We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Amanda Ainsworth:

What? What is Tencent to do with this? They are will Youku.

dunno... maybe not.. actually the lossing money one will be youku.. cos for tonight live show need to pay lei..

If fail.. youku will losing money mah.. cos fans will request money back..

Doesnt make sense if youku do this...

How do u think?

Amanda Ainsworth:

Now, things got intense. 

Their fans are fighting in Weibo. CP fandom is breaking. I just feel so sad.

This is too much, just because they couldn’t interact casually both CY and YBY are getting hate... 

pinksprings01:

Wow another sad ending 

so sad song is for good bye SF and XJ forever?

No new collab?

I need to wake up.. gosh

Dashmount20:

so sad song is for good bye SF and XJ forever?

No new collab?

I need to wake up.. gosh

It’s a happy ending actually 

Love Yuan:

Hmm that means treatment done for Crystal Yuan??? And why followers Cheng Yi on Weibo continously?

For almost an hour YBY not on stage just the HR actors and actress playing games.

Then CY not even looking or talking to YBY

I'll try to share link

pinksprings01:

I wonder if it’s since TPoC is airing 

But, I don't think it's that matter. TPoC is only doing well because of CY's recent fame with LAR. If it's true, Tencent is really greedy.

pinksprings01:

This is too much, just because they couldn’t interact casually both CY and YBY are getting hate... 

what to do... the series just end 10days and it is 1st live show after series end and the series is just getting hot..

Then suddenly become enemy...

Dont tell me.. that they actually dating after filming then now breaking up....

pinksprings01:

This is too much, just because they couldn’t interact casually both CY and YBY are getting hate... 

Really? I saw a lot of fans are siding with YBY and put all the blame to CY. 

Amanda Ainsworth:

But, I don't think it's that matter. TPoC is only doing well because of CY's recent fame with LAR. If it's true, Tencent is really greedy.

I dun think Tencent ... why tencent pay more to Youku to spoilt their own show?

Dashmount20:

what to do... the series just end 10days and it is 1st live show after series end and the series is just getting hot..

Then suddenly become enemy...

Dont tell me.. that they actually dating after filming then now breaking up....

Tbh it’s none of our business if they date in real life or not. I think people wanted to see them interact casually  in the live meeting since they had great chemistry as XJ and SF in L&R. 

Amanda Ainsworth:

Really? I saw a lot of fans are siding with YBY and put all the blame to CY. 

wakakaka... gosh... definitely fans will angry..

First CY will got it cos he plays with different actress... maybe hoh.. hahaha..

cyprille:

Dont have but you can view their weibo

CY weibo

https://m.weibo.cn/u/2060419113

His followers are dropping like crazy. my heart breaks for him... he really doesn't deserve this.

Eclipse02:

The link the full MV (or epilogue?) :

https://youtu.be/wYovBSXLf2w

Just from this, I can imagine the mood. They were miles apart, even when they're watching the clip, they interacted with the people by their sides and not each other. I think there were clearly some instruction to do so. Like they were cool one month ago for the meet and greet. Now, they don't know each other, no words between.  It's weird.

cyprille:

For almost an hour YBY not on stage just the HR actors and actress playing games.

Then CY not even looking or talking to YBY

I'll try to share link

It's all H&R's fault. I think something happened between H&R and YBY. Probably H&R wants YBY to renew the contract with them, but she says No. 

And, almost everyone from tonight event, is all H&R artists. Now, you would sense something.

Dashmount20:

wakakaka... gosh... definitely fans will angry..

First CY will got it cos he plays with different actress... maybe hoh.. hahaha..

CY shouldn’t get hate for being casted with other actresses (he’s not a casting director), it’s the norm for there to be different pairings.