https://www.instagram.com/p/CGpRNtapxXH/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

In those two moments Si Feng's laugh for Xuanji is so open, lively and spontaneous (two scenes from Love and Redemption).
The two most animated laughs he gives in the drama.

Mir  3 hours ago

Someone on weibo commented that at the end, when Si Feng and Xuan Ji are hugging in front of the beautiful blossom tree - that it is actually Xi Xuan (who retains Si Feng's memories) wearing similar clothes of the emperor - which may indicate that he inherited the emperor's position. I never notice details like this so I found it interesting. Does anyone know if that's true?https://weibo.com/6330440861/Jqd4Gu7aq

(This text (it is so poetic and beautiful and speaks of Cheng Yi's journey) is a beautiful publicity text for the newest drama by Cheng Yi that has just finished filming (Chang An's Awakening Dream):

"Dream Awakening Chang'an" released the final special, the most moving, but it was Cheng Yi's "response"

2020 at 3:02 pm on October 23

"Dream Awakening Chang'an" released the final special, this TV series starring Cheng Yi, Zhang Yuxi, Han Dong, Xuan Lu, after 114 days, finally completed.

The play is adapted from Feihua's novel "Sword and Weapon", telling the story of "young emperor" Li Yan and "Changan's first female bodyguard" Cheng Ruoyu in a crisis.

The characters in the play make us yearn for it, but it is not this video that moves everyone, but Cheng Yi's response - there is still a figure from behind.

And attach a "seen from behind the character" photo.

After ten years of dreams, the original intention remains unchanged. The past is connected and it is the end of the old and the beginning of a new one.

He never changed.

When you meet Qing in the world, when you return, you are still the boy who ran away.

Cheng Yi is warm and clear, reminiscent of green bamboo.

I remember that he once said that he had been confused, unhappy and even shaken in his life.

Thinking about it now, fortunately, he didn't give up or falter at that moment.

Now, Cheng Yi has become more confident and mature. I became proficient in understanding and controlling roles, and I also learned how to work on the set and quickly establish a tacit understanding with the co-actors.

A passage from Cheng Yi is still fresh in my memory. The "sense of faith" helped him to accurately establish the center and focus of the character in the scene with many opinions and loud voices from all sides and in the discussion of the plot. The filming process went from complex to simple, with constant subtractions to ensure the clarity and smoothness of the characters' lines, so that the complete work was presented to the public, it was a very joyful and joyful process.

This boy grew up improved over the years.

Be it the gentle and affectionate "Yu Sifeng", the difficult "Xiao Chengxu" or the domineering and complex "Yanyanzi", although the same actor plays different characters, we fall in love with everything.

"They" are ignorant, they fight, they are shy, cute, happy and desperate. Each emotion will make people empathize and sink into it.

Chase dreams with original intentions and illuminate original intentions with dreams.

Thanks for "Liu Li" (Love and Redemption) this summer for giving us the opportunity to meet you.

The suffering and sacrifice for ten lives and ten lives, in exchange for one life, each scene you play is worth remembering.

But "success" also means gossip.

I once expected you to have 5G speed, but now I hope you can focus on filming. If noise and noise make you unhappy, just focus on what you like and wait for the characters so true and real in our imagination that you create.

May your career go well and get what you want! Finding Cheng Yi and Ge Ge (his nickname) is something to be proud of!

There is not so much fame overnight, we are all ordinary people, but God will not really disappoint those who insist on working hard!

Source: https://k.sina.com.cn/article_6609807136_189f9a72000100q9li.html?cre=tianyi&mod=pcpager_news&loc=2&r=9&rfunc=11&tj=none&tr=9

https://twitter.com/i/status/1319704411086548994

Cristal Yuan answering a question from fans on October 23rd.

This vid is from Weibo.Roughly translated as ; Fan : When would you enter set(filming again)? #YuanBingyan : Soon! I am sure I have to choose the one that I like right?Cannot be too much of a rush,right?Don’t worry I am a workaholic too. Fans: Really looking forward

eliteles1:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1319704411086548994

Cristal Yuan answering a question from fans on October 23rd.

