(It looks like our favorite couple is going to be together at a ceremony in Taiwan for the New Year's Eve (from Mango Tv). 

Cheng Yi was unable to demolish the PC. Not only did he have to star in a new drama with Yuan Bingyan, but he also had to fit in on New Year's Eve

2020.12.05       07:23:32

1/7 2020 is about to pass. To welcome the new year, Mango Channel has already started to actively prepare for the New Year's Eve show. It is reported that this time the Mango Channel is also incurring a great cost. It will take 7 hours of programming. It must be very long There are a large number of guests supporting the field. Among the many guests, this pair of cp has successfully attracted the attention of internet users.

2/7To say which period drama is the hottest in 2020, I believe that many viewers will vote for "Liu Li". In fact, before the broadcast of "Liu Li", many audiences were not optimistic about the show. The main reason was that the two main actors, Cheng Yi and Yuan Bingyan, were not known, but with the development of the plot, the audience realized that they were becoming more and more popular. The Yu couple was born.

3/7To promote the work, Cheng Yi and Yuan Bingyan also worked hard, and the two even kissed each other when they interacted to create warmth. However, when "Liu Li" ended the broadcast and held an online music meeting in the cloud, the relationship between the two became strange. Throughout the event, Cheng Yi had hidden from Yuan Bingyan, let alone close interaction, there was no normal communication. Even when Yuan Bingyan shed tears at his side, Cheng Yi was indifferent. Many fans were disappointed after seeing Cheng Yi's performance, and Cheng Yi's fans dropped to 60,000 overnight.

4/7Why did Cheng Yi ignore Yuan Bingyan? The most widespread reason is that Yuan Bingyan wants to terminate the contract with the company. Cheng Yi, as Huanrui's favorite, must draw a clear line with Yuan Bingyan. Huanrui seems to have confirmed this problem as well. Every time he promoted "Liu Li", he just sent Cheng Yi and cut Yuan Bingyan.

5/7Many PC fans don't want to see this scene, so they're still hitting the PC in particular. Some fans have even publicly posted the CP videos of Cheng Yi and Yuan Bingyan on the big screen. Now, Cheng Yi's studio was unable to stand still, and the act of publishing a document seriously violated Cheng Yi's portrait rights. I must say that Cheng Yi's determination to dismantle the CP is really great. But recently things have been reversed.

6/7Some netizens said that Yuan Bingyan has reached an agreement with the broker, Yuan Bingyan runs the studio and continues to execute the contract and Yuan Bingyan has also successfully auditioned for "Agarwood Like Crumbs". Cheng Yi and Yuan Bingyan go to the CP group for the second time. In addition, this time the two will merge at Mango Taiwan's New Year's Eve concert, which indicates that Cheng Yi's demolition of the CP has completely failed.

7/7At the Yunge Meeting, Cheng Yi ignored Yuan Bingyan. When the two met again, what attitude would Cheng Yi face Yuan Bingyan? Indifference, I fear the public will not agree, enthusiasm, which will attract reproach from fans. Yuan Bingyan has a conflict with the broker, so why worry about Cheng Yi? The most embarrassing scene is about to be staged at the Mango Channel's New Year's Eve concert. What do you think of the fans of Cheng Yi and Yuan Bingyan # 湖南 卫视 VERS 年 晚会 #, are you looking forward to the couple's first date again?

Source: https://k.sina.com.cn/article_7475378512_p1bd91395000100onzy.html?cre=tianyi&mod=pcpager_news&loc=5&r=9&rfunc=39&tj=none&tr=9#p=1

I think cheng yi is deserves a good and nice comment after his cast as lu sifeng.. his acting is really great in L&R.. I just wondering why people so easy to judge him for only 1 event.. I'm not a fans of him but I know he really good actor and have a nice talent.. Jiayou Chengyi!

(I think the company of Cheng Yi and Cristal Yuan, are leaving us looking forward to this news, but in the end they will both do a Xianxia drama together, and it seems that this is the one mentioned here ( in addition to Love and Redemption 2, of course), and perhaps also "Spring Banquet". Let's wait and see! ):

Yuan Bingyan reconciled with Huanrui, officially signed with Huanrui and was reunited with Cheng Yi to star in "Agarwood as a Chip"

2020 at 13:10 on December 20

Yuan Bingyan quickly gained popularity in the circle this year for having the successful little play "Liu Li". Of course, this is inseparable from the TV play itself and the professional skills of the actors. However, after Yuan Bingyan's popularity, resources have not been maintained since "Liu Li" and his career has not been smooth.

