We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Eclipse02:

Cheng Yi is a busy bee indeed.. and the series seems to have a long episodes also... make me wonder maybe in all those interviews that he had to promote Love & Redemption before, he actually really really really tired, so he seems a bit distance ??? 

For this year, other than The Promise of Chang'an, he also played as the young counter part of Feng Shaofeng - Zhudi emperor in the Imperial Age. Although is there news of when it will aired? It will be an exciting series also.. ?

Ai Zai Feng Qi Yun Yong Shi Also Known As: Love in the wind and clouds, 风雷 急, Thunderstorm, Love in the Storm (it was not filmed in 2015). I think Cheng Yi is also tired because most of his characters are not only physically demanding (mainly emotionally). I read information that "Broken clouds 2" in which he stars with Liu Xue Yi (Hao Chen / Bai lin), has a heavy storyline as well.
 Minnieee33:

CY is a lot skinnier in L&R than Promise of Chang an and now he is even more skinnier in MXCA than L&R. 1 more month of filming and he can have some good rest.

About the kiss scene, at least they gave us some tongue action LOL. The lines were too naughty for younger audiences :P 

I still don't get why the lines considered more naughty than the actual doing a.k.a the tongue action? LOL 

Eclipse02:

@eliteles1 Yes afterall the character based on history (in the orginal series, Dorgon) that he portrayed, died young at the age of 38. So it make sense they still used Cheng Yi. Although it will be more heartbreak for us as viewer...

That's right, I saw the scenes, he is a beautiful man even older in the series and mentoring (someone younger).
 Eclipse02:

I still don't get why the lines considered more naughty than the actual doing a.k.a the tongue action? LOL 

If they had to cut something out of the kiss, I was happy that they kept the moment of his greatest passion when he took her by the neck and kissed her. (It would be sadder if they had cut that part). But ... it would be better if they had left all 2 minutes of the scene.

Dashmount20 

2 hours ago

Explanation who is the strongest character position

https://www.sohu.com/a/417698123_120697353?scm=1002.44003c.215024e.PC_ARTICLE_REC&spm=smpc.content.fd-d.7.1600357961536lOqpomF&_f=index_pagerecom_7

Liuli Meirensha ranked the top ten powerhouses, Tengshe was the bottom, Sifeng seventh, and Luo Houji both ranked second.
2020-09-11 12:59

Are they crazy? Si Feng is number 1 (he is the vermillion bird with 12 gold feathers.). I don't agree with them. And he is the (only) son of the celestial emperor. Only that he chose to lose 10,000,000 years of his immortal cultivation for the sake of Chu Xuanji.)
 Dashmount20:

yea... cos his mission is 10000 percent successful.  He manage to bring peace 3 realm.. hahaha

Rather than half demon half god..

SF trial is God of war.. like ten miles.. after ba qian finish her mortal tribulation,  ba qian become high godness.

So for SF, when the 10 trial life as human finish. He will back as next heavenly emperor.. as higher god.. hahahaha...

Great ! I would like this.

Minnieee33:

Spoiler for people thats going to watch MXCA

Li Yan died young at age 31......

Oh no !!! But I want to watch the drama.

Spring bouquet is not confirmed for sure. A lot of male lead names been on the confirmed list since last year. 

I don't think CY and Crystal know each other before L&R. Crystal got the role herself. 

CY got recommended by the director after filming promise of chang an for SF. 

eliteles1:
Oh no !!! But I want to watch the drama.

I will still watch it, I like both leads :) 

Drama Empress:

Intro from ep01

They’re so young here, both XJ and SF have gone through so much development by episode 59 

Minnieee33:

I will still watch it, I like both leads :) 

Indeed ! Me too !

eliteles1:

Indeed ! Me too !

Same, the drama looks exciting 

pinksprings01:

Same, the drama looks exciting 

They say, on the Chinese website, that it is based on a novel, that it is one of the Chinese classics.
 Minnieee33:

Spoiler for people thats going to watch MXCA

Li Yan died young at age 31......

Wakssss ok I skip.... hoping happy ending