We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 eliteles1:

Tears came to my eyes. Why didn't they let them interact normally? (And the head of the company was there next door as a spy. What a pain for their little hearts (Cheng Yi and Cristal Yuan) and our fan hearts.)

In the end he looked at her (worried), but she was closer to Bai Shu (so Bai Shu helped her). And I saw at the end that he squinted (quickly) his gaze went to her. (I think the two received the order). What a sad ending this company brought to us.

Ya, it's more painful to watch than ep 47 right now.. Lol 

pinksprings01:

That’s terrible, I hope YBY is able to get through this 

Yeah, you can see that she that her first work is Chef Fang in 2017 which I thought she did very well for her debut. Her next listed work in 2022 as a supporting cast? Guess it is really damaging if you are green and offend someone in the entertainment industry.

https://mydramalist.com/people/14965-jiang-michelle

caDAVEr:

Yeah, you can see that she that her first work is Chef Fang in 2017 which I thought she did very well for her debut. Her next listed work in 2022 as a supporting cast? Guess it is really damaging if you are green and offend someone in the entertainment industry.

https://mydramalist.com/people/14965-jiang-michelle

I hope YBY being sued doesn’t affect her future dramas (like Thunder Chaser, etc.) 

eliteles1:

Tears came to my eyes. Why didn't they let them interact normally? (And the head of the company was there next door as a spy. What a pain for their little hearts (Cheng Yi and Cristal Yuan) and our fan hearts.)

In the end he looked at her (worried), but she was closer to Bai Shu (so Bai Shu helped her). And I saw at the end that he squinted (quickly) his gaze went to her. (I think the two received the order). What a sad ending this company brought to us.

From what I see.. CY distance toward YBY that why YBy stand closer to Bai Shu... she din expect she lose her balance... so fast react is bai Shu cos he was stand closely while CY busy distancing .. no eye contact.. stand like statue...

Maybe he don’t like the previous meet up ? Maybe the agency told so... but quite strange.. cos it held by Youku and to see this live stream..they need to pay.. so Youku will be the losing one...

Another strange part is.. this is the 1st live show after 10 days series end.. the series just hot from oven.. and getting hotter, why need to do drastic move disspoint fans who come to see them and pay?

like that... better...

Don’t arrange this live show will do.. avoid.. told fans that can’t arrange meet up or meeting to schedule conflict... 

Within 6 moths fans will move on...

Wow, so sad, I would very much like to see YBY in Love is sweet.

0olongtea:

Tsk tsk... should just have normal interviews for 1 month, let fans get over it, would have been able to wrap up smoothly. B/c youku & H&R too money grabbing. PLS just let XJ&SF's story end in peace, youku & H&R!!!

Meeting conference by zoom also ok.. hahahahaha

How they grab money when fans angry?

They sure got sue and fans request refund,.. hahahaha

The 1st live meeting after series end in 10 days doesn’t meet fans expectations... Gosh.. sure they losing money...

I would say they want money. A lot of fans paid the online stream $25 rmb x 90000 (around) tickets =2,250, 000 rmb. I heard the live concert tickets were more expensive. 

pinksprings01:

I hope YBY being sued doesn’t affect her future dramas (like Thunder Chaser, etc.) 

Now I am looking forward seeing YBY with Jin Han.. 

well hopefully she not being sue.. I dunno why she need to be sue.. the one who distance look like CY compare YBy...

See.. I move on already.. hahahahaha :D

I avoid CY first.. no mood to see him.. hahahaha

Minnieee33:

I would say they want money. A lot of fans paid the online stream $25 rmb x 90000 (around) tickets =2,250, 000 rmb. I heard the live concert tickets were more expensive. 

But if the live show in live stream with pay did not meet fans expectations.. how? Fans will request for refund..

Now I know why at 8plus pm last night I saw Youku..  but unable to watch cos need to pay .. but I see the chat group.. fans not happy and request for refund,,,

I dunno wat they think Liao...

Only heavenly emperor know the future.. Gosh..

I just saw a picture of YBY on the stage cheering them on when they were playing the games. Can I say wtf??? 

Dashmount20:

But if the live show in live stream with pay did not meet fans expectations.. how? Fans will request for refund..

Now I know why at 8plus pm last night I saw Youku..  but unable to watch cos need to pay .. but I see the chat group.. fans not happy and request for refund,,,

I dunno wat they think Liao...

Only heavenly emperor know the future.. Gosh..

But can they even get a refund? I remember seeing on Youku said no refund lol

pinksprings01:

I don't know the seriousness of the matter as I refuse to read about it... Think it depends a lot on whether they have deciding rights over her appearances.

Dashmount20:

Now big news over there...

Not so fast to forgot.. definitely got sue from fans who pay ... dunno see the progress.. gosh

pinksprings01:

I think when the behind the scenes for the 11th life mv filming is released / spread on the internet, people will forget about the concert (the 11th life was filmed earlier in the day of the concert too) 

Oh, I really want to see these behind scenes. But I don't know if the company will release.
 Minnieee33:

I just saw a picture of YBY on the stage cheering them on when they were playing the games. Can I say wtf??? 

Do you have a link for the picture? And that’s so weird, it’s like she’s not part of the cast at all...

Minnieee33:

Hahahahaha... I din see YBy cheering them.. which minute?

Haiya.. I think better don’t rewatch that big disappointment,.

1 time see is enuf.. hahaha