However, Yuan Bingyan recently received good news, that is, Yuan Bingyan was officially reconciled to the Huanrui century. The keywords from Yuan Bingyan's social platform also became "Recommended by Huanrui artists". You should know that during the popular broadcast of "Liu Li", Yuan Bingyan's certification did not display the words Huanrui artist. Now, it looks like the full contract may have been signed.

Before that, Yuan Bingyan had always been a Nuoxin artist, but the resources for film and television were in Huanrui. However, Yuan Bingyan was in conflict with the company and almost reached the point of fighting Bo Gongtang. The two parties were not willing to compromise. As a result, Yuan Bingyan has not been in the group since the broadcast of "Liu Li", and Huanrui is also constantly striking Yuan Bingyan's film and television resources and, according to the news, Nuoxin was not willing to play with Yuan Bingyan .

After being abandoned by the two companies, Yuan Bingyan entered an impasse. In Yuan Bingyan's itinerary, it can be seen that she has not had scenes to film for several months, and fans are also anxious. Previously, as a secondary female group "Half Honey and Half Injury", Huanrui stopped filming within a week. Earlier, some netizens broke the news that the heroine of "Two Doubts" also changed from Yuan Bingyan to Song Yanfei. Without good resources and heroin, Yuan Bingyan had to commit.

When Huanrui suppressed Yuan Bingyan before, fans were always dissatisfied with Huanrui, but now that Yuan Bingyan signed Huanrui, the attitude of the fans changed 180 degrees and everyone expressed their happiness at signing the contract. It looks like Yuan Bingyan and the fans are The person who can handle it.

I have to say that this is really the right choice. In recent years, Huanrui has been very good in terms of actors and scripts. He created a small flower like Yang Zi. Some netizens even call Huanrui TVB on the continent. Huanrui also has an important feature, that is, fatty water does not flow into the fields of strangers. Basically, their own pieces are looked after by their own artists. In recent years, male artists from Huanrui are indeed more popular, and female artists, except Yang Wuwei The Warm Lord. Finally, a Yuan Bingyan appeared and, of course, she did not let go.

Since Yuan Bingyan signed the contract, netizens have reported that the relationship between Huanrui and Yuan Bingyan has improved a lot. Now, Huanrui has a big IP drama "Agarwood like crumbs" at the casting stage. This is easy. The original novel has a large number of broadcasts and collections and can be considered a popular novel.

Some time ago, it was reported that Yuan Bingyan had auditioned for the drama "Agarwood Like Chips". Now it seems that it is not unfounded. In "Liu Li", you can see that Yuan Bingyan's acting skills are acceptable, whether innocent or domineering. The network's protagonist has been determined to be Cheng Yi, and the two will cooperate for the second time, but are still in a waning phase.

It must be said that, although "Liu Li" has already passed half a year, the "First Meeting" couple has great resistance. The CP fan not only expects them to fit in, but the Mango Channel also brought the two together to participate in this year's New Year's Eve party. However, today is different from the past. Yuan Bingyan's relationship with Huanrui is now relaxed. There are no permanent enemies in the entertainment industry, only eternal interests, and it is not completely impossible for the two to come together.

The reconciliation of Yuan Bingyan with Huanrui can be considered a win-win situation. With Huanrui's strong recommendation, Yuan Bingyan's career will be even more prosperous and it will be better to showcase his talents in the entertainment industry. I hope Yuan Bingyan's career gets better and better!

Source: https://k.sina.com.cn/article_7500596112_1bf12039000100vdfm.html?cre=tianyi&mod=pcpager_news&loc=1&r=9&rfunc=56&tj=none&tr=9

Does this drama have a happy ending?

YES or NO

I AM SHOOKETH:

Does this drama have a happy ending?

