@caDAVEr : "Kiss of century" hahahahaha :D 

I think "Kiss of Century" will happen after XJ get back her heart then she able to break the Lovers Curse. So I think the Liu Li Lamp need to be broken first.. 

First, she need to return herself as LHJD but before return to LHJD, she will need to remember the past when Bai Di lied to her and how SF protect her from heaven...

I scare that the kiss of century need to wait till 55 onwards..  or maybe 58 onwards when near to end.. hahaha :D hope that i guess it wrong.. 

^_^

Dashmount20:

@caDAVEr : "Kiss of century" hahahahaha :D 

I think "Kiss of Century" will happen after XJ get back her heart then she able to break the Lovers Curse. So I think the Liu Li Lamp need to be broken first.. 

First, she need to return herself as LHJD but before return to LHJD, she will need to remember the past when Bai Di lied to her and how SF protect her from heaven...

I scare that the kiss of century need to wait till 55 onwards..  or maybe 58 onwards when near to end.. hahaha :D hope that i guess it wrong.. 

^_^

I am actually really confused about the sequence lol. It really makes sense that she need to get her heart back, and the I believe that is a big hint as well we SF lamented that she didn't have one after she stabbed him because of HC death.

Then in the trailer it tells us that XJ knows about the Lover's Curse and she says she'll heal him thus the MegaSuperDuperKiss that makes all our tears worth it. So if it is after the appearance of her male half of her etc... like you said... means she didn't manage to heal him before HC dragged SF to Heaven. I was thinking maybe getting the 6 senses back and knowing about the curse and willingly wanting to break the curse should do it. If not they are freaking saving the juicy best smooch for the last and that is one more week of waiting!

Argh!

@caDAVEr : yea... this drama make us confuse and guessing.. unlike Ten Miles.. 

for Ten Miles, i already know the plot because it is exactly same as written in the novel..

gosh.. the trailer make us confuse... but i do see some spoiler about the 2 year separations after the MSX confession..  well maybe true love does not need the really heart inside.. but is about to willingly to accept everything good or bad the person is..

SF Mother cant remove or break the lovers curse because her love suddenly changes when she know SF father was a demon.. Unlike XJ, even she know SF was a demon she still willingly to trust SF but sadly HC and all Upright Sect try to manipulate XJ into fighting with the demon..

I can see on the EP 44, XJ still protect SF when HC stab him from behind.. 

Maybe the "Kiss of Century" will happen when XJ willingly accept SF whoever he was...

Dashmount20:

@caDAVEr : yea... this drama make us confuse and guessing.. unlike Ten Miles.. 

for Ten Miles, i already know the plot because it is exactly same as written in the novel..

gosh.. the trailer make us confuse... but i do see some spoiler about the 2 year separations after the MSX confession..  well maybe true love does not need the really heart inside.. but is about to willingly to accept everything good or bad the person is..

SF Mother cant remove or break the lovers curse because her love suddenly changes when she know SF father was a demon.. Unlike XJ, even she know SF was a demon she still willingly to trust SF but sadly HC and all Upright Sect try to manipulate XJ into fighting with the demon..

I can see on the EP 44, XJ still protect SF when HC stab him from behind.. 

Maybe the "Kiss of Century" will happen when XJ willingly accept SF whoever he was... 

Yah the 2 years after she stabbed him XJ searched for SF, and in one of the trailers mentioned SF initially had the "Princess Attitude" towards XJ but eventually gave in (so cute!). So I thought the happier times follow with the wedding and break curse until the bloody idiot HC disturbs again- but it also makes sense that they'll save the kiss for later.

SF Mother case is a bit confusing since they showed us both versions so closely within the same episode and left quite alot of uncertainties. I am not sure she found out before or upon giving birth to SF. Either case she probably didn't really love him or when the mask was put in the dad - after she know he is a demon? Cos if it was put on before, she could have removed it? Aiyah, XJ is just concerned whether SF lied to her or not mah... with that handsome face and attitude I will love him even if he was a toad...  lol

Episode 44 it is a show of her real feelings, if her's was aligned with HC, SF probably perished... so the bloody loser HC have to face the truth that he can force ppl to learn any S*** but can't force her to love you.

