(ChuXunji)

Director said if there is good script that fit both, then will consider. Just answer generally. But my chinese is so limited and this is how I understand.

I know it's impossible but if one producer and good director comes with a very very good script and offer CY and YBY to play in it, how will H&R, CY and YBY react? Haha

Could you provide the link to this interview?
 eliteles1:

(ChuXunji)

Director said if there is good script that fit both, then will consider. Just answer generally. But my chinese is so limited and this is how I understand.

I know it's impossible but if one producer and good director comes with a very very good script and offer CY and YBY to play in it, how will H&R, CY and YBY react? Haha

Could you provide the link to this interview?

It starts around 7:00 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=share&v=5V7dCBf5WeY 

LOVE AND REDEMPTION (5 BILLION VIEWS).

I read in one of the news on sohu.com that Love and Redemption has achieved since its debut (5 billion views).

ChuXuanJi:

Thank you so much.  

Thank you. This interview with the director (with the presence of the two of them), is the last moment that we see them together (without knowing it) of the avalanche that would come later (I think that even they did not imagine the repercussion that would be created later).
One bad thing watching CY dramas are the repetitive casts. To a point it’s like subscribing to a Huanrui Family Package Plan.
 eliteles1:

Thank you so much. 

You're welcome. If you understand Chinese and what I understand is wrong, kindly correct me

ChuXuanJi:

And what did Cheng Yi say here? After the director spoke (I didn't see any face of disapproval from Cheng Yi). And then Cheng Yi said something calmly (what did he say), spoke of his character with affection (instead of pretending and forced disdain?). He seemed very calm here, acting normal.
 ChuXuanJi:

You're welcome. If you understand Chinese and what I understand is wrong, kindly correct me

I don't understand Chinese (neither in writing nor in audio), everything I read in Chinese is because (I use google translater browser).

MySiFeng:
One bad thing watching CY dramas are the repetitive casts. To a point it’s like subscribing to a Huanrui Family Package Plan.

HAHAHAHA I see Han Cheng Yu in every CY drama.

pinksprings01:

How different is XJ in the novel? 

She really doesn't give a shit about other people are thinking. lol She didn't care that SF was a demon. Overall, she is more strong will and smart in the novel.

I remember when they separated, XJ went to look for SF and when she found him with A Lan. SF was trying to make her jealous and she went to hunt a rat demon and SF got so mad that his third curse almost took his life before they resolved everything. It was cute.

Minnieee33:

She really doesn't give a shit about other people are thinking. lol She didn't care that SF was a demon. Overall, she is more strong will and smart in the novel.

I love XJ in the drama but they should’ve made her both playful + smarter. I wish screenwriters would realize that both male and female leads can be smart in dramas. 

Oh really? When interviewer asked about Chu Yu Fu Fu I found him keep frowning and seemed annoy by the question.  Just my thought!  

Minnieee33:

I remember when they separated, XJ went to look for SF and when she found him with A Lan. SF was trying to make her jealous and she went to hunt a rat demon and SF got so mad that his third curse almost took his life before they resolved everything. It was cute.

Do you know where I can read the novel online?

ChuXuanJi:

Oh really? When interviewer asked about Chu Yu Fu Fu I found him keep frowning and seemed annoy by the question.  Just my thought!  

Ya, seem like he doesn't like it. 

LovelyLady:

Do you know where I can read the novel online?

The Chinese version? I don't think there is any English version online. 

MySiFeng:

Agreed. I skimmed through his upcoming projects and it could actually backfire to continuously have the same cast repetitively just because they are from the same agency...kind of like watching Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms then going to Flame's Daughter and seeing many Yang Mi Studio artists again and again.