YES or NO

YES

[(The confirmation that Cristal Yuan and Cheng Yi will cooperate in the next Cheng Yi drama, a fantasy drama (Xianxia), seems to be getting closer. ) Actress Jing Tian refuses to accept "Agarwood as Crumbs", Yuan Bingyan grabs her chances, "Love and Redemption 2" must be both male and female protagonists]

I have seen this news floating around for quite some time. But they are just baseless rumors and speculations with no confirmation from the official. Can you not spread them because it will only mislead others? Just wait for the official announcement. I am aware you mean well, and want to answer Yuan Bing Yuan' s fan previous question, who is anxious, because there is no new about her next project. But posting this rumor is not helpful because it will only give false hope to her fans. It's better and wise to wait for official announcement and confirmation then believing in rumors, so you can save yourself from disappointment. I know you are a CP fan who want to see them reunite again. But you are not helping yourself at all nor others, who are hoping for this to happen, because I got new that Huan Rui trumpet came out saying Yuan Bing Yuan didn't auditioned for this drama. Seriously, who are spreading these rumors about her auditioned for this role, and for what purpose? Think about this, and you might understand what is going on behind the scene.

[Previously, some netizens reported that the male and female protagonists of "Agarwood as Crumbs" were Cheng Yi and Jing Tian. Recently, a person familiar with the matter broke the news: Jing Tian refused to accept "Agarwood Like Crumbs" and the heroine was suspected of falling into the hands of Yuan Bingyan. Yuan Bingyan went to a test recently.]

As I have already said previously, this is only speculations and rumors. Jing Tian and her agency didn't come forward saying she refused to be cast in Agarwood Like Crumbs. This person ''familiar with the matter'' should restrain herself/himself from spreading this kind of rumor when the concern person didn't say anything about this matter. Which make this ''person'' credibility and intentions suspicious. I have said before, Yuan Bing Yuan didn't audition for this drama so, I hope there won't be rumors about her being cast in this drama before the official confirmation. Besides, it will only make her look bad when she is not cast, but another actress is cast instead. And I hope, some people won't go around blaming Huan Rui or others when it happens.

[Some netizens said that Yuan Bingyan has reached an agreement with the broker, Yuan Bingyan runs the studio and continues to execute the contract and Yuan Bingyan has also successfully auditioned for "Agarwood Like Crumbs".]

Good for her! But how can she successfully audition for this drama when she didn't audition for it?

[Many PC fans don't want to see this scene, so they're still hitting the PC in particular. Some fans have even publicly posted the CP videos of Cheng Yi and Yuan Bingyan on the big screen. Now, Cheng Yi's studio was unable to stand still, and the act of publishing a document seriously violated Cheng Yi's portrait rights. I must say that Cheng Yi's determination to dismantle the CP is really great. But recently things have been reversed.]

Nothing is reverse!!! Don't assume thing when nothing is confirmed. Besides, it's the right thing to do when his studio came forward to stop those CP fans actions.  Is this legal what those CP fans are doing? They did something without his consent. It will have been weird and suspicious if his studio kept silent and did nothing, but let those CP fans continue misleading the mass with fabricate and fake information. It's alright to ship characters from a drama because of their chemistry as a joke or for your own amusement. Nothing is wrong about this. But going as far as shipping them in real life and publishing edited video and pictures by making them appear as if they are really a couple, then adding fake certificate of marriage with their real personal information on big screen for unknown onlookers and passersby to see, is misleading and not right at all. Who in their right mind will keep silent and do nothing to stop rumors from spreading, especially when it can ruin their reputation? Well, only someone who support, agree and benefit from this kind of rumor won't come forward to stop this!!!

[In addition, this time the two will merge at Mango Taiwan's New Year's Eve concert, which indicates that Cheng Yi's demolition of the CP has completely failed. 

At the Yunge Meeting, Cheng Yi ignored Yuan Bingyan. When the two met again, what attitude would Cheng Yi face Yuan Bingyan? Indifference, I fear the public will not agree, enthusiasm, which will attract reproach from fans. Yuan Bingyan has a conflict with the broker, so why worry about Cheng Yi? The most embarrassing scene is about to be staged at the Mango Channel's New Year's Eve concert.]

I repeat again, this is just rumors and speculations because there is no official confirmation about them going together. Don't spread this rumor when the official didn't even say so. Besides, when the list of guests for this New Year's Eve came out a few day ago, Yuan Bing Yuan name is not on the list. So, spreading this rumor is not helping her at all, but make her appears the most embarrassed person in the entertainment industry.