@caDAVEr : Yea.. i think after She Stabbed him, she finally gain her part of memory..

i do see on one of trailer that she remember the past then she keep looking for SF but SF hiding. He scare that XJ will not look for him .. then after that 2 years hide and seek..

but i also read someone in the forum that SF will eventually fall in comma for certain years.. 

gosh.. their love so much obstacles... 

I believe SF mother did love his father before she find out that the father was a demon. they married and got a child. but when she found out he was a demon and everyone push her to make her confess they were demon. the old chief force father to wear lovers curse mask..

i believe they were also force to drink the forgetful potion.. so when SF ask his father to drink the forgetful potion the father do not wish to drink because he finally know that all the times SF mother did not love her after knowing he was a demon.. so once you dont love .. the mask eventually can be remove.

XJ different. thou SF was Demon.. XJ still trust him and look for him.. 

she even still protect SF when HC stab him behind on the EP 44.  someone help to highlight that HC shout "XJ, you....!" XJ is absorbing HC sword using her sword so SF wont hurt badly...

So even XJ know that he was demon, she still love him..

sadly SF keep saying that he was lying the whole time...

The 2 years hiding one i believe is after she stabbed SF - SF after that used his 12 feathers to seal back the liu li lamp after XJ mistakenly thought she could destroy it with her GOW powers. SF told Teng She not to tell XJ what happened as she fainted trying to whack the liu li lamp. So how she found out the truth and went on a 2 years search unknown.

The coma one I think is the later part when YL stabbed SF, and LHDJ gave him have a heart to revive him.

Regarding the SF parents I believe so as we said, the old sect leader wanted him to wake up his idea that humans will not love demons so put the mask on him. He was forced to take the forget memory stuff and planned new memories to save his life.

My interpretation is she was not absorbing, but rather with the lover's skill she is not in line with HC (HC wanted to hurt/XJ didn't want to hurt)so it loss the power - and HC shouted cos he knew XJ's heart not with him... LOL

That's actually a good thing with losing 6 senses, she found out about love late and it is pure. And this pure love was kinda taught by SF, she was never influenced by anyone else... If the heavens didn't pity them, she had all the senses like the previous 9 lives, probably won't be happy ending  :)

caDAVEr : the biggest mistake HC ever make was removing all senses that XJ has.. and not accompany her to go thru tribulations.. hahahahaha..

i see on one of episode... he talk to SM that XJ has change within few months.. (months in heaven realms) and 9 lifetimes in the mortal.. hahahahahaa :D

he realize to late.. lol..

Dashmount20:

caDAVEr : the biggest mistake HC ever make was removing all senses that XJ has.. and not accompany her to go thru tribulations.. hahahahaha..

i see on one of episode... he talk to SM that XJ has change within few months.. (months in heaven realms) and 9 lifetimes in the mortal.. hahahahahaa :D

he realize to late.. lol..

Yes, think recently episodes he expressed his regrets not accompanying her through it - but what difference will it make once she finds out the truth?

when XJ was convincing TS to be her pet - she said time will pass differently since one year on earth is one day in heaven? 

@caDAVEr :  if 1 lifetimes at most 30year live = 30days * 9 = 9 months?

but HC said God Of War few months not in heaven... 

I think 1 year = 1 hour in heaven.. hahaha :D.. 

ya lorr.. to late lorr..... some more he was the one who punish XJ with the thunder and lightning..  

caDAVEr:

Yes, think recently episodes he expressed his regrets not accompanying her through it - but what difference will it make once she finds out the truth?

when XJ was convincing TS to be her pet - she said time will pass differently since one year on earth is one day in heaven? 

If we do the math, basically 9 days passed in heaven while XJ went through nine lifetimes (around 900 years and more) lol. 

I don't think accompanying her would have helped considering her hatred from her injustice was quite strong in the first lifetime. Imagine HC preaching and dancer (XJ) would be like... no lol.

I kind of wonder what would happen had HC not come down with his memory intact as Dijun but as a normal human. Would have saved us from his constantly preachings aha 

Eimae : i think might help... HC can guide her the "UnFeeling" mantra .. HC can brain wash her... hahahaha :D

SF different... he is opposite way.. he teach a person to love...  his only wish is to ask XJ not to forgot him.. ouch... melt my heart...

