We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 pinksprings01:

Liu Xue Yi ended up showing up at the live event 

How u see? Share share

Eclipse02:

What? It is true then? Chengyi should look for new agency then,, i hope it will not hinder his career.

Right, when Yang Zi, Allen Ren and Qin Junjie move out, Cheng Yi also should move together with them.

Omg I feel so bad for crystal today, feel like she is being isolated. Run crystal, never take on another H&R project again. 

Amanda Ainsworth:

Right, when Yang Zi, Allen Ren and Qin Junjie move out, Cheng Yi also should move together with them.

How u see the news?

Amanda Ainsworth:

I feel bad for Cheng Yi. Didn't his last agency collapse too? I hope his contract ends soon and he get to leave. 

I actually ended liking a lot of the actors and actresses H&R (cuz a lot of them were in LaR). The actor playing Runyu is actually a really cool guy. He's on this variety show called, "great escape master version" and it's really fun watching him figure out puzzles.

It's so obvious that they want to break cp fandom, probably because Crystal is ending contract with H&R, heard that she won't renew again. For their future works, they want to have individual fandom, perhaps.

pinksprings01:

https://instagram.com/stories/black.rose_xo/2402406676253085636?igshid=8k9u3m7pyw9b

Oo ok.. saw it.. LXY in the end come.. i thought he was busy. Zhang yu xi din come..

Lily Lam:

I feel bad for Cheng Yi. Didn't his last agency collapse too? I hope his contract ends soon and he get to leave. 

I actually ended liking a lot of the actors and actresses H&R (cuz a lot of them were in LaR). The actor playing Runyu is actually a really cool guy. He's on this variety show called, "great escape master version" and it's really fun watching him figure out puzzles. 

Looks like Cheng Yi's contract is not ending soon, he probably stuck in H&R.

I've seen RY guy, heard that he was a Grade A student, studied in Canada. He seems very smart in that show.

Amanda Ainsworth:

It's so obvious that they want to break cp fandom, probably because Crystal is ending contract with H&R, heard that she won't renew again. For their future works, they want to have individual fandom, perhaps.

welll that maybe also the reason that the cut the ep from 72 to 59 and no promotion for the series...

So they want the audience to wake from their dream...

Like me lor.. now time to wake up and move on...

Goshh

Dashmount20:

welll that maybe also the reason that the cut the ep from 72 to 59 and no promotion for the series...

Goshh

H&R wants us to move on. We still can't! Poor us!

Haha ya. CY should be struck with H&R for 2-3 years. It's good for him since H&R is promoting him a lot plus the other H&R sons are leaving the company. 

Dashmount20:

Goshh

I think the cut is due to the new censorships regulation. No promotion is due to their poor judgment because they don't think the drama will be this big..

Amanda Ainsworth:

Wake up wake up... time to wake up... hahahaha

Yea... so sad.... my face slap so hard... gosh...

Amanda Ainsworth:

yeah, they probably want to break cp cause they want MXCA cp to ship, both actor and actress from HR