We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Lily Lam:

Yeah, but that was before she unsealed MSX. She was shocked because her memories were still sealed.

MSX+CJ= LHJD ------ CJ isn't exactly a separate entity and should've had access to all of LHJD's memories.

MSX (LHJD soul in the glass) + XJ (a part of liu li glass and LHJD body) => LHJD.. this one so complicated.. hahaha :D.. i think Bai lin took LHJD rib and make it as Jun Tai Ce Hai.. Lol...

when XJ inside LHJD, i think she remember LHJD memory too.. there is scene.. i forgot the episode.. that LHJD told XJ that 1000 years what Bailin do need to repay..  then she replied him that she did not want revenge..

Dashmount20:

BL = brother love.. yes.. i love that too.. 

I'm talking about sibling love, similar to blood brothers (with no other connotations).

Dashmount20:

oo is it? i just copy paste the youtube link.. hahaha :D

I wanted to share the link of the full L&R douyin panem on the thread but I can't.
I think it's because my account is new. So here the link.

https://m.bilibili.com/video/BV1ra4y177zn?from=seopage

You can shared it if you want. (From lovelylady)

eliteles1:

I'm talking about sibling love, similar to blood brothers (with no other connotations). 

I thought Brother Love and Brotherhood love same... ya lah.. love as sibling.. brother/brotherhood.. sibling..

rather than Boy Love.. hahahaha :D this one is NO NO NO for me...

Dashmount20:

I love XiXuan Gentle smile towards GoW..

gosh... he so handsome.. 

I agree.  Perfec scene.

LovelyLady:

Invalid permission when I want to post the link. I sent it to eliteles1. Maybe she can share it. It wasn't really an insightful panel, a bit boring too.

(Here: Thanks a lot).

I wanted to share the link of the full L&R douyin panem on the thread but I can't.
I think it's because my account is new. So here the link.

https://m.bilibili.com/video/BV1ra4y177zn?from=seopage

You can shared it if you want.

Dashmount20:

I thought Brother Love and Brotherhood love same... ya lah.. love as sibling.. brother/brotherhood.. sibling..

rather than Boy Love.. hahahaha :D this one is NO NO NO for me... 

"rather than Boy Love .. hahahaha: D this one is NO NO NO for me ..." It is not for me either. (why I wanted to clarify). I see a brotherhood between them. And that's what I liked. (I know you understand.) But nowadays (everything is BL in the other direction). What a pity !

I can't quote or share anything . Thanks eliteles1

LovelyLady:

I can't quote or share anything . Thanks eliteles1

Welcome !

eliteles1:

"rather than Boy Love .. hahahaha: D this one is NO NO NO for me ..." It is not for me either. (why I wanted to clarify). I see a brotherhood between them. And that's what I liked. (I know you understand.) But nowadays (everything is BL in the other direction). What a pity ! 

hahahaha agree with you.. hahaha :D

Dashmount20:

MSX (LHJD soul in the glass) + XJ (a part of liu li glass and LHJD body) => LHJD.. this one so complicated.. hahaha :D.. i think Bai lin took LHJD rib and make it as Jun Tai Ce Hai.. Lol...

when XJ inside LHJD, i think she remember LHJD memory too.. there is scene.. i forgot the episode.. that LHJD told XJ that 1000 years what Bailin do need to repay..  then she replied him that she did not want revenge..

Lol I'm rewatching episodes 54-59 right now and I think she remembered everything once she unsealed MSX. During her transformation she was getting flash backs about her creation and the first flash back we see is LHJD and Bailin drinking together. Bailin drugging and cutting LHJD up isn't technically GOW's memories, they're LHJD.  

eliteles1:

I agree.  Perfec scene.

I wish we got more scenes with Xi Xuan and GOW (only three scenes with their moments aired) 

It’s sad thinking about how Xi Xuan and GOW were basically outcasts in the heavenly realm 

pinksprings01:

I wish we got more scenes with Xi Xuan and GOW (only three scenes with their moments aired) 

Me too, the scenes we did get was always so sweet.

Lily Lam:

Lol I'm rewatching episodes 54-59 right now and I think she remembered everything once she unsealed MSX. During her transformation she was getting flash backs about her creation and the first flash back we see is LHJD and Bailin drinking together. Bailin drugging and cutting LHJD up isn't technically GOW's memories, they're LHJD.  

I think so.. once she become LhJD then she become one with LhJd.. LHJd hatred towards bailin.... I think I oso need to rewatch.. hahaha