HC ah,.. i think if he go thru tribulation with XJ.. he will brain wash her... hahahaa :D

It would be nice to have a like button to all the posts here :D 

Also, I think there may have been a bug for this drama since it doesn't really show up for the "trend for the week" nor do the discussions show up on the main page.

Dashmount20:

Eimae : i think might help... HC can guide her the "UnFeeling" mantra .. HC can brain wash her... hahahaha :D

SF different... he is opposite way.. he teach a person to love...  his only wish is to ask XJ not to forgot him.. ouch... melt my heart...

HC ah,.. i think if he go thru tribulation with XJ.. he will brain wash her... hahahaa :D

HC is just terrible lol but maybe XJ will definitely resist him in other lifetimes like when she's a killer, assassin, or the witch lol.

@Eimae : hahahaha if HC the one who went tribulation with XJ then Her Xin Mo (Devil Heart) is become more.. because she has no love.. her hatred will stronger ever.. and maybe she will not able to go back to heaven...

not sure what happen if 10 tribulation fail.. will she become demon or her soul disappear?

But luckily, he was not the one who accompany her.... hahaha

I dont the story between HC and XJ.. I want my SF and XJ.. hahaha :D

Eimae:

It would be nice to have a like button to all the posts here :D 

Also, I think there may have been a bug for this drama since it doesn't really show up for the "trend for the week" nor do the discussions show up on the main page.

HC is just terrible lol but maybe XJ will definitely resist him in other lifetimes like when she's a killer, assassin, or the witch lol.

MDL is a community driven project and the site is still in Beta mode v6 so I'm sure there is some technical issue regarding this title page so I raised a ticket through [email protected] waiting for them to solve the issue before this drama airing ends lol...

For people who are new to Xiaxia dramas, this might be helpful info I just did ⌘+C  & ⌘+V credits to original contributor

Xianxia (仙侠 xiānxiá) – literally means “Immortal Heroes”. Fictional stories featuring magic, demons, ghosts, immortals, and a great deal of Chinese folklore/mythology. Protagonists (usually) attempt to cultivate to Immortality, seeking eternal life and the pinnacle of strength. Heavily inspired by Daoism.

• Comparison: If Wuxia is “low fantasy”, then Xianxia is “high fantasy”.

Cosmology

The Three Realms (三界 sānjiè) – the universe is divided into the Heaven Realm and the Earth Realm, with the Mortal Realm in between. The term is ultimately derived from the Three Realms of Hinduism & Buddhism, but these novels use it to refer to…

• The Heavens (天 tiān) – where the Jade Emperor rules at the head of the Celestial Court. Characters in several novels rebel against the Heavens to change their fate or to seek vengeance for perceived wrongs. Immortal cultivation is often (though not always) said to go against the Will of Heaven.
  • The Mortal Realm (人界 rénjiè) (人间 rénjiān) – also called the human world. The setting of most of these novels, although some later branch out to explore the other realms.
  • The Earth (地 dì) – contains the Underworld (地狱 dìyù) in its depths. The Underworld is also commonly called the Netherworld (冥界 míngjiè) or the Yellow Springs (黄泉 huángquán).

Six Paths of Reincarnation (六道轮回 liùdào lúnhuí) – in the cycle of reincarnation, it is possible to be reborn as either a [1] Deva, [2] Asura, [3] Human, [4] Animal, [5] Hungry Ghost or [6] a Tormented Being in Hell.

• Note: Devas & Asuras are reborn in the Heaven Realm, Humans & Animals are reborn in the Mortal Realm, and Hungry Ghosts & Hell-beings are reborn in the Earth Realm.

Karma (业 / 缘 / 因果 / 功德) – cosmic merit or demerit accumulated throughout one’s life based on one’s deeds. Determines which type of reincarnation (out of the Six Paths) they will experience in their next life. Some novels expand on this concept and have Karma affect even the daily lives of the characters or bind certain characters together through karmic ties/relationships.

Dao (道 dào) – the origin and source of all things. It can be translated in many different ways, including The Way / Road / Path / Method. According to Daoism, it is the absolute principle underlying the universe, combining within itself the principles of Yin and Yang and signifying the way, or code of behavior, that is in harmony with the natural order. In these novels, characters often try to gain insights into the Dao, which can give them supernatural powers or even control over aspects of the natural world.

