LovelyLady:

If you're interested, you can find some photos of YBY's photoshoot for Harpers's Bazaar Star: https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4553016558236918

It comes with an interview where she talk about her experiences, what she wanna do next, her understanding of love,... read some parts on weibo.

Wow she looks so good 

Minnieee33

11 minutes ago

I thought Eternal Love of Dream would be much higher. I thought the drama was very popular even though I didn't watch it.

(Eternal Love of Dream may not top the list of voters (most had) 8 billion hits during (the highest of the year so far). I don't know if Love and Redemption will achieve this (it deserves it), but the last news I had (that with sales on demand), reached 1 billion and 90 million views this year (Youku's biggest), so it was also a financial success.

Now, let me give my opinion on "Eternal Love of Dream": I didn't like the drama (very weak plot), I just endured it (taking a few breaks) and coming back later (to watch all the episodes), because of the couple principal and the guest boy (I forgot his name), he was very good (he was her master), in the world of dreams (plus the rest of the story), very weak. There is a character who likes a girl (Ye hua's friend), they did not develop the story (in season 1), there is a plot about the stone of reincarnations (that plot) stopped there and it was not developed (until today I hope to know) , how they would overcome that stone (in which she wrote their names and erased). They shouldn't have just used the (weak) romance, but mixed the plot of season 1 with that of the book. For me it was disappointing (I didn't even want to re-watch).

P.S: But this is to show (that when a couple is strong), a weak plot is overcome.

LovelyLady:

If you're interested, you can find some photos of YBY's photoshoot for Harpers's Bazaar Star: https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4553016558236918

It comes with an interview where she talk about her experiences, what she wanna do next, her understanding of love,... read some parts on weibo.

I bought it. Her fav drama is Lavender, I love it as a kid as well. 

Minnieee33:

Oh?  How diff from eternal love? Since I watched that one. 

Minnieee33

11 minutes ago

I thought Eternal Love of Dream would be much higher. I thought the drama was very popular even though I didn't watch it.

Eternal Love of Dream may not top the list of voters (most had) 8 billion hits during (the highest of the year so far). I don't know if Love and Redemption will achieve this (it deserves it), but the last news I had (that with sales on demand), reached 1 billion and 90 million views this year (Youku's biggest), so it was also a financial success.

Now, let me give my opinion on "Eternal Love of Dream": I didn't like the drama (very weak plot), I just endured it (taking a few breaks) and coming back later (to watch all the episodes), because of the couple principal and the guest boy (I forgot his name), he was very good (he was her master), in the world of dreams (plus the rest of the story), very weak. There is a character who likes a girl (Ye hua's friend), they did not develop the story (in season 1), there is a plot about the stone of reincarnations (that plot) stopped there and it was not developed (until today I hope to know) , how they would overcome that stone (in which she wrote their names and erased). They shouldn't have just used the (weak) romance, but mixed the plot of season 1 with that of the book. For me it was disappointing (I didn't even want to re-watch).

P.S: But this is to show (that when a couple is strong), a weak plot is overcome.

@eliteles1 

Oh I see. Usually Tencent promote their drama a lot better than Youku. Feel like Youku is the worst. I still can't believe L&R is not officially uploaded on YT. 

@elitesles1 Dong hua and Fengjiu's story in TMOPB wasn't the real one ( copyrights issue). ELoD wasn't the continuation of their story in TMOPB. But the adaptation of the novel as it. I liked the novel and ELoD was the most faithful adaptation of their story. 

LovelyLady:

Do u have YBY weibo with baishu? Share share..

Dashmount20:

What thing with Baishu?

LovelyLady:

@elitesles1 Dong hua and Fengjiu's story in TMOPB wasn't the real one ( copyrights issue). ELoD wasn't the continuation of their in TMOPB. But the adaptation of the novel as it. I liked the novel and ELod is the most faithful adaptation of their story. 

I liked the plot (not real, created by them, because they didn't have the novel's copyright) more than the plot of the novel (used in season 2). They just copied the novel and didn't improve the story. A good screenwriter can make small changes and improve the story described in the novel. "Love and REdemption" drama knew how to do that. "Ten miles of peach Blossons" drama knew how to do that. ELOD didn't know. This is my opinion. P.s: Those tears of the two (on the stone of reincarnations), I do not forget. They should have made a link, somehow.

Dashmount20:

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4547020037308048?cid=4547023615046031

Are you referring to comments? Because here is one lol 

YBY is like she took out her wallet and looked, wondering why she has no money

Bai Shu is like that's bogus, how much did she spend? Didn't even take him to have haircare the first time around dang it (my translation is sucky here, sorry ) 

YBY is like "Please say attention snake, you don't need hair care because you have no hair"

Minnieee33:

LOL ya, I need a relaxing cheerful drama.  Xiao yin Hua is couple with TS in the novel I think, don't know why they need to change her to be so annoying. 

Was about to ship those two  when XYH was supposed to watch over TS or hope that they become great friends, but then they changed it lol 

Probably wanted to put in the bromance between TS and QL more since they couldn't do much with LHJD and BL because they change that one too 

Also I was catching up on this thread and I agree LXY would make good Tang Zhou :D 

Minnieee33:

I bought it. Her fav drama is Lavender, I love it as a kid as well. 

How is the drama Lavender? 

LovelyLady:

I loved ELOD but the first part in the mortal realm was long and boring. It was way better when Fengjiu met Dong hua again in the Heavenly realm . The Fanyin valley and the dream of Aranya parts were great too. Also, Reba and Vengo chemistry was sizzling.

I thought it would be higher too.

Yeah I feel like I just watched ELoD for the main couple’s chemistry 

LovelyLady:

What thing with Baishu?

The weibo yBY..  i wanna peek her friendship with bai shu using google translate..

Eimae:

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4547020037308048?cid=4547023615046031

Are you referring to comments? Because here is one lol 

YBY is like she took out her wallet and looked, wondering why she has no money

Bai Shu is like that's bogus, how much did she spend? Didn't even take him to have haircare the first time around dang it (my translation is sucky here, sorry ) 

YBY is like "Please say attention snake, you don't need hair care because you have no hair"

Yea.. i think so.. let me peek.. i want to see her friendship with bai shu.. wakaka.. thx