA 3 was meh.

You know even Ashes of Love season 2 hasn't happened yet. If the leads become big names, they can't really get back together for season 2. The same thing happened with Deng Lun and Yang Zi too, that cp fandom was broken and they both become very big names.

For now, Cheng Yi will do well on his own, he become H&R's beloved son.

Dashmount20:

then if like that youku will losing money.. all fans angry already  ...

Hmmm.. i dunno their marketing and promotion strategy... 

Gosh... i think i need to switch job to marketing and promotion to understand how they think.. hahaha

Not even sure people who work in that industry will agree with their dumb methods

Ayla Flower:

I have started Untamed and had to read some chats to find a few spoilers and ask questions, but you know, I was so badly surprised how fans are crazy! they are shipping these two guys in real life... oh, common.... it's awkward...

Lets' not do the same... please) I'm sure that we will get new collab with our couple, but let's not mix screen and real life) 

yea... u suprise right.. some more untame CP is no 1.

Wakakakaka... but that CP1 they really show good in real life and life show  . That why can #1  

Hmmm i dun think SF and XJ CP can still no 2.

They break too fast .. series just ends 2 week and CP just hot.. then they want us to stop thinking about them..

Haiz.m dunnow what thei think..

I think need to ask heavenly emperor.. he know everything...

We need to go to kunlun mt where heavenly emperor hide and play chess.

Dashmount20:

then if like that youku will losing money.. all fans angry already  ...

Hmmm.. i dunno their marketing and promotion strategy... 

Gosh... i think i need to switch job to marketing and promotion to understand how they think.. hahaha

dreams crushed, soul broken...

I would still money to watch a complete version :(

I had so many questions... questions the novel did not help resolve at all

I think L&R warp up nicely though, no need season 2(maybe for XJ & SF's son, since he might follows the footsteps of his dad & grandpa hehehe..), I don't know they're treating YBY like that. They can just let CY & YBY interact like normal colleagues, let them play games and so on, no need to be uptight about it. I'm only looking forward to Spring Banquet & Broken Cloud 2, wanna see CY & GXT!!! Not gonna watch TPOC or MXCA, can't get Madam Dongfan & LingLong out of my mind.

Amanda Ainsworth:

You know even Ashes of Love season 2 hasn't happened yet. If the leads become big names, they can't really get back together for season 2. The same thing happened with Deng Lun and Yang Zi too, that cp fandom was broken and they both become very big names.

but Deng Lun didn't have a lot of dramas after AOL, right? I checked his profile and found nothing interesting to watch... 

Amanda Ainsworth:

NA s3 https://mydramalist.com/24223-noble-aspirations-iii

No li yi feng.. no zhao li ying.. no yang zi... FL ML all changed liaoo. 

Good for him. Wish best for him... hisk hisk... i want YBY...

Lily Lam:

dreams crushed, soul broken...

I would still money to watch a complete version :(

I had so many questions... questions the novel did not help resolve at all

well.. write in your heart.. and dream it... make your own story... 

No choice... they want us to move on..

Or.. maybe this is another strategy to make us believe CP break?

I am lost... i need the full video to see it myself...

Tml should have right.. if some one has... dun forget to share hoh...

Ayla Flower:

but Deng Lun didn't have a lot of dramas after AOL, right? I checked his profile and found nothing interesting to watch... 

Yeah... dunno what happen to him... after AOL the skate into your love only as guess star..

0olongtea:

I think L&R warp up nicely though, no need season 2(maybe for XJ & SF's son, since he might follows the footsteps of his dad & grandpa hehehe..), I don't know they're treating YBY like that. They can just let CY & YBY interact like normal colleagues, let them play games and so on, no need to be uptight about it. I'm only looking forward to Spring Banquet & Broken Cloud 2, wanna see CY & GXT!!! Not gonna watch TPOC or MXCA, can't get Madam Dongfan & LingLong out of my mind.

yea... they can interact normal.

I want to see them interact normall..

Or maybe that is the normal one?

Gosh i am super confuse.. i think i just wait for tml for the full video to release liao..

Thou i see some leak.. 1min and photo of them..

And i am not satisfied... gosh..

Dashmount20:

Yeah... dunno what happen to him... after AOL the skate into your love only as guess star..

No, Deng Lun become a big star in variety world. He has huge fan following. Still without new famous dramas after AOL, he is still doing well.

Amanda Ainsworth:

No, Deng Lun become a big star in variety world. He has huge fan following. Still without new famous dramas after AOL, he is still doing well.

ohh... maybe also endorsement.... thou not much series.. money come.from endorsement...

I personally didn't ship Cheng Yi with any one in real life. I just ship Si Feng & Xuan Ji, so at least in the promotional event of the drama, i wish i can see them interact together.. Let's just hope they will release the uncut version of the drama.

Dashmount20:

ohh... maybe also endorsement.... thou not much series.. money come.from endorsement...

Yes, even in power ranking and popularity ranking, he is still dominating . And, he has his own agency, Deng Lun Studio now.