This vid is from Weibo.Roughly translated as ; Fan : When would you enter set(filming again)? #YuanBingyan : Soon! I am sure I have to choose the one that I like right?Cannot be too much of a rush,right?Don’t worry I am a workaholic too. Fans: Really looking forward

I hope she gets casted in a good drama soon 

In addition to `` Liu Li Mei Ren Sha 2 '' (Love and Redemption 2), another brother drama, "The eight-sided colored enamel sword", is launche, and Chu Yu seeks to inherit it with the blood of a god .

2020 at 10:04 pm on October 25

In addition to "Liu Li Mei Ren Sha 2" (Love and Redemption 2), "The eight-sided colored enamel sword" is launched!

Although the Dingkun Sword has been destroyed, the soul of the sword is still there. It wanders in the murky breath of the Three Kingdoms, waiting for someone to refine it again.

Aojian Villa!

This is the 20th year after the fall of Baidi. Many new fairy gates have sprung up everywhere. Among them, Villa Aojian is famous for building famous swords. For the past ten years, the Villa has built. A new divine sword, and the eight-sided sword body, has long been launched, it is almost time to gather a sword spirit to give orders to martial arts.

However, the world's legendary soul-collecting cauldron, where its whereabouts are unknown, has attracted martial arts masters from all over the world to research hard. However, as everyone knows, the glass pot Chu Yu (son of Si Feng and Xuanji) finds for drinking water is actually the soul-collecting pot. Brother Chu drinks, the water in the pot that he also absorbed without him knowing the spirit of the Ding Kun Sword.

Although no powerful sword spirit was collected, Guo Long, the owner of Villa Aojian, insisted on replacing them with other sword spirits, and held a large-scale sword fair, inviting all martial arts swordsmen to come.

When Chu Yuxun (son of Si Feng and Xuanji) was young, his parents went to Jiuzhongtian. They followed the Emperor of Heaven to practice inaction and resolve Liuli's hostility. Furthermore, Yu Sifeng and Chu Xuanji did not want Chu Yuxun to meet his parents prematurely. Life experience, then, in the next twenty years, they did not come to meet Chu Yu.

And Chu Yuxun, raised by Teng Snake since he was a child, has a cooler personality and his achievements in martial arts are average, so he followed the elders of the Shaoyang Sect at Aojian Mountain Villa which attracted the attention of all the heroes.

Although Chu Yuxun has no interest in this magical eight-sided sword, Xia Ling'er (daughter of Ling Long), from Xianyue Island, is full of expectations regarding this legendary magic sword. It is also in the world when there is no one. Chu Yuxun said in front of him, "When I take the divine sword, you have to see the opportunity to help me!"

Although Chu Yuxun silently nodded and agreed with Xia Linger, Brother Chu did not think she would do that at the time. It was just a joke. When the hot eight-sided sword was cooled to normal size by ice, Chu Yuxun said, "What I didn't want to see has happened yet." Ling'er actually waved to the four masters he commanded to grab the sword by force. Since Xianling Island was good at using concealed weapons, the scene was full of smoke. Even though the masters are powerful, Villa Aojian is gone for a while.

Although Ling'er has successfully obtained the Excalibur of Eight Faces under the guardianship of the four masters, there is still a way to go from leaving the cave of swords ...

Suddenly, the heavy and mysterious iron stone door at the exit was knocked over, trapping Ling'er and his group inside the door, and the villa owner also heard the sound and surrounded them.

Although Chu Yuxun was not far away, he didn't notice, but Linger's big, bright eyes saw Chu Yuxun in the crowd. Her delicate hands encircled the crescent arch, and immediately her palm turned pale blue. The colorful light attracted Chu Yuxun.

When the eight-faced magic sword and Chu Yuxun collided, his lineage of magic bird suddenly awoke and, with this great power, he managed to inherit the Dingkun sword and the spirit of the sword hidden in his heart. With the outpouring of spiritual power, the god's sword also faded the iron filings on the surface and shone with dazzling light. He directly used the eight-sided colored enamel sword to cut through the mysterious iron stone gate and brought Ling'er out of Villa Aojian.

source: https://k.sina.com.cn/article_7060658912_1a4d91ae000100om27.html?cre=tianyi&mod=pcpager_news&loc=33&r=9&rfunc=3&tj=none&tr=9

The Dingkun sword was destroyed?? 

