We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 pinksprings01:

“Ooooo.. for those who asking GOW giving flower to who... here is the answer..GOW gave the flower to bai lin. so SM story is the true story between Bai lin and GOW.. hahaha :D” 

Wow so GOW really did kill the bride’s family? 

Hahahahaha..... 

Maybe.... Later rewatch... I haven’t found the explanation about that part...

Minnieee33:

Ohh it seems crystal already have another drama line up after thunder chaser 

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4550128008432329?#&video

2021, crystal has 3 series

https://mydramalist.com/people/13158-yuan-crystal

“Fly in the sky”, “thunder chaser”, “young shield”

2021, Cheng yi has 5 series

https://mydramalist.com/people/12790-cheng-yi

“Meng Xin Chang an”, “general order”, “ ai Zai Feng Qi Yun Yong Shi”, “the northern wing knows my feeling”, “spring banquet”,

Dashmount20:

“Meng Xin Chang an”, “general order”, “ ai Zai Feng Qi Yun Yong Shi”, “the northern wing knows my feeling”, “spring banquet”,

Cheng Yi is a busy bee indeed.. and the series seems to have a long episodes also... make me wonder maybe in all those interviews that he had to promote Love & Redemption before, he actually really really really tired, so he seems a bit distance ??? 

For this year, other than The Promise of Chang'an, he also played as the young counter part of Feng Shaofeng - Zhudi emperor in the Imperial Age. Although is there news of when it will aired? It will be an exciting series also.. ?

Explaination LHJD choose die with bailin

https://www.sohu.com/a/418090517_120774253?scm=1002.44003c.215024e.PC_ARTICLE_REC&spm=smpc.content.fd-d.7.1600358142519ksNnl8i#comment_area

Luohou and Bo Lin disappeared in the original Liuli finale, do you think it was a reincarnation together? Knowing the truth, Luohou is so good

Luo Hou and Bo Lin disappeared in the finale of Liuli, do you think it was a reincarnation together? Knowing the truth, Luohou is amazing!
There are many hit dramas recently, but even so, the launch of "Liu Li" has successfully attracted everyone's attention. As a fantasy fairy drama "Liu Li", the production level is still quite high, the cast is not strong, but the fit with the original characters is particularly high, and the acting skills are online, which is well received. With the continuous development of the plot, the finale of this drama has been presented in the expectation of all people.

Originally thought that the tragic male protagonist Yu Sifeng spent ten generations of sadomasochism in the finale in exchange for the female protagonist Chu Xuanji’s sincere heart. The two married and had children on the earth would be a happy ending, but because of Luo Hou's plans The appearance of added a more sad feeling to this finale. The audience of the drama believes that Yu Sifeng, who has experienced the painful torture of the tenth century, is already the most tragic character. Unexpectedly, Luo Houji will be online. After telling his bloody feud with Emperor Bailin and the heavens, he is even better than Sifeng. Worse.

Although Si Feng was miserable, in the end it was all suffering. Luo Hou Jidu was extremely miserable from beginning to end. Thousands of years ago, he was a close friend with Emperor Bo Lin. After the two races fought, the heavens were retreating. Boring deceived Luo Hou and transformed him into a god of war to serve the heavens. Killed his own Shura family by himself.

Therefore, Luo Hou's awakening after a thousand years is bound to seek revenge from Emperor Bailin. Although he has the power to destroy the world, even if he threatened to kill the heavens, he did not kill the innocent indiscriminately. In the end, Luo Hou personally handed Bo Lin the poisoned wine, and then Bo Lin disappeared. He had gone to reincarnation. After Luo Hou settled the resentment with Bo Lin, he also disappeared with Bo Lin.

Seeing this scene, I believe you would think that Luo Hou chose to reincarnate with Bo Lin. But the truth is not like this. Before Luo Mou disappeared, he turned his head and looked at Chu Xuanji. Xuanji was his soul, and the soul was still there, so it was not the samsara. Bo Lin is going to reincarnation, and Luo Maw has really disappeared permanently, which can be regarded as ashes.

