Dashmount20:

https://www.sohu.com/a/419999090_605773?scm=1002.44003c.fe021c.PC_ARTICLE_REC&spm=smpc.content.fd-d.18.1600739662353IQrxWCG

Read this then u will know...

Ah yes. I read. I understood the comparison. It's correct. Although Biancheng,
 was worse (because no one told him to do that. He was spontaneous in his rudeness;). While Cheng Yi (was impolite), for guidance received (it was not because of his decision to do so. He even had a point in his ear, and the head of the company on the 2nd floor monitoring everything). But, the comparison is correct, as both had an impolite attitude towards their female partner after filming. Ma ... while Cheng Yi was bothering and unhappy about having to act like that, the other person laughed at his own rudeness and in front of his female colleague.
Leo Wu had emotional intelligence and gave an answer that did not hurt anyone. Unfortunately our beloved actor Cheng Yi did not have that wisdom or strength (to go against an unreasonable and unwise wisdom from his boss), to argue and act like a true gentleman. P.S: But I think that is not his natural attitude.
 eliteles1:
Ah yes. I read. I understood the comparison. It's correct. Although Leo Wu was worse (because no one told him to do that. He was spontaneous in his rudeness;). While Cheng Yi (was impolite), for guidance received (it was not because of his decision to do so. He even had a point in his ear, and the head of the company on the 2nd floor monitoring everything). But, the comparison is correct, as both had an impolite attitude towards their female partner after filming. Ma ... while Cheng Yi was bothering and unhappy about having to act like that, the other person laughed at his own rudeness and in front of his female colleague.

Leo answer it politely. He was 15 at that time. He didn’t choose who is prettiest, he said both artists have they own beauty.

———-

“Once upon a time, 15-year-old Wu Lei was able to answer the question "Which one is beautiful, Fan Bingbing and Zhou Xun", and could still answer "It is not appropriate to compare them together. They have different beauty from each other." Wording. What's more, Bian Cheng and Cheng Yi, who were older than Wu Lei at that time?

Wu Lei's answer not only avoided embarrassment, but also praised both, and also demonstrated his own humor, which can be said to serve multiple purposes.

At this time, Wu Lei was a little younger than they are now, but in respect of others, the three were judged against each other.” 

Quote from the news

————

Anyway like I said... what he said can’t be undone. The word he said hurt the feeling of some fans that adore SF..

We just keep it ourself. Hahaha.. actually u the one who share the news ... that why previously I answer hahaha.. they are comparing...

Well hope he doing well..

Dashmount20 

16 minutes ago

Leo answer it politely. He was 15 at that time. He didn’t choose who is prettiest...

(My  correction):

Ah yes. I read. I understood the comparison. It's correct. Although Biancheng,
 was worse (because no one told him to do that. He was spontaneous in his rudeness;). While Cheng Yi (was impolite), for guidance received (it was not because of his decision to do so. He even had a point in his ear, and the head of the company on the 2nd floor monitoring everything). But, the comparison is correct, as both had an impolite attitude towards their female partner after filming. Ma ... while Cheng Yi was bothering and unhappy about having to act like that, the other person laughed at his own rudeness and in front of his female colleague.
Leo Wu ON THE OTHER HAND had emotional intelligence and gave an answer that did not hurt anyone. Unfortunately our beloved actor Cheng Yi did not have that wisdom or strength (to go against an unreasonable and unwise wisdom from his boss), to argue and act like a true gentleman. P.S: But I think that is not his natural attitude.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lszKX6Vhc6E

Cheng Yi on the set of the drama "Awakening of Chang'an (2021). Sep 6, 2020 (Before the storm hit him, now on a trip to the set of this same shoot, news shows that he covered his face, ashamed.).

Eliteles1 

Well.. then there is another news said.. about PR lar.. bla bla.. the more u read the more headache... I think  China busy with Bian Cheng story compare COVID Liao... dunno.. I stop read the news... my head spinning the more u read... well maybe read one or two the one ppl share. Read out of curiousity... hahaha

Then heaven emperor shld provide another headset... but too bad the headset sold out... wakakaka.. dunno what happen...

I dunno.. anyway it is already happen. It can not be undo or rewind back.. On the 920 event when the cp break, it’s already big blown for fans when they saw them distancing each other like "Enemy on the Stage" and add up with  statements.. Well that made fans’s heart broken, deeply sad and mixed with anger. Well past is past... Mission Impossible completed... We got the message.