(I used the automatic translation from Chinese to English, but ... I know the text is truncated, but it gives us some (possible) elements for season 2.)

In `` Love and Redemption 2 '', the Heaven Emperor resists the thunder, and Chu Yuxun begins his journey.

2020 at 14:45 on October 21

In "Love and Redemption 2", the emperor is tough against thunder!

Emperor Zun believed that inaction was the supreme morality of the Three Kingdoms. How could he think that, from the moment he intervened in Baidi to kill the God of War, he really acted against heaven.

Top of Kunlun Mountain!

The Emperor of Heaven, as usual, under the radiance of the essence of the sun and moon, he cultivated his inner breath, trying to break through the ninth level of divinity and become the supreme sage of the universe. Then he would no longer have to look at Queen Mother Xi's face.

"Bang!"

When the emperor condensed the gods and planned to break through the final barrier, he heard the sound of thunder from outside the nine heavens, like the roar of an angry dragon.

In addition to the neighing sounds of the beasts, the emperor also vaguely heard some spiritual sounds, those strange and incomprehensible sounds of strange saints, although the emperor did not understand them, he also understood some words.

It turns out that God was angry because he interfered with reincarnation and then had to endure three thunders of heaven to escape the condemnation of crushing the bones.

Upon hearing this, the emperor put his hands together, ready to resist thunder ...

After the first two lightning strikes, the emperor still stood firm, but the third thunder was different. It was thunder from the red dragon. He descended directly, crushing the emperor with his sloppy appearance, letting the flames roll.

After three heavenly thunders, although the emperor is still breathing deeply, his body is already so damaged. He retires to the fairy lake and uses his water every day to warm his broken body in cultivation.

In the years after Yu Sifeng's marriage, although he also enjoyed the happiness of the family relationship, he gradually found that Liuli's heart in his chest was failing and he felt more and more difficulty in his own body. In the end, little Phoenix simply sought a retreat, hiding in Mingyue Cave, trying to take Liuli's heart out of her body and replace it with another heart, but it was not so easy to change her heart. Little Phoenix spit out a little blood now and then.

This scene was also seen involuntarily by Chu Xuanji. She couldn't stand the pain of her beloved Si Feng. Finally, one day, she decided to put her eternal glass heart on Yu Sifeng. Xuanji also knew that Little Phoenix would not agree with her.

Therefore, Chu Xuanji made Yu Sifeng unconscious, and then put his own heart in Sifeng. When the firebird woke up, he saw Chu Xuanji's cold body beside him and he started to cry.

Then Yu Sifeng sealed Xuanji's body in the Lingshan Ice Coffin, and he disappeared. Some people said that he went to Miaoyunjiang to look for the Wannian Dragon Vase to try to resurrect Chu Xuanji.

Twenty years later, the spiritual power of the Hongmeng furnace fell into the world and gave birth to many powerful demons. Shaoyang Mountain was in danger and Chu Yuxun (son of Si Feng and Xuanji) also embarked on the difficult road to find his father Yu Sifeng.

And when Chu Yuxun walked to Heilongling, he was almost used to venturing out. I was already on the journey and made a living selling art. There was a local bully named Wulong. In fact, he was Wutong's reincarnation in Heishanling. He oppressed people, who were there earning a living.

Chu Yu faced the path of injustice, ready to eradicate the bullies who mistreated the residents of Heilongling. By the way, he has accumulated points for his next trip. His actions also caught the attention of the famous local daughter Bai Linger. These two people approach the spark of love.

source: https://k.sina.com.cn/article_7176811671_1abc5749700100qe7w.html?cre=tianyi&mod=pcpager_news&loc=18&r=9&rfunc=3&tj=none&tr=9

pinksprings01:

The Dingkun sword was destroyed?? 

I'm guessing this plot is (for a season 3 ?). This broken sword.

(Truncated text (from Chinese to English - automatic translation) (just to catch some possibilities for season 2.)

In `` Love and Redemption 2 '', the white dragon hits Mount Kunlun in anger, and Chu Yuxun (son of Si Feng and Xuanji) recreates the Dingkun sword

2020 at 21:53 on October 23

In "Love and Redemption 2", Bai Ling ran to Kunlun Mountain in anger!

