We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

Eliteles1.. watch ep 51.. when XJ don’t dare to go inside SF house.. the XJ acts weak in front of SF to get his intention... that one I love it so much...

Dashmount20:

Yea... 51 damn cute... TS also cute... I love the way TS advise XJ to break the lover curse... 

unlike Ying Hua... Ying Hua will physco SF by saying “Xuan ji is not a good person for you. I am the only best person for u...”  lol.. dunno what is the intention of her by saying that one.. hahahaha 

Gosh... I really don’t like Ying Hua... 

I wish my spiritual beast is TS... hahahahaha

This is the forced part that got us irritated. Lol.

caDAVEr:

Count your lucky stars the gap is 20 years. He is 43 this year and she is 23. 

I've never watched it, but it looks good. Look at the pictures of the scenes here. It seems that the love between them convinces.
 caDAVEr:

Hahahaha... Jerry Yan and Shen Yue... hahahaha

I watch ep 1 then stop immediately... hahaha maybe the resolution in the YouTube no good..

I still prefer Shen Yue in “a love so beautiful”

But I don’t really like Hu yi tian.

caDAVEr:

Wow that’s even more gross 

caDAVEr:

This is the forced part that got us irritated. Lol.

Ying Hua does not appreciate that SF love XJ... appreciation to appreciate master decision part that got me irritated... she disrespected SF decision 

SF already told Ying Hua that he love XJ and don’t hurt her... but she keep disobeying and keep saying “ I am good .. I am good... she doesn’t match she doesn’t good for you.. I am the only person best and good for you”... lol.. self promote...

Best person for him by keep hurting him mentally and mind by physco him,, hahahahaha

Dashmount20:

Eliteles1.. watch ep 51.. when XJ don’t dare to go inside SF house.. the XJ acts weak in front of SF to get his intention... that one I love it so much...

I watched 51 e 52 with the google translater translation provided here, days before. I know the others (51 e 52)  are very good. But 50 (with subtitles) was better for me to understand (so I liked it even more). The dialogues are clearer. I know that when I watched 51 and 52 again with a better subtitle, I will understand more and therefore like it even more.

Dashmount20:

Yea... 51 damn cute... TS also cute... I love the way TS advise XJ to break the lover curse... 

unlike Ying Hua... Ying Hua will physco SF by saying “Xuan ji is not a good person for you. I am the only best person for u...”  lol.. dunno what is the intention of her by saying that one.. hahahaha 

Gosh... I really don’t like Ying Hua... 

I wish my spiritual beast is TS... hahahahaha

I have mixed feelings about Ying Hua’s character. When she died, I was sad her character died (I think it’s because I liked Yang Xi Zi’s acting as Ying Hua). 

caDAVEr:

Other dramas. Dating in the kitchen.

Alright !

pinksprings01:

I have mixed feelings about Ying Hua’s character. When she died, I was sad her character died (I think it’s because I liked Yang Xi Zi’s acting as Ying Hua). 

The actress is young and pretty.. maybe in different series I might her ...

But in the L&R, I dun like Ying Hua character.. hahaha character ah...  not the actress... hahaha

Maybe I worship SF and XF.. hahahaha 

Since Ying Hua died while trying to block SF from being attacked, I wonder if she would reincarnate and go under tribulations. 

eliteles1:

Alright !

Yea.. dating in kitchen not bad... I watch till ep 4.

pinksprings01:

Since Ying Hua died while trying to block SF from being attacked, I wonder if she would reincarnate and go under tribulations. 

Hmmm... this one... not so sure... if does reincarnated... her couple shld RY. Becos RY adore her since beginning.. she know it but she never give a chance to RY... poor RY... so give RY a chance.. hahahahs

Dashmount20:

The actress is young and pretty.. maybe in different series I might her ...

But in the L&R, I dun like Ying Hua character.. hahaha character ah...  not the actress... hahaha

Maybe I worship SF and XF.. hahahaha 

I would like to see Yang Xi Zi play a role where she doesn’t have unrequited love. In Meng Xing Chang An, her character will have unrequited love for Cheng Yi’s character again. 

eliteles1:
I've never watched it, but it looks good. Look at the pictures of the scenes here. It seems that the love between them convinces.

I cannot get past the fact they acted in the 2 versions of meteor garden about 17 years apart. SY was just 2-3 when the first one was aired.

Dashmount20:

Hahahaha... Jerry Yan and Shen Yue... hahahaha

I watch ep 1 then stop immediately... hahaha maybe the resolution in the YouTube no good..

I still prefer Shen Yue in “a love so beautiful”

But I don’t really like Hu yi tian.

A love so beautiful I almost dropped it because of the school setting but it is not too bad eventually. Just didn't think the 3 years gap makes sense. HYT, because of the scandal? I think he is okay..