pinksprings01:

How is the drama Lavender? 

I loved it. I preferred it over metor garden at that time. But it's a BE... 

YBY did well with her new photoshoot.  She is on weibo Hot topics.

eliteles1:

I liked the plot (not real, created by them, because they didn't have the novel's copyright) more than the plot of the novel (used in season 2). They just copied the novel and didn't improve the story. A good screenwriter can make small changes and improve the story described in the novel. "Love and REdemption" drama knew how to do that. "Ten miles of peach Blossons" drama knew how to do that. ELOD didn't know. This is my opinion. P.s: Those tears of the two (on the stone of reincarnations), I do not forget. They should have made a link, somehow. 

I agree, I think I was more interested in Fengjiu and DiJun's story in TMPOB. I watched ELOD but found it boring in comparison to their love story in the first series. I remember feeling heartbreak for FJ when she tried carving DJ's name on the stone but I never got that feeling in ELOD.

LovelyLady:

YBY did well with her new photoshoot.  She is on weibo Hot topics.

So glad to hear that! Is she currently working on a drama?Any news? Thanks 

ChuXuanJi:

So glad to hear that! Is she currently working on a drama?Any news? Thanks 

If I'm not wrong, she's currently filming her new drama " Lei Ting Ling/Thunder Chaser"

LovelyLady:

If I'm not wrong, she's currently filming her new drama " Lei Ting Ling/Thunder Chaser"

Oh I thought she finished filming it. Thank you. Hope she receives many more offers for lead roles. 

ChuXuanJi:

Oh I thought she finished filming it. Thank you. Hope she receives many more offers for lead roles. 

Oh really.  I might be wrong then.

Lily Lam:

I agree, I think I was more interested in Fengjiu and DiJun's story in TMPOB. I watched ELOD but found it boring in comparison to their love story in the first series. I remember feeling heartbreak for FJ when she tried carving DJ's name on the stone but I never got that feeling in ELOD. 

Indeed !

ln luli drama, the scriptwriter is a bit biased toward ML, she makes everyone do "stupid" things expect ML. Only ML is shouldering everything until 59 eps. XD

I saw that YBY photoshoot, just wow, she looks so different in a good way!!

I think I might have to skip out on MXCA, when I see ZYX's face especially with CY's face, I keep thinking of them as LL & SF.XDXD Hopefully, CY's Spring Banquet's FL is GXT. I wanna see new CY's drama that has moderate/abundance amt of romance.

0olongtea:

ln luli drama, the scriptwriter is a bit biased toward ML, she makes everyone do "stupid" things expect ML. Only ML is shouldering everything until 59 eps. XD

I think I might have to skip out on MXCA, when I see ZYX's face especially with CY's face, I keep thinking of them as LL & SF.XDXD Hopefully, CY's Spring Banquet's FL is GXT. I wanna see new CY's drama that has moderate/abundance amt of romance.

That's why people love Si Feng's character and forgot that the focus of the drama was about the God of War. I tried TPoC this morning, when I see the FL, i keep thinking what the hell Madame DongFang do with Si Feng in here.

Pink13:

That's why people love Si Feng's character and forgot that the focus of the drama was about the God of War. I tried TPoC this morning, when I see the FL, i keep thinking what the hell Madame DongFang do with Si Feng in here.

Hahaha I feel you. I think they should air new drama only one or two months after LAR end as most of the casts are from LAR and LAR was a hit. They made a bad move. May be that's also why they tried to break the CP haha. 

0olongtea:

YES! I love L&R before ep 35 and then everything went downhill. Honestly, this drama was written to promote the ML. XJ is very different than the novel. 

The author of the novel promoted the drama so much in the beginning and then she just stop posting after ep30s.

People are saying H&R+Liu Fang(scriptwriter) +Youku =RUN lol

ChuXuanJi:

Hahaha I feel you. I think they should air new drama only one or two months after LAR end as most of the casts are from LAR and LAR was a hit. They made a bad move. May be that's also why they tried to break the CP haha. 

I think they did it because they need to ride out CY's hype for PoCA. Not a lot of people are going to watch PoCA if it wasn't for CY. It also keep him trending as well. 

Minnieee33:

YES! I love L&R before ep 35 and then everything went downhill. Honestly, this drama was written to promote the ML. XJ is very different than the novel. 

The author of the novel promoted the drama so much in the beginning and then she just stop posting after ep30s.

People are saying H&R+Liu Fang(scriptwriter) +Youku =RUN lol

How different is XJ in the novel? 

Minnieee33:

I think they did it because they need to ride out CY's hype for PoCA. Not a lot of people are going to watch PoCA if it wasn't for CY. It also keep him trending as well. 

Yeah I get your point. CY's acting is indeed great but I just can't feel this drama coz of the similar casts with different identities. Haha. I will try again may be a few months later.