Seeing Luo Hou Jidu's final choice and decision, it is really amazing! He once said to Sifeng, "The heavens let my soul for ten generations to numb me with the illusion of human love!" He is really the most thorough and sees everything clearly, so he does not compromise with the heavens!

“Seeing this scene, I believe you would think that Luo Hou chose to reincarnate with Bo Lin. But the truth is not like this. Before Luo Mou disappeared, he turned his head and looked at Chu Xuanji. Xuanji was his soul, and the soul was still there, so it was not the samsara. Bo Lin is going to reincarnation, and Luo Maw has really disappeared permanently, which can be regarded as ashes.” 

I feel so bad for LHJD especially when he said how he wishes he could live again. I guess LHJD will always be a part of XJ’s soul even if he’s gone (he’ll get to live through her).

Explanation who is the strongest character position

https://www.sohu.com/a/417698123_120697353?scm=1002.44003c.215024e.PC_ARTICLE_REC&spm=smpc.content.fd-d.7.1600357961536lOqpomF&_f=index_pagerecom_7

Liuli Meirensha ranked the top ten powerhouses, Tengshe was the bottom, Sifeng seventh, and Luo Houji both ranked second.
2020-09-11 12:59
The TV series "Liu Li Mei Ren Sha" has been updated and ended. The official finale of this drama is a fairy-xia drama. Natural strength is more obvious. Today we will talk about the ten most powerful players in this drama. Ranking.

1 Heavenly Emperor
The emperor of heaven is the lord of the heavens, the immediate boss of Emperor Bailin, he is transformed by the heavens, and he cultivates the way of inaction, even if he kills the heavens and destroys the three realms, he does not care. In the final finale, he used the yellow beam string to wake up Bo Lin and make Luo Houji put down his hatred, which shows his method. However, in terms of strength, many people still have disputes about him and Luo Hou Ji, but from one thing we can see that the strength of the Heavenly Emperor is higher than that of Luo Hou Ji Du, and Luo Hou Ji can't support the Hongmeng Furnace, and the Emperor But yes, it shows its strength.

2 Luohou Jidu
The strongest existence of the Asura clan makes the entire heavens extremely jealous. At first, Bo Lin used poisonous wine to poison him down, and then he was beheaded and transformed into a general of the god of war. His strength was greatly reduced, but even if he was In this way, the God of War can also destroy the army of monsters, showing its power. He can kill the heavens with his own power, and his strength is as high as the emperor.

3 God Of War
The General of the God of War was transformed from Luo Hou Ji Du. Although his strength is not as good as Luo Hou Ji Du, he is also very powerful. Even Bai Lin is not her opponent, she needs Liulizhan to subdue her.

4 Demon king 

Emperor Bailin

Emperor Bailin is the Eastern Heavenly Emperor of the Heaven Realm, with a transcendent status, and the Heavenly Emperor emphasizes inaction, so the power of the entire Heaven Realm is basically in his hands, with many magic weapons, ten thousand years of cultivation, and extraordinary strength. In addition to his fierce methods, no opponent can underestimate him, but in the end he was awakened by the emperor with a yellow beam, self-destructing the godhead, dissipating the mana, once gray hair, and finally went to ferry with Luo Houji. Tao.

6 Wu Zhi Qi

As the left envoy of the Demon Realm, Wu Zhiqi's strength is very strong. In the past, he took away Jun Tian Cehai, even if the General of the God of War wanted to attack him, he could not easily take him down. Moreover, he was able to control the power of Jun Tian Cehai, and his strength was far higher than that of Deputy Palace Master Yuen Long, and the Kunlun Ten Witches were not their opponents.

7 Yu Sifeng

Yu Sifeng's identity is very extraordinary. He is not only the twelve golden-winged bird monsters, but also the son of the emperor, with the blood of the monster king in his body. He used to be equal to Chu Xuanji, who had awakened part of the power of the God of War, and later was able to kill the heavens, with the heavenly immortal in his body, and his strength was very strong. Coupled with his protagonist's aura and undead traits, even if he can't beat him, he can kill him.

