We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Eclipse02:

I think no.3 is Sanjie wkwkkwkwkkwwkkk...

LOL

Dashmount20:

Hahahaha... it is not happy ending... all character not happy one.. even Liu Hu yuan also... Wu Zhi Qi also not happy ending... hahahaha

I dont think they have a lot of happy episodes anyway.....i dont want to watch and break my heart even though I loved Goodbye Princess. 

Minnieee33:

LOL

I dont think they have a lot of happy episodes anyway.....i dont want to watch and break my heart even though I loved Goodbye Princess. 

Waste energy hoh.. better repeat mode... hahahhaa

Amanda Ainsworth:

Here is a beautiful article, which is well written about a review of our LAR. I feel happy when reading this.

https://dramapanda.com/2020/09/love-and-redemption-drama-review-the-cast-characters-and-ten-lifetimes-between-sifeng-and-xuanji.html

It's funny one also... signature  phrase/move for Si Feng : Spit blood beautifully LOL

And for Xuanji's signature phrase/move : Si Feng! Si Feng!  Si Feng! LOL LOL

Love Yuan:

Guys please help me, where I can download raw videos LAR? whose videos sync with https://m.ifvod.tv/play?id=Rbpy5pHdzTL

You can download here using bittorrent or from their direct links.:
https://bde4.com/guoju/18246.htm 

Eclipse02:

I think no.3 is Sanjie wkwkkwkwkkwwkkk...

No power lei san Jie... hahaha... I think shld demon king larrr but never explain

Eclipse02:

It's funny one also... signature  phrase/move for Si Feng : Spit blood beautifully LOL

And for Xuanji's signature phrase/move : Si Feng! Si Feng!  Si Feng! LOL LOL

Haha, so true.

Our Si Feng really spit blood beautifully all the times. At this rate, "Blood Spitting" should be a tag on its own lol.

I still don’t understand why they din choose the second kissing... Haizzz

even they explain I still don’t understand hahahaha

https://www.sohu.com/a/417423323_626147?scm=1002.44003c.215024e.PC_ARTICLE_REC&spm=smpc.content.fd-d.27.1600361275114LhVhRfE&_f=index_pagerecom_27

Liu Li" uncut version is released, and the kiss scene lasts for 2 minutes. The director certified that Cheng Yi was not working.
2020-09-10 10:20
The uncut version of "Liu Li" came out, and the kiss scene lasted for 2 minutes. The director certified that Cheng Yi could not shoot

Text/Listen to songs and play entertainment

The TV series "Liu Li" is coming to an end. Although there are constant controversies in the later period of the play, fans are torn between plots, characters and actors, but they have to admit that "Liu Li" is the best fairy love drama in recent years.

Now that "Liu Li" is about to end, Cheng Yi's new drama is about to seamlessly connect, a certain platform seems to be unable to sit still, and directly sacrificed the assassin, a kiss scene that first met a couple for more than two minutes!

This clip that flows out is not a tidbit, but a part of the feature film that was cut off. Cheng Yi and Yuan Bingyan kissed it for 2 minutes. Many netizens ridiculed it and said it was enough! Enough! Anyone will catch fire after reading it! Too great!

The dialogue between the two kisses in the play:

Xuanji: "You are not allowed to run anymore, otherwise..."

Si Feng: "Otherwise, what will happen?"

Xuanji: "Otherwise I will tie you up."

Si Feng: "Tie it up...what do you want after you tie it up?"

Xuanji: "After tying it up, I can do whatever I want..."

During the conversation between the two, many netizens called Xuanji too good at teasing. This kind of sick personality makes you want to stop. No wonder they cut it out in the play, which is too exciting!

I feel that the directors have learned the trick recently. I think that when the traffic was in full swing, although everyone could see the major traffic vying for their beauty, they basically couldn't see them performing a little breakthrough work.

Whenever they appear in film and television dramas, they will be like jade for the fans. They will either kiss for the fans, or only come to some superficial kiss scenes. Recently, they finally saw the breakthrough of traffic. During this time, there are two most intense kiss scenes!

1: Lu Han and Song Yanfei "Tongue Kiss" in "Crossing the Line of Fire"

2: Cheng Yi and Yuan Bingyan's "Two Minute Kissing Scene" in "Liu Li", according to the director's personal certification, Cheng Yi was almost out of work at that time.

