pinksprings01:

I started First Romance (campus romance drama) today and it’s a cute drama you might enjoy. 

Let me watch an episode later. I'm catching up on my novels so that will keep me busy for a while as well. 

Minnieee33:

Let me watch an episode later. I'm catching up on my novels so that will keep me busy for a while as well. 

That one funny... but I drop after 2. Hahaha.. if u have watch.. I let know the reason.. haha watch first...

LovelyLady:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFhi1DgpfYq/?igshid=1gycqqb1zxnhb

CY and ZYX's drama will be relesead in 2021, right? I want to fully appreciate it when it comes out.  I need some time to get rid of their L&R's characters.

I'm moving on by baby steps ^^ I was so invested and PP subs aren't done yet.

Hahahahaha....

Yea.. schedule is 2021?

R u sure u want to watch since u know the ending is...? Hahahaha

LovelyLady:

I don't know the story but I read that it's about two sisters fighting against each other.  I just hope that the leads are both single and not married to someone else while having feelings for each other or whatever. Give me a cute romance without too much angst like you said.

Wakaka... that is the plot that I heard too.. so.. still want to watch? Another tragedy.. gosh... unrequited love.. I thought.. ML die in the end.

Hmm.. I want the funny funny one..I want happy ending..

Hahaha...

Minnieee33:

LOL ya, I need a relaxing cheerful drama.  Xiao yin Hua is couple with TS in the novel I think, don't know why they need to change her to be so annoying. 

This one new series?

Dashmount20:

hmmm.. yea that is the correct movement... it is better do not  meet, no contact, distance 1km or further further a way  better.. hahaha.

If both appear It will be very very awkward and heaven will also not happy, Then What is the point  of having the big 920 event? Hahaha

The break up is successful.  If suddenly .. hmmmmm.. they appear... hmmmm... then all the effort of breaking the CP  will be useless. Ppl think they still CP. So again.. it is better to avoid meet up each other till everything cool down. :D

Indeed. 

LovelyLady:

Top 10 c-dramas of this year voted by netizens: https://www.jaynestars.com/news/netizens-choose-their-top-10-chinese-dramas-of-the-year/

L&R number 1.

The whole cast deserves it. We can be happy.

LovelyLady:

Top 10 c-dramas of this year voted by netizens: https://www.jaynestars.com/news/netizens-choose-their-top-10-chinese-dramas-of-the-year/

L&R number 1.

that good news... well all crew and cast deserve it. Hope they get a good bonus.. it is almost end of the year..  wakakaka :D

I thought Eternal Love of Dream would be much higher. I thought the drama was very popular even though I didn't watch it. 

LOL I saw fans saying CY still have 8 years with H&R? Oh God. 

Minnieee33:

I thought Eternal Love of Dream would be much higher. I thought the drama was very popular even though I didn't watch it. 

I enjoyed ELoD but the beginning is hard to watch since it’s the fl (in her fox form) chasing the ml and he just treats her like a pet.

If you're interested, you can find some photos of YBY's photoshoot for Harpers's Bazaar Star: https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4553016558236918

It comes with an interview where she talk about her experiences, what she wanna do next, her understanding of love,... read some parts on weibo.

pinksprings01:

I enjoyed ELoD but the beginning is hard to watch since it’s the fl (in her fox form) chasing the ml and he just treats her like a pet.

Oh?  How diff from eternal love? Since I watched that one. 

pinksprings01:

I loved ELOD but the first part in the mortal realm was long and boring. It was way better when Fengjiu met Dong hua again in the Heavenly realm . The Fanyin valley and the dream of Aranya parts were great too. Also, Reba and Vengo chemistry was sizzling.

I thought it would be higher too.