8 Vice Palace Master
The deputy palace lord Yuen Long is not very strong, but it should be above the many gods in the heavens. This body is also a golden red bird, somehow turned into a crow, possessing the art of clone, a feather can be resurrected, plus His methods are insidious and ruthless, and his strength is not weak, which is daunting.

Blue Dragon God Sovereign

QingLong can be said to be one of the few better gods in the heavens. On the surface, they are at odds with Tengshe. In fact, the two have a very good relationship. They inform Tengshe, and several times in the heavens, he has suppressed Tengshe. The body is the Azure Dragon, ranking first among the many gods in the heavens.

10 Teng Snake God Lord
Teng Snake's strength is still very good. Although he is suppressed by the Azure Dragon God Lord, as the fighting king of the heavens, the strength of the other gods should not be as good as him. And as Chu Xuanji's spiritual pet, he was loyal to Chu Xuanji, and a few years after the last Celestial War, he finally returned to Chu Xuanji as her spiritual pet.

pinksprings01:

“Seeing this scene, I believe you would think that Luo Hou chose to reincarnate with Bo Lin. But the truth is not like this. Before Luo Mou disappeared, he turned his head and looked at Chu Xuanji. Xuanji was his soul, and the soul was still there, so it was not the samsara. Bo Lin is going to reincarnation, and Luo Maw has really disappeared permanently, which can be regarded as ashes.” 

I feel so bad for LHJD especially when he said how he wishes he could live again. I guess LHJD will always be a part of XJ’s soul even if he’s gone (he’llget to live through her).

I think LHJD kinda live through Si Feng also.. Doesn't his heart is given to Si Feng? Yes it is so sad... i'm glad he taken Bailin together with him when he died.. at least he has company in his final journey... although i'm still hoping for miracle for him..

I’m glad a ranking of the strongest characters got released, it’s very interesting.

Eclipse02:

I think LHJD kinda live through Si Feng also.. Doesn't his heart is given to Si Feng? Yes it is so sad... i'm glad he taken Bailin together with him when he died.. at least he has company in his final journey... although i'm still hoping for miracle for him..

Yeah half of his heart was given to SF. If Bai Lin got to reincarnate then LHJD deserves even more to be reincarnated (he never got to live a life with love)

Eclipse02:

Cheng Yi is a busy bee indeed.. and the series seems to have a long episodes also... make me wonder maybe in all those interviews that he had to promote Love & Redemption before, he actually really really really tired, so he seems a bit distance ??? 

For this year, other than The Promise of Chang'an, he also played as the young counter part of Feng Shaofeng - Zhudi emperor in the Imperial Age. Although is there news of when it will aired? It will be an exciting series also.. ?

Yea... he v v v v v busy.. that there one live meeting he feel sleepy...

That why he become skinny...  somemore 2017 -2018 when he filmed the lost tomb 2, he purposely lose weight due to the act and learn martial...

imperial age.. so far no news... 

I dun understand why the promise of Chang an the older version of XCX also played by CY. I still don’t dare to watch the series.. scare ruin SF image.. hahahaha.. why the older version of XCX not played by mature actor.. wakakaka...

pinksprings01:

I’m glad a ranking of the strongest characters got released, it’s very interesting.

Now u know who is the smart one... the highest one .. wakakaka

Dashmount20:

The films on mydramalist isnt really correct though. 

Sadly for Crystal, only thunder chaser is new. Fly in the sky  and young shield were filmed in 2017. Usually in Chinese drama land, if the film gets stored for more than 2 years, it's very unlikely we will see it. 

CY ai Zai Feng Qi Yun Yong Shi was filmed in 2018, the chance of getting it release is higher than crystal drama though. 

Spring bouquet cast is not confirmed.  The leads name change everytime there is a new hit drama. 

