We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 pinksprings01:

I wish we got more scenes with Xi Xuan and GOW (only three scenes with their moments aired) 

I hope there is uncut version... or maybe another series.. before Love and redemption... a story of golden winged bird and god of war? Hahahaha

Eimae:

Maiden Holmes is climbing up high on my to-watch list along with Go Ahead lol

Waiting for Dating in the Kitchen and Love is Sweet as Marry Me is working out for me (might watch a few more eps)

Maiden Holmes is really if you don't mind the other plots outside of the romance is nonsensical, lots of loopholes so don't ask too many questions. Yes waiting for the 2 dramas you mentioned as well.

Dashmount20:

oh.. u din watch the ending? or wait for fully sub?

The version for last 6 episodes I watched the editing is really crap, lots of scenes jumping here and there. There must be a much better version that I missed.

pinksprings01:

I wish we got more scenes with Xi Xuan and GOW (only three scenes with their moments aired) 

Same, I wish they will have  special episode/s to show Xi Xuan , GOW & Bai Li's relationship before the tribulation. I want to see how Xi Xuan and GOW met and how they became friends. I'm also wondering if Xi Xuan was aware of truth about LHJD and GOW that's why he said "To make up for the fault of heaven".

cyprille:

Same, I wish they will have  special episode/s to show Xi Xuan , GOW & Bai Li's relationship before the tribulation. I want to see how Xi Xuan and GOW met and how they became friends. I'm also wondering if Xi Xuan was aware of truth about LHJD and GOW that's why he said "To make up for the fault of heaven".

I don’t think Xi Xuan knew about what happened to LHJD but he did see GOW get tortured by the heavenly realm. 

cyprille:

Yea.. but instead of episode.. i want it series.. hahahaha.. am i so greedy? i think so.. cos i am still not satisfy with SF and XJ.. wakakaka :D

so we have 9 special series for the 9 past life.. how they meet, how ML love FL, then what happen after the FL kill the ML on the past 9 lifes.

1 special series Xixuan vs God Of War

1 special series Bailin vs LHJD..

wahh total 11 mini series.. I think i will happy enuff... wakakakaka

If you ask me how Xi xuan aware the truth... maybe the GoW told the golden winged bird on the lotus pond when she sad or unhappy..

GOW stand on lotus pond and talk to the golden winged bird (cos that is the only part they keep mention on the series).

since i know the truth of XiXuan so i called him Golden Winged Bird instead of Vermillion Bird.

caDAVEr:

Maiden Holmes is really if you don't mind the other plots outside of the romance is nonsensical, lots of loopholes so don't ask too many questions. Yes waiting for the 2 dramas you mentioned as well.

The version for last 6 episodes I watched the editing is really crap, lots of scenes jumping here and there. There must be a much better version that I missed.

I will try the Maiden Holmes.. but plot quite illogical.. but i try.. Marry Me same.. plot also illogical.. but i try.. hahaha but now both on hold.. as i am watching "Way into Love" by Daddy Tang and Sun Qian.. well not bad...

ohh.. then you  did not watch the truth about SF? and the happy ending?

caDAVEr:

I just realized I wrote Marry Me as a drama working out for me... but it’s not lol It’s weird and jarring

Hmmm guess ill watch Maiden Holmes when I go through the other dramas. 

The youtube version seems to cut more than needed for LaR (at least that’s what ive looked up during ep 44-53). At least they should be past 45 mins mark 

I assume is a baby that SF hold is few month old .. i assume he is SF and XJ baby boy hoh.. am i right?

cos when comma XJ told SF that LL was pregnant.. and then Chu Lei's birthday party, it reveal that LL pregnant again.. so #2 is on the way.. 

so that mean LL and MY first kid already can walk and maybe already 1 or 2 years old?

but why they did not show LL and MY toddler kid? is it boy or a girl?

Dashmount20:
wahh total 11 mini series.. I think i will happy enuff... wakakakaka

Hahahaha 11 mini series!!!! 

At most, I am hoping for the uncut version since they already filmed that, I think L&R supposedly have 66 episodes?

cyprille:

At most, I am hoping for the uncut version since they already filmed that, I think L&R supposedly have 66 episodes?

It was supposed to have 72 episodes 

pinksprings01:

Xi Xuan saving GOW 

(Source: ohsehuns)

10,000 cultivation, he used it to save GOW. That time, GOW didn't even know who he is tho, most likely cant recognize 

Dashmount20:

I assume is a baby that SF hold is few month old .. i assume he is SF and XJ baby boy hoh.. am i right?

cos when comma XJ told SF that LL was pregnant.. and then Chu Lei's birthday party, it reveal that LL pregnant again.. so #2 is on the way.. 

so that mean LL and MY first kid already can walk and maybe already 1 or 2 years old?

but why they did not show LL and MY toddler kid? is it boy or a girl?

In the novel, LL and MY already have 2 kids before XJ got pregnant. One was 7 years old and other is 6 years old.. but drama follows different timeline so probably their other kid is 2 years old?

notalinsanglian:

10,000 cultivation, he used it to save GOW. That time, GOW didn't even know who he is tho, most likely cant recognize 

Yea... the golden winged bird never introduced himself as xixuan thou they have known 900-1000 years ago? Why he is so shy toward female? Goshhh... 

If heaven god said 10000 years.. does this mean his age around 10000years? Hahahaha

cyprille:

In the novel, LL and MY already have 2 kids before XJ got pregnant. One was 7 years old and other is 6 years old.. but drama follows different timeline so probably their other kid is 2 years old?

Yea.. so I assume LL and MY elder kid is 1-2 year..

And sifeng hold is? Baby right? Not toddler right?

cyprille:

I am greedy.. hahahahaha :D

I heard is 72 or 80 eps..