I already received a BIG slap on my face with my mouth wide open and I splash my hand to my own head on 920 event... I wake up to reality in a snap... I saw my husband and smile. OH .. My SiFeng is all the time in front of me.. wakakaka.... so time to move on... hahaha

let the storm pass by and cool down...

Now still big storm, thunder... gosh... maybe all is only heaven scheme..

Let watch and see in few month ... to unfold the mystery.... wakakaka

Dashmount20 

45 minutes ago

Eliteles1 

Well.. that there another news said.. about PR lar.. bla bla.. the more u read the more headache... I  (.............................................)    Now big storm, thunder... gosh... maybe all is only heaven scheme..

eliteles1:
The mystery has already been solved. I just hope that neither of them is harmed, hurt by it. That the cure comes calmly in its time. P.S: I realized, that day, that even the female presenter who was there (which was the same as the fan meeting), was sad (different from her happy and enthusiastic behavior) at the fan meeting.
 eliteles1:

Dashmount20 

45 minutes ago

Eliteles1 

Well.. that there another news said.. about PR lar.. bla bla.. the more u read the more headache... I  (.............................................)    Now big storm, thunder... gosh... maybe all is only heaven scheme..

eliteles1:
The mystery has already been solved. I just hope that neither of them is harmed, hurt by it. That the cure comes calmly in its time. P.S: I realized, that day, that even the female presenter who was there (which was the same as the fan meeting), was sad (different from her happy and enthusiastic behavior) at the fan meeting.

I hope both are well and healthy...

Is it? I din realise the MC face thou... Wah.. u even observe the presenter face.. hahaha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLIJz5Hja3o

This Yoku press conference with only Cheng Yi and Cristal Yuan (it was also a happy time with them). Could anyone translate?
 Dashmount20:

I hope both are well and healthy...

Is it? I din realise the MC face thou... Wah.. u even observe the presenter face.. hahaha

Yes, she was so excited at the fan meeting (the one where they staged two scenes of the drama). She was pure joy with the main couple, with their video shown at the meeting. (And now her expression was different, forced too.) And she still had to endure the strangeness of the actor who played Si Feng's father.

Omg, what is this? Is this true? CY and YBY leads To Our Ten Years Drama? Did HR lose money big time?

I am not sure about this. After what happened..

Can anyone confirm if this is true?

https://m.sohu.com/a/420128332_120531307?scm=1002.b000b.1b6024c.ARTICLE_REC&spm=smwp.content.fd-d.1.1600826292706Bb3lviN

cyprille:

Omg, what is this? Is this true? CY and YBY leads To Our Ten Years Drama? Did HR lose money big time?

https://m.sohu.com/a/420128332_120531307?scm=1002.b000b.1b6024c.ARTICLE_REC&spm=smwp.content.fd-d.1.1600826292706Bb3lviN

Oh, I will be so happy if it is true. And the date of the news is today (09-22--2020). It can be true. It is damage control. I think that companies on both sides get it right, everyone wins. Because the medicine needs to be strong to cure the disease. And this is the best way to resolve the bad impression and hurt that the company left on fans.

Aka:  The Northern Wind Knows My Feelings (2021)

https://mydramalist.com/54337-nan-feng-zhi-wo-yi

P.S: With the same director of Love and Redemption (Cheng Yi was previously confirmed for this drama, but with another heroine.)

eliteles1  an hour ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLIJz5Hja3o

This Yoku press conference with only Cheng Yi and Cristal Yuan (it was also a happy time with them). Could anyone translate?

• blizzardahm  12 minutes ago
    So, basically:
    Yin Tao introduces himself as the director, CY and YBY also introduce themselves and their role in the drama.

The host says that there is always an extremely popular xianxia drama for every summer, and L&R will most likely be the one.

Yin Tao, the director, then talks about the drama: It is a drama about a few young people who grow and learn from their experiences, and is also about Chu Xuanji and Yu Sifeng's love story over 10 lives and 10 worlds. They are adventures as well as love. All the characters in this drama are very unique and special. They protect and care for each other, sometimes in the dark, and also try to protect the world. We worked very hard filming and working on this drama and hope that everyone will like this drama.

Host talks now and thanks the director, praises the drama. She asks CY and YBY: During filming, were there any especially memorable stories?

YBY responds: You guys just saw the trailer, and can see that this drama is one that is very sweet and also a little abusive to our hearts. The sweet scenes in the first half of the drama are balanced by the misunderstandings in the second half of the drama. I'm very confident about this drama, and it's also my second time working with this director. We all worked so hard and did our very best to make it shine in front of everyone. I'm very excited about tonight, and hope that everyone will like this drama. I'm very thankful for the director, and Yi Brother (Yi Gege, meaning older brother, Cheng Yi) and it's wonderful that we all have stayed strong for a long time.