Yin & Yang (阴阳 yīnyáng) – the duality present in all aspects of the universe. For instance: Yin is Female / Soft / Death / Dark / the Moon, while Yang is Male / Hard / Life / Light / the Sun – the comparisons are endless. Yin & Yang describe how opposite or contrary forces are actually complementary, interconnected, and interdependent in the natural world, and how they mutually give rise to each other.

Five Elements (五行 wǔxíng) – Wood (木 mù), Fire (火 huǒ), Earth (土 tǔ), Metal (金 jīn), & Water (水 shuǐ). The fundamental elements which compose everything in the universe. They have a detailed cyclic relationship, and each of them have several symbolic meanings. Somewhat analogous to the Western Four Elements.

Qi (气) – the vital energy which exists in all things. The cultivation of Qi is a major theme in Wuxia, Xianxia & Xuanhuan novels.

• Qi is sometimes written as “Ki” or “Chi”. It can be translated in many different ways, including Breath / Vital Breath / Pneuma / Vital Energy / Spiritual Energy. (etc…)
  • Spiritual Energy of Heaven and Earth (天地之气 tiāndì zhī qì) – the natural energy of the world.

Beings & Creatures

Gods (神 shén) – supernatural beings of tremendous power. In Xuanhuan novels, it’s often possible to attain some form of godhood through cultivation.

Immortals (仙 xiān) – beings who ascended to Immortality through Daoist cultivation practices. They have magical powers, can fly freely through the air, and have a close connection to the Dao and the natural world. There are several types of Daoist Immortals, such as the Celestial Immortals (天仙) and Earth Immortals (地仙).

• More information here.

Saints (圣 shèng) – similar to, but distinct from Immortals. They don’t have a strong relation to Daoism, and they may not necessarily have eternal life. But other than that, they typically also have a close connection to the natural world and similar magical powers achieved through cultivation. Very generally speaking, Saints appear more often in Xuanhuan novels while Immortals appear more often in Xianxia novels.

• Note: Unless explicitly stated otherwise, these are not the Christian Saints.

Magical Beasts (魔兽 móshòu) – animals capable of cultivation. Some are innately magical and simply grow stronger over time, while others must actively practice a cultivation method. They tend to be much more intelligent than mundane animals, and some are capable of speaking in human languages. Magical Beasts which have reached a high stage of cultivation may even be able to take on a human form.

• These Beasts often possess a Core (魔核 / 妖核) within their bodies which contains their essence and/or cultivation base. Cultivators highly prize them. The Cores are generally either consumed by cultivators (to grow stronger) or used in the production of magical items. More information here.
  • Beast Cores are also sometimes called Neidan (內丹), which can be translated more literally as “Internal Pellet”.
  • Some novels give the Beasts slightly varying names such as Demonic Beasts (妖兽) or Spirit Beasts (灵兽), but they’re all essentially the same sort of creature. The names of the Cores vary similarly.

Demons (妖 yāo) – sometimes left untranslated as “Yao” or alternatively translated as Monsters. Born when an animal, plant, or even an inanimate object absorbs spiritual energy over a long period of time and then gains spiritual awareness. Not inherently evil, although many have antagonistic relationships with humans.

Devils (魔 mó) – sometimes left untranslated as “Mo” or alternatively translated as Fiends. Evil spirits/creatures of remarkable power and cruelty. Similar to the demons and devils of Western mythology. In some novels, evil cultivators emulate them by practicing devilish cultivation methods and committing atrocities in their pursuit of power.

• Some novels consider Demons and Devils to be a single species (妖魔 Yaomo),  others as distinct species (妖族 Yao race / 魔族 Mo race).
  • 魔 is sometimes translated as “Demon”, which can be confusing at times (particularly when 妖 is also used in the novel). The difference between the two is explained here.

Ghosts (鬼 guǐ) – evil spirits or the spirits of the deceased. Ghosts are strongly Yin in nature.

this doesn't end here there is more

if want know more about  Phoenix , The Four Divine Beasts

For more visit

https://immortalmountain.wordpress.com/