How can there be an opportunity to see the ''most embarrassing scene'' when first, Yuan Bing Yuan name is not on the list of invitees. Second, Cheng Yi name is on the list of invitees for another event, which is not this concert! Seriously!? Don't bring Cheng Yi name and demean him with this demolish CP matter by spreading rumors about this CP reunion when there are clues indicating otherwise.

It baffles me there are some people writing and publishing these kinds of tabloid, and took this opportunity to demean him in the process. Such exasperating acts. What are their intentions?! Who pay them to write these rumors and speculations? Who will benefit from all this?! Think. You might get insight about what is going on…

Also, fans of YBY on Weibo are telling people to stop spreading rumors about Bingyan being casted in specific  dramas and to have patience for YBY’s next drama confirmation (YBY herself told her fans not to worry about her being casted in a drama). 

Good, those people should listen to her, and not bring shame to her by spreading rumors. 

(Mira Vong)

I repeat again, this is just rumors and speculations because there is no official confirmation about them going together. Don't spread this rumor when the official didn't even say so. Besides, when the list of guests for this New Year's Eve came out a few day ago, Yuan Bing Yuan name is not on the list. So, spreading this rumor is not helping her at all, but make her appears the most embarrassed person in the entertainment industry. 

(

So, they have a very strange way of drawing attention to an artist (with false information). So, (it seems) that they had the same attitude with the information (plot, facts), for season 2 of Love and Redemption (What is true? What is a lie?). Ps: When Zhang Yu xi was confirmed in the two dramas that she is Cheng Yi's partner (there were also rumors before), which were confirmed later. (but nothing compares to Cristal Yuan and Cheng Yi). Let's wait and see what happens. (But either way, the articles are on the internet. And everyone is free to draw their own conclusions.)

''So, they have a very strange way of drawing attention to an artist (with false information).''

I don't know who you are referring to by ''they''. If you mean Huan Rui, I don't think this company will pay some tabloid's author to draw attention to their artists using rumors and speculations to mock and insult them.

As for L&R 2, I don't think ''they'' are using the same attitude. I can't answer your question on what is truth or lie about Love & Redemption 2 because I didn't follow nor read all news relate to this drama. Personally, I am satisfied with the ending of L&R, so no need for a second season.

In fact, what is truth and lie will depend on the reliability and the credibility of the author who write those articles. You have to use your own judgement to distinguish how the news/articles are reliable. Usually, some news is not trustworthy when they are tabloid because the topics are writing by people using their own opinions, and not fact to back up their claims. So, its credibility is doubtful. When reading that kind of news, you have to be cautious, and not blindly believe what you saw. While others news is more reliable because the authors are using strong evidences to back up their claims.

I am not Zhang Yu Xi's fan, so I don't know what kind of rumors are circulating before the official announcement. Did some people spread rumors here about them pairing? Are there articles published on the internet about this? How reliable are those articles? I don't know because I didn't saw nor read news/articles about this. Back then, her name was already on the list of casts as the FL on this platform. And I think, the moderator of MDL won't put her name on the list just base on speculations and rumors.

As for Yuan Bing Yuan and Cheng Yi next collaboration, there is no evidence to back up the rumors and speculations. That is why her name is not put on the list as the FL for 'Agarwood Like Crumbs' drama. Besides, Huan Rui did come forward to refute this rumor about her auditioned for this drama, so from this point, the articles written about her audition and potential cast in this drama are not reliable because they are just rumors and speculations, in my opinion they are just tabloid.

'' Let's wait and see what happens.''

Good idea:)

By the way, Cheng Yi is confirmed to be going at Zhejiang TV on December 31 which mean he can't be at that concert on Mango.   

''…the articles are on the internet. And everyone is free to draw their own conclusions.''

Indeed, you are right. But make sure to post only reliable and trustworthy news, and not some gossip entertainment news/rumors/speculations.

hello, any update on love and redemption 2

Drama Empress:

hello, any update on love and redemption 2

I haven’t seen any updates. Since the original novel has no sequel, I personally don’t think there will be a second season. Another novel (by the same author) that people thought would be the second season of the show is very different from L&R. The novel is Qian Xiang Yin by Shi Si Lang.