This is the satisfying moment

1mingful:

Yeah, something like unhealthy obsession. 

There was this popular joke in Goodbye My Princess to describe the male lead. It was something like, "do you want to date me? The 'kill your whole clan' kind of date."  Now, some people have used this to create a new joke for HC/Baidi, which is "do you want to date me? The 'transform you into a killing machine and make you kill your entire race' kind of date." lol

心魔  literal translation is devil heart/mind. Just adding to your commentary. Pretty ironic since HC was like "XJ you shouldn't develop such evil intentions" and then we get this from HC lol.  

As for Goodbye My Princess, I pity the female lead so so much. 

therewillbeddl:

I believe HC had some feelings for LHJD, not necessarily XJ. In the end, after he gets punished by XJ, him and LHJD both hold hands and die together. Some ppl are saying they both get reincarnated to the mortal realms. 

And according to this https://m.weibo.cn/3212204027/4540403922240679 there will be no BL between LHJD and SF

ha? so in the LHJD will die together with HC? now i am confuse.. hahaha

Vaidehi Jhawar:

Oh, I thought if HC really regrets missing chance at love , he might have feelings. Honesty speaking, I m soo curious to know  what exactly his thoughts are . He was very different in 37-44 episodes. I mean with the crying and all. But all these are just guesses. I can't figure out his story yet.I always think there is more to just using XJ .( Or I might be reading too much into it)

I  agree! WT's character at times is very under-rated. The guy basically did take part in very crucial twists and turns in the drama.Also the actor playing WT is kinda cute:-p

I think there is a possibility that you are right about the feelings, though not too sure what type. Throughout the show in his conversation with Si Ming, the latter seems to suggest that HC is in denial wrt his real feelings - like doubting that he became human to bring peace to the 3 realms and not because of XJ. However, I read somewhere that it may also be guilt or fear, since this is the 10th reincarnation.

Yeah WT is so crucial to the show. Unfortunately all 3 main villains in this show including him has a bad ending.

1mingful:

In the novel, LHJD was HC's 心魔. I am not sure how to translate that word, but it's like fateful obstacle, it's to describe someone or something that he feels attached to, that can make him go down the wrong path in immortality. SF's father said SF's 心魔 was XJ. Anyway, I think HC did like LHJD to some extent or whatever version of XJ but of course nothing is more important than the three worlds for him. Their story reminds me of Goodbye My Princess lol.

A few meanings, but here it probably means "inner demons" or it can be "mental barrier". :)

Dashmount20:

ha? so in the LHJD will die together with HC? now i am confuse.. hahaha

So what I got from that weibo spoiler is that the show chooses to make XJ and LHJD as separate beings??

In this case... that's not a so bad ending for HC/Dijun Bailin 🤔

Eimae:

So what I got from that weibo spoiler is that the show chooses to make XJ and LHJD as separate beings??

In this case... that's not a so bad ending for HC/Dijun Bailin ?

A bit out of the normal way things work, my thought is based on what I read (various sources) the original LHJD is split into 3 (or 4) heart/soul stored in the colored bowl, body/bones into divine weapons and spirit as GOW. So upon reincarnation XJ comes with the whole package so probably they can exist separately.

caDAVEr:

A bit out of the normal way things work, my thought is based on what I read (various sources) the original LHJD is split into 3 (or 4) heart/soul stored in the colored bowl, body/bones into divine weapons and spirit as GOW. So upon reincarnation XJ comes with the whole package so probably they can exist separately.

I got that the heart/soul was stored in the colored glass cup/bowl and spirit is GOW or XJ. Thanks for the clarification of the other info. Guess the other parts were stored somewhere else? Saw one of the trailers showed a golden-black pot which might be another part of LHJD.

Eimae:

I got that the heart/soul was stored in the colored glass cup/bowl and spirit is GOW or XJ. Thanks for the clarification of the other info. Guess the other parts were stored somewhere else? Saw one of the trailers showed a golden-black pot which might be another part of LHJD.

Sorry I didn't see too many trailers :p

The only other thing that is not accounted for yet is the  jun tian ce hai the is created from the bones of LHJD. One half of it is with WJQ, the other half should have been given to YL (but I am not sure where it landed after the war).

Drama Empress:

This is the satisfying moment

so HC can get hurt...

where is his god power? hahahaha :D 

haiya.. just die.. and back to heaven larr...

Eimae:

心魔  literal translation is devil heart/mind. Just adding to your commentary. Pretty ironic since HC was like "XJ you shouldn't develop such evil intentions" and then we get this from HC lol.  

As for Goodbye My Princess, I pity the female lead so so much. 

I thought HC was the one who develop Xin Mo / devil heart/mind...

sadly HC did not realize..  but i do see on the ep 24, HC easily get angry when SF interference with XJ matter. 

in this series, we pity the ML... i think this series.. the ML is the most pity one that i ever see.

do you guys see any other series that have such pity ML?

Eimae:

i thought the body part, HC make it as armour suit..

but i dont understand what is "jun tian ce hai "?

Dashmount20:

I thought HC was the one who develop Xin Mo / devil heart/mind...

sadly HC did not realize..  but i do see on the ep 24, HC easily get angry when SF interference with XJ matter. 

in this series, we pity the ML... i think this series.. the ML is the most pity one that i ever see.

do you guys see any other series that have such pity ML?

That's what I meant. He ended up having 心魔  even though he didn't want Xuanji to have that.

There was an older series I remembered where the ML suffered a lot, but I am forgetting the title ...

Dashmount20:

i thought the body part, HC make it as armour suit..

but i dont understand what is "jun tian ce hai "?

another part of LHJD. Basically LHJD has many parts that ended up splitting from the body and that's one of them. 

Eimae:

another part of LHJD. Basically LHJD has many parts that ended up splitting from the body and that's one of them. 

wah this HC is a physco killer..

after kill chop chop the body... he think chicken chop ah? hahahaha :D so many part split in every where.. i pity LHJD...