Although the emperor did many bad things, many of them were actually only for the welfare of people in the Three Kingdoms, and they were out of control. Therefore, Emperor Bai ling, who was degraded by the emperor, would inevitably feel bad. He got angry and it contaminated his heart. Corrupting his heart, he turned into a white dragon at Hualong Bihu.

Every day when the sun rises, he turns the dragon's head towards the top of Kunlun Mountain. There, the Emperor of Heaven, Zun, is still practicing Wuwei Dao, and Emperor Bai Ling has long wanted to level this mountain and let Emperor Zun's dream break.

Tengu eclipse day!

When it was cloudy, Bai ling saw the right moment and flew straight to Kunlun Mountain. Using the spear with hostility, he shattered the immortal barrier of Kunlun Mountain and crashed into the pillar on the summit.

The Emperor of Heaven, Zun, reached a critical point in his practice of Wuwei Dao. He cannot exercise his strength now, and he can only watch the place of the wonders of cultivation, Kunlun Mountain, crumbling before his eyes.

The fairy peak has been destroyed and the cornerstone of the Celestial Emperor's cultivation inaction, Zun, no longer exists. He furiously took the demon whip and struck the white dragon, Bai Ling.

Watching the emperor's anger rise, Bai Ling took a glimpse of the evil spell and laughed: "It is very hypocritical. Inaction is just a trick to deceive mortals!"

That said, Bai Ling dodged the ferocious whip and flew towards Hualong Bihu. The Emperor of Heaven, Zun, had just broken the body of Wuwei Dharma and could not remain in the mortal world for long. He looked at the white dragon, Bai Ling, who left happily. He can only sigh and then fly to the nine-tiered sky, looking for a method to reform the law of inaction.

The emperor retires to practice. Yu Sifeng's heart has a rejection reaction. Chu Xuanji takes him to the Warcraft Mountains to find the ice dragon's veins and resolve the abnormal movement of Yu Si Feng's heart. The white dragon is getting stronger and stronger. To harm the world, he needs a warrior. Come and kill the dragon in the cradle.

As a representative of Shaoyang's notable youth, Chu Yuxun (son of Si Feng and Xuanji) also plans to go to the third hook meeting and be selected as a member of the dragon killing team, but before that, he needs a weapon useful.

Rebuilding Excalibur Dingkun!

With the help of Ting Nu, Chu Yuxun created the body of the Dingkun Sword in an abandoned fairy cave. Now, as long as the spirit of the sword is condensed, he can recreate the legendary sword.

As Chu Yu searched for the blood of his mother Chu Xuanji, it was much easier for him to summon the spirit of the sword that was spread before. What he needs now is a high-quality magic weapon to collect spirits from the sword, so he and his childhood friend Chu Linger (Ling Long's daughter) embarked together on the difficult treasure hunt.

Source: https://k.sina.com.cn/article_7176472423_1abc0476700101xgly.html?cre=tianyi&mod=pcpager_news&loc=1&r=9&rfunc=3&tj=none&tr=9

P.S: As I understand it here, Si Feng and Xuanji have only one participation and the story will focus on their son and Ling Long's daughter (as well as Bai Ling as a dragon will be present). At least that's what it says here, since in another text it says that the power of the wings of fire will wake up in the Chu YunXu's body.
(Text sooooo poetic !!!! And from the heart of a true fan to another.). This report is wonderful, it talks about Cheng Yi's tearful characters (It is not a sin for a man to cry!). 

From "Liu Li" to "Chang'an Nuo" Cheng Yi interprets to torment the heart with tears, it is not a sin for a man to cry!

October 01, 2020 08:34

Cheng Yi worked hard in the film and television industry for ten years. From a young man who is the best player, he became the hero of the great drama. He became "August Boyfriend" with the popularity of "Liu Li" (Love and Redemption). He won over the audience with his acting skills. From "Liu Li" (Love and Redemption) to "Chang'an Nuo" (Promise of Chang An), from Yu Sifeng to Xiao Chengxu, Cheng Yi almost became the spokesman for the abusive male protagonist. Cheng Yi touched the heart of the world with his cry. I must say that Cheng Yi is really the male protagonist who cries the most, a man who uses his life to cry for acting. He played Sifeng, Xiao Chengxu and Lieutenant Zhang. He is the representative of beauty and misery.