Host: Thank you Bingyan, let's listen to Cheng Yi introduce this drama...

Cheng Yi: Everyone, including the crew, all worked very very hard, using our best work (he said sweat) to create this drama. We collaborated for over five months, oh, almost six months, (host says 162 days) and I hope that when the drama airs, at 8pm tonight, that it will be enjoyed and bring many surprises to the audience.

Host: I heard that after filming this drama, Cheng Yi has garnered a new nickname: Master At Spitting Blood. I heard that you had filmed 108 scenes where you had to spit blood, is that true?

Cheng Yi: Yeah, when you guys were looking at this clip, Sifeng was continously spitting out blood, but, he's actually very strong. Although he's always hurting, he has stayed strong and pretty powerful. So everyone, look forward to the drama although there will be heartbreaking scenes.

Host: How about Bingyan? Do you have your own nickname? I think you do. It's Master, right? (xian sheng)

YBY: In these 10 lives, Chu Xuanji had always left Yu Sifeng with a mole, and had hurt him continuously, but we can't blame Xuanji because she really had no heart, she had to take time to piece her heart together.

Another Host: We have prepared a gift for the main creators (director, CY and YBY). Please bring the gifts up stage. We have a heart shaped pillow, and--

Cheng Yi: Red dates, yes, very suitable for Sifeng.

Host: Why do you think you received this gift? Maybe from losing too much blood in the drama and always spitting out blood?

Cheng Yi: Um, yes, you guys are so caring, Sifeng has lost too much blood, so the red dates will give him some extra vitamins and supplements.

Host: Yes, let's allow Sifeng to gain his strength from eating red dates. Now, Bingyan's heart shaped pillow---

Bingyan: Xuanji had no heart and had to grow her heart slowly.

Host: Yes, and looking at the director, he seems to be feeling a little left out. DIrector, we also have a gift for you. Here it is, a very sweet lollipop. Oh, why are we so close to the stage? Let's walk forward a few steps. This drama is about to walk in front of everyone, it will officially air and meet with the audience at 8 tonight. Let's have our main creators talk a little more about this summer xianxia drama...

Director: This drama is about experiencing things, especially love. I hope the audience can travel on this journey with us and experience the different emotions in this drama. Thank you.

Host: Thank you. Bingyan?

Bingyan: I'm very happy, um, yeah, well, it's just a very awesome drama, and I'm happy that we can share it with everyone. Let's meet again at 8pm on Youku, and I hope that everyone will love this drama and provide us with very precious opinions and thoughts on L&R. Thank you. Yi Brother?

Cheng Yi: At 8pm, it will air. I hope that this drama will provide you guys with many surprises. Then, all our hard work will be worth it. Thank you.

Host: Thank you. Let us thank our three creators once more. Thank you. You guys can return to your seats now.

Whew! That took me 23 minutes! Hope you understand it now!

• eliteles1  2 minutes ago
      Oh, my God, this press conference is very beautiful. I didn’t know it’s that beautiful. (Oh, thank you so much for the gift. For giving us the chance to taste it here.) Thank you very, very much!
      P.S: And they were so happy here, so anxious for everyone to watch the beautiful drama they created.

cyprille:

I thought the 10years... is bai shu and YbY.. but YBY reject the series.. she keen in another xin xia series the "agarwood of crumbs" but heaven say NO..

So dunno which news correct.. cant different shape real or not real. Everything seems unreal... 

Or maybe i read and understand it wrong. .

Dashmount20:

I thought the 10years... is bai shu and YbY.. but YBY reject the series.. she another xin xia series the "agarwood of crumbs" but heaven say NO..

So dunno which news correct.. cant different shape real or not real. Everything seems unreal... 

Or maybe i read and understand it wrong. .

Same... it should be Bai Shu and YBY but probably... Heaven Emperor is playing tricks again as damage control... XD

So that is why I am asking if this is true since it said officially announced? 

Haiz,,, but if you ask me, this is not a good move... I think they need to cool down first cause they already do the damage and break the CP....  (I don't want to see how they will break it again after another Drama)

and I saw on weibo and twitter that they prefer to see Bai Shu and YBY in a drama because of their "beautiful" friendship...

Also Youku and HR, I think lost some money cause they are now refunding the fee for the 0920 event...