Minnieee33:

The films on mydramalist isnt really correct though. 

Sadly for Crystal, only thunder chaser is new. Fly in the sky  and young shield were filmed in 2017. Usually in Chinese drama land, if the film gets stored for more than 2 years, it's very unlikely we will see it. 

CY ai Zai Feng Qi Yun Yong Shi was filmed in 2018, the chance of getting it release is higher than crystal drama though. 

Spring bouquet cast is not confirmed.  The leads name change everytime there is a new hit drama. 

I hope their unreleased dramas get a broadcast date eventually especially since a lot of time + energy + money is used to create dramas.

pinksprings01:

Yeah half of his heart was given to SF. If Bai Lin got to reincarnate then LHJD deserves even more to be reincarnated (he never got to live a life with love)

I read that LHJD is reincarnated as well but when he dies, he will be gone unlike Bailin that has a chance to become God again. Sooo LHJD has the saddest story in some ways, he did nothing wrong. 

The reason why the tribulations not happy ending? This is the explanation 

https://www.sohu.com/a/417599427_100235993?scm=1002.44003c.215024e.PC_ARTICLE_REC&spm=smpc.content.fd-d.9.16003581995317W6CrvG&_f=index_pagerecom_9

Liu Li" Xuan Ji Sifeng why the tenth reincarnation, Luo Hou Ji has a word exposed, Hao Chen is too mean
2020-09-11 02:32

The sadomasochistic relationship between Xuan Ji and Si Feng in the film and television drama "Liu Li" is really distressing. In other film and television dramas, you can see clips of male and female protagonists throwing sugar, but when you see Si Feng and Xuan Ji, people feel very distressed, as if there is a feeling of abandoning the drama in an instant. The two have experienced the reincarnation of ten lives and ten lives. In the ninth life before, Si Feng would die for Xuanji every time, and even in the tenth life, he almost died for her again. This is simply a part of the super male protagonist. TV drama.

In fact, everyone is very curious about this setting. After all, Si Feng died first, no matter where it was, it was Si Feng for Xuanji, but in the second life, the two people could still be together. Moreover, Si Feng and Xuan Ji could still be peers. This is a topic that everyone is very puzzled. Why Xuan Ji and Si Feng can have the tenth cycle of reincarnation, Luo Hou Jidu's sentence also exposed the answer.

In the following plots, we also saw Luo Hou Jidu appearing, and Xuanji is the clone of Luo Hou Jidu. In the latest plot, Xuanji opened the Liulizhu directly in order to save Si Feng who was not long-lived. Luo Hou Jidu's heart and soul were restored, and Luo Hou Jidu completely returned, occupying her body. In order to restore Xuanji's memory, Si Feng was willing to be the demon slave of Luohou Jidu. But in fact, this scene was completely discovered by Luo Houji.

After all, he is the most powerful character, and he said a word directly when he was fighting against the heavens. Both Chu Xuanji and Sifeng’s tenth reincarnation are actually conspiracies in the heavens. The purpose is to make the soul of Luo Hou Jidu be affected by the love of the world in reincarnation, so that the soul cannot return. After all, the ability is very Strong, the heavens have always regarded Luo Houji as a thorn in the eye. That's why the tenth reincarnation of Xuanji and Sifeng was arranged to prevent the soul from returning.

Thus Tianjie and Haochen can get some benefits. When I saw this, I believe everyone felt that Hao Chen was really despicable. In order to deal with Luo Hou Jidu, he directly cut his heart and beheaded. Cramp bone removal. If you can't beat it, you just use the conspiracy, and this thing is all done by Hao Chen, even if you keep saying it is for the Three Realms.

But if you look closely, you will find that many things Hao Chen does are for himself, even when dealing with Luo Hou Ji and Xuan Ji, he has his own set of rhetoric. Generally speaking, there is nothing to blame, I can only blame the emperor for being too mean. It's no wonder that Sifeng and Xuanji didn't get a good ending for ten lifetimes. It turned out to be because of this?