He looks like a kind boy, but his heart is very strong. He makes people feel sorry and anguished when he cries like a pear blossom. This is the performance of Cheng Yi. Seeing Cheng Yi laughing and crying with red eyes, it is estimated that everyone's mind is obsessed with Si Feng in "Liu Li" (Love and Redemption) and Xiao Chengxu in "Chang Annuo" (Promise of Chang An)!

It is estimated that many viewers who like Cheng Yi will think: why does Cheng Yi always assume such a sad role? Why is Cheng Yi always hurt? Why does Cheng Yi always play such a sadistic role? The next is "Dream Awakening Chang'an" Although Cheng Yi plays the emperor, he is still a heartbreaking role. Every successful actor will start with their own iconic "label" and begin a journey of thousands of kilometers.

I wonder if everyone thinks that Cheng Yi cried so beautifully, wouldn't they think he would waste his talent if he wasn't asked to act?

In my opinion, Cheng Yi is the actor who cries the most. No matter how good the acting is, Liuli (Love and Redemption) lets me watch enough. Si Feng cried and broke his heart so many times! The actor is not fully committed, and it is extremely difficult to act in that state, as if he were not only playing that role, but in fact in the joys, sorrows and sorrows of a person living beside him. In the end, I love to see him cry, because that is the natural process of valuing his performance: crying in despair and pain, crying in the hope of a humble plea, crying in nostalgia for sadness, in short, there are many types of emotions, but it gives to understand what kind of emotion it is, because it’s so real and enough.

In love, we look back and forth, weigh our interests, but gradually forget what love is like. Xuanji loves Sifeng by intuition, even with her glass heart, Sifeng will not hesitate, like moths to the fire, with a dedication and a sacrificial love full of sadness, but no matter what happens, the two are always the same emotionally, because they love with their hearts. Love needs everything, the only thing that is not necessary is reason, only with the heart can people move with emotion.

Xiao Chengxu of Cheng Yi in "Chang'annuo" (Promise of Chang An) I actually didn't want to watch this show. Furthermore, Han Dong also played Dorgon. It was also very good. But when I saw him in some scenes, I was caught. After the conquest, I finally realized that it was no accident that Sifeng's crying scene was so striking, and the scenes that lost loved ones were absolutely strong. It was like hitting a sea of swords and flames, it was really heartbreaking, and I was especially sympathetic to the weak, so I had to watch their drama to support it.

Seeing Cheng Yi's crying scene, it's hard not to be infected, because it's just crying for life, draining all of your energy and strength. I still remembered Lin Jingyu when I watched him (in Noble Aspirations Aka Legend of Chusen) in 2016, but I never expected to see his crying scene a few years later. Although it is extremely under abuse and suffering, you can simply watch and accompany it. He's already been mistreated and punished, I don't know how it is, maybe I don't want to leave him alone and left to cry!

Other times, you may feel that the actor is not crying enough, but seeing him cry you will feel unbearable pain from him, so I just want to do this and stop crying. Some people may say that this is what an actor should do, but not every actor can do that. He can put himself wholeheartedly and cry invested in the character, you can't say he didn't cry. But others can only use tricks.

Seeing him cry with red eyes and a swollen face, I was so touched and I know that people could understand the feeling that he was losing his beloved love. He was indeed heartbroken. There was no way not to say it, and then he gave in to tears. The feeling of being empty, physically and mentally exhausted, so I feel like crying with his life, so his crying scene has a broken feeling, making people feel that the whole world owes him, and finally understand why Si Feng can cry so well. Because, undoubtedly, he is so involved in his works, because Xiao Chengxu's crying scene (from the drama Promise of Chang An) before is also full of explosive power, which shows a consistent actor's attitude.

In fact, for me, it doesn't matter how hot the flow is. I only care about Cheng Yi's seriousness. He said: "Only when I am 100% invested and consider myself on paper, can I perform well." From this perspective, they are all good actors. Otherwise, no matter how good it looks, no one is unusual. I really hate the kind of malicious damage that delays worthy actors. It really affects my mood. I just want to watch the drama and see the acting actors. I am touched to enjoy it and I hope that those actors who really work hard, will be rewarded.

