what is the big heartbreak?

Minnieee33:

what is the big heartbreak?

After Linglong wakes up, there will be big sweetness  and big heartbreak 

it's to describe her character like an intro for her in novel

ohh thanks.

I wonder if they are going to reconcile before the end of ep53. I mean there will be only 6 eps left and there is still whole other plot until the end.  

Minnieee33:

ohh thanks.

I wonder if they are going to reconcile before the end of ep53. I mean there will be only 6 eps left and there is still whole other plot until the end.  

In novel, LL reconciles with Zhong Min Yan and they both get married happy ending 

As Zi Hu[fairy fox] is up for a sad ending  I don't think directors will opt for any disastrous decisions hmm

Drama Empress:
Zhang Yuxi studio shared photos of Zhang Yuxi as Linglong in Love And Redemption in wedding attire 

"A wave of advance notice ~~~ After Linglong wakes up, there will be big sweetness   and big heartbreak  ~~~~"

I remember a report I read sometime back whereby Crystal should be stressed having an experience actress Yu Xi as the SFL - she did so well that these concerns are unfounded. Yu Xi did well too, just that Crystal is too good for this role. :)

caDAVEr:

Sorry I didn't see too many trailers :p

The only other thing that is not accounted for yet is the  jun tian ce hai the is created from the bones of LHJD. One half of it is with WJQ, the other half should have been given to YL (but I am not sure where it landed after the war).

The only other thing that is not accounted for yet is the ( jun tian ce hai) the is created from the bones of LHJD.  

Why in the ultimate trailer Hao Chen yells, "I am (jun tian ce hai)? 

Big Spoilers (I think):

Based on this video, after XJ knew that SF was framed by HC she went all out to find him and SF forgave her (but not telling her his condition). But XJ still found out and unsealed the cup to release LHJD in order to save SF, in return she must help LHJD to revenge - so XJ became MS. Led the demon army to attack the heavenly realm and chopped of HC's arm. Apparently HC committed suicide in the cup and the wrath of LHJD is appeased. They lived happily ever after.

In this video, SF rescued WJQ under the disguise of MS - which led to the the displeasure of YL though he can't do anything. When HC pull SF to the Heavenly Realm, XJ transformed into LHJD (or MS) to save him and YL knew he got tricked. Then it was said that SF became the Male LHJD's follower to awake XJ (did something happen to her when saving SF-maybe slept inside the body of LHJD?) and she finally woke up, and split as a separate body. XJ wanted to overturn a furnace to destroy the world but SF stopped her. YL made use of this chance to stab SF. LHJD in order to make up for how he treat SF gave up half of his heart to save SF. He went into a coma for several years before waking. Happily ever after.

Based on the 2 videos (some source possibly from the novel), after SF saved WJQ he got framed by HC and dragged him to the Heavenly Realm. XJ found out and released LHJD to help rescue SF and in the process managed to subdue HC etc. The video images are a bit misleading, so did XJ go save SF twice or went to save him as a combined being in male LHJD? Or separate since LHJD ask her as MS to help in the revenge and another video showed XJ injuring HC?  The sequence is a bit confusing here.

I saw another video is that HC got "killed" by SF, XJ stabbed SF and got into trouble with the cup. SF used his 12 feathers to save XJ. XJ woke, realized what happened and looked for SF for 2 years, found him and he was angry initially and they made up. Then the kiss of the century to break the lover's curse, possibly got married here. So HC abducting SF and getting LHJD involved should be after all these. Damn do they have enough episodes to squeeze all these in?

eliteles1:

The only other thing that is not accounted for yet is the ( jun tian ce hai) the is created from the bones of LHJD.  

Why in the ultimate trailer Hao Chen yells, "I am (jun tian ce hai)? 

Can you share the vid? Thanks :)

caDAVEr:

Can you share the vid? Thanks :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFMhbs3bt78&feature=youtu.be

From the 5: 8 minute, it is the voice of Hao Chen. He always has that voice (in heaven.).

Hao Chen yells, "I am (jun tian ce hai). 

eliteles1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFMhbs3bt78&feature=youtu.be

From the 5: 8 minute, it is the voice of Hao Chen. He always has that voice (in heaven.).

LOL you mean at 5:08? The hanyupinyin is wrong, it should be "sanjiezhuzai" (三界主宰 ) which he meant he dominates the 3 realms.

caDAVEr:

LOL you mean at 5:08? The hanyupinyin is wrong, it should be "sanjiezhuzai" (三界主宰 ) which he meant he dominates the 3 realms.

Okay. Thank you, so it gets clearer.

(Someone also gave this explanation, which is basically the same as the one you just provided. )

"At the part were Hou Ji Du says he is Shan Jian Chu Zai 三界主宰  i think he means he is the Ruler of The Three Realms or his essence is basically The Three Realms(being the strongest being in the whole universe) ..."I am The Three Realms" 

caDAVEr:

Just wanted to say thanks for the spoiler. It somewhat cleared up the possible route that they're going for and uh let's see how things panned out. I couldn't quote the long post so I am quoting this one lol. 

Eimae:

Just wanted to say thanks for the spoiler. It somewhat cleared up the possible route that they're going for and uh let's see how things panned out. I couldn't quote the long post so I am quoting this one lol. 

I thank you for your constant clarification on this wonderful drama.

Eimae:

Sorry if the spoilers are too much.... think I am over-enthusiastic. Guess this is the price I have to pay for binge-watching all released episodes at one go. I had resorted to starting another C_drama Maiden Holmes last evening, while waiting for this Thurs...

caDAVEr:

Sorry if the spoilers are too much.... think I am over-enthusiastic. Guess this is the price I have to pay for binge-watching all released episodes at one go. I had resorted to starting another C_drama Maiden Holmes last evening, while waiting for this Thurs...

No problem. I love spoilers. Thanks.