With the advancement of emotions and plots, many kiss scenes are a matter of course. A more intense kiss will not make the audience disgusted. On the contrary, it is a performance of emotional sublimation. If it is just a little bit of water, or borrowing or kissing, it will Let the work fade.

After watching this clip, many netizens expressed their hope that the directors would follow these two standards when making kiss scenes while teasing the first couple.

Do you think the kissing scene of the first encounter with the couple has passed? Do you think these clips should be cut? Welcome to leave a message in the comment area..

Amanda Ainsworth:

Haha, so true.

Our Si Feng really spit blood beautifully all the times. At this rate, "Blood Spitting" should be a tag on its own lol.

LOL 

About the 2nd kiss, i also don't understand the reason why they cut it. I think the prelude before the kiss in eps 52 gives more beautiful moments to their reunion. Too bad though, i hope they  released the uncut version in the future.

Dashmount20:

Yea... he v v v v v busy.. that there one live meeting he feel sleepy...

That why he become skinny...  somemore 2017 -2018 when he filmed the lost tomb 2, he purposely lose weight due to the act and learn martial...

imperial age.. so far no news... 

I dun understand why the promise of Chang an the older version of XCX also played by CY. I still don’t dare to watch the series.. scare ruin SF image.. hahahaha.. why the older version of XCX not played by mature actor.. wakakaka...

I dun understand why the promise of Chang an the older version of XCX also played by CY. I still don’t dare to watch the series.. scare ruin SF image.. hahahaha.. why the older version of XCX not played by mature actor.. wakakaka... 

On the contrary, he remains beautiful with that flowing hair and mustache on his face (his young beauty is still prominent). I liked it, (I wouldn't like any older actors). (In addition, they did not add fake wrinkles on his face). They made the right choice (so that we could see him more.).

@eliteles1 Yes afterall the character based on history (in the orginal series, Dorgon) that he portrayed, died young at the age of 38. So it make sense they still used Cheng Yi. Although it will be more heartbreak for us as viewer...

CY is a lot skinnier in L&R than Promise of Chang an and now he is even more skinnier in MXCA than L&R. 1 more month of filming and he can have some good rest.

About the kiss scene, at least they gave us some tongue action LOL. The lines were too naughty for younger audiences :P 

Spoiler for people thats going to watch MXCA

Li Yan died young at age 31......

Minnieee33:

The films on mydramalist isnt really correct though. 

Sadly for Crystal, only thunder chaser is new. Fly in the sky  and young shield were filmed in 2017. Usually in Chinese drama land, if the film gets stored for more than 2 years, it's very unlikely we will see it. 

CY ai Zai Feng Qi Yun Yong Shi was filmed in 2018, the chance of getting it release is higher than crystal drama though. 

Spring bouquet cast is not confirmed.  The leads name change everytime there is a new hit drama. 

Spring bouquet cast is not confirmed.  The leads name change everytime there is a new hit drama.  

From the news I read in Chinese, Cheng Yi's name is the right name for Spring Banquet. The most uncertain is the female pair. P.S: Did you know that it was Cheng Yi who recommended Cristial Yuan to be your partner in Love and Redemption? and he had already recommended her for The promise of Chang'an, but they didn't accept it. (Zanillia Zhao from Princess Agents and Legend of Chusen (Aka Noble aspirations), asked Cheng Yi why he didn't recommend her to be his partner. He replied that he didn't recommend her, because no one would look at him if she were there. (He is right, he made the best choice.) He should be the star, at a level appropriate to the female pair.
 Dashmount20:

I am also not watching cos I also know the storyline and the ending.. hahahaha same same... but surprisingly and Strangely the rate can be higher than Love and redemption...

I am quite shock.. hahahaha...

I felt love and redemption deserved more.. hahaha

Love and redemptions had 2 billion and 90 million views and 7.6 in Douban (which is a success, but it could have had more if the media had spread more). Love and redemption is one of the three classic novels (so I read). But ... due to the success of Love and Redemption (it is natural that other Cheng Yi dramas will gain due attention more quickly.).
 Minnieee33:

Spoiler for people thats going to watch MXCA

Li Yan died young at age 31......

Damn..even more younger... 😅😅 i hope they didn't dwell too much about this. They should focus more when he alive. Like Chen Xiao character from The Legend of Luzhen. He also died young.