From "Liu Li" (Love and Redemption) to "Chang'an Nuo" (Promise of Chang An) are Cheng Yi's deeply touching and suffering tears and interpretation. Because Cheng Yi has always taken the role of sadness. No, why,

his "red eyes, laughing and crying" are really given over to acting. I hope to see more of Cheng Yi's deliberate interpretation. I also thought of Sifeng's words, "just reluctance, not worth it", "The curse of the lover is affectionate and unbreakable, but the world is cold, but unbreakable. Sifeng crosses the sword and the sea and finally continues to see the I sigh that Chengyi cannot stop his words and swords and his disgust is rare. Are you reading, what are your expectations for Chengyi? Welcome everyone to leave a comment, remember to pay attention to the screenwriter, me! The next article is more exciting ...

Source:https://cj.sina.com.cn/articles/view/6868016600/1995d9dd800100pjfh?cre=tianyi&mod=pcpager_news&loc=28&r=9&rfunc=98&tj=none&tr=9

(I think that Love and Redemption season 2 will have Si Feng and Xuanji as the main protagonists (and not just a mere participation. At least that's what it looks like).

"Love and Redemption 2" has a catastrophe in the twelfth life, the glass heart has fallen, and needs to be purified

2020 at 14:50 on September 21

In "Love and Redemption 2" Si Feng acknowledged that his catastrophe is ten lives, but this is just a general division. In fact, careful analysis shows that the little phoenix has twelve generations of catastrophes, that is, there are two other lives that have been ignored.

We know that Yu Sifeng has twelve feathers. This seems to symbolize the twelve catastrophes of the little phoenix. These feathers can fall or grow again. Perhaps Yu Sifeng's catastrophe is far from over.

In each previous life, Sifeng's death symbolized the end of this life, and in heaven, after little Phoenix's heart was pierced, he was considered dead once, so this life is also over, but Luo Houji also divided half of his heart to Yu Sifeng, which was considered the beginning of his next life, that is, his happy life with Chu Xuanji.

Liuli's heart fell and became a part of the body of the Little Phoenix, but with the heart of a demonic star, is Yu Sifeng still the original golden red bird? After all, the ten fingers are connected to the heart. Many human emotions are motivated by the heart. Furthermore, Luo Hou Jidu's heart is of an androgynous nature. It is also very curious that it is the magic star and Xuanji in a wedding car, or Yu Si, where is Feng?

Although the children were born from Sifeng and Xuanji, their heart should be like colored enamel with Shura's heart. After all, your parents' hearts are also such an attribute, and the emperor is the incarnation of heaven, so what? Will he see his grandson born against the sky? Therefore, the emperor may have secretly arranged for Xiao Tang Yuan to grow up, as well as Xi Xuan, to go through the catastrophe, and the catastrophe of Si Feng's son may be the twelfth generation of the Little Phoenix.

"Love and Redemption 2" Luo Hou Ji has its own hostility, the separate colored enamel heart also needs to be purified. Will Little Phoenix become the second great lord of the palace so far? Teach children every day not to become obsessed easily and recreate a pair of lover's curse masks for their children?

As for the son of Sifeng and Xuanji, what would the real body look like? Will it look like a translucent tree, plus a pair of golden wings?

Source: https://k.sina.com.cn/article_7039919820_1a39ca6cc00100nql3.html?cre=tianyi&mod=pcpager_news&loc=2&r=9&rfunc=72&tj=none&tr=9

Ep.52 kiss scene with probably the right ending without the cut.

https://twitter.com/wackywonton/status/1321436445261860866?s=19

LovelyLady:

Ep.52 kiss scene with probably the right ending without the cut.

https://twitter.com/wackywonton/status/1321436445261860866?s=19

This kiss (kisses) is a much longer moment (and there is something extra he says), that we can not hear (before the last kiss takes). And the director, at the first fan meeting in August, said that he would like to exchange the scripts of the two (the flirt would be Si Feng and not Chu Xuanji).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yBZvnumC8I

The latest version (which came out today) of the kiss scene from episode 52 (even more complete and extended). It was supposed to be like this. And look at the comments of you tube users.