1. Si Feng

2. Xu Feng

3. Ye Hua --He didn't stand up for Susu and even blinded her... The other male leads would NEVER hurt their lovers like that. Xu Feng said some harsh words, but never hurt her badly and Si Feng, his words were always gentle and nice no matter how much pain he was in. 

I found out and watched Ye Hua and Xu Feng first, but Si Feng is the ultimate male lead. Damn, just damn. The guy really went through too much. No one else can beat his character, his undying love and unwavering loyalty. At one point, I even wanted Si Feng to turn evil haha. 

xaliali:

1. Si Feng

2. Xu Feng

3. Ye Hua --He didn't stand up for Susu and even blinded her... The other male leads would NEVER hurt their lovers like that. Xu Feng said some harsh words, but never hurt her badly and Si Feng, his words were always gentle and nice no matter how much pain he was in. 

I found out and watched Ye Hua and Xu Feng first, but Si Feng is the ultimate male lead. Damn, just damn. The guy really went through too much. No one else can beat his character, his undying love and unwavering loyalty. At one point, I even wanted Si Feng to turn evil haha. 

Yeah! I thought the same thing! I was hoping/wanting him to become "badass" at some point xD

addicted2dramas:

Right. I always thought that was his weak / low point.

Si Feng and Xu Feng would have died than blind their respective lovers no matter what the situation called for....

Ye Hua wasn't afraid to die - he didn't want Su Su to die because that's what'll happen if he doesn't blind her. Between her death or blinding her and letting her hate him, he chose the latter.

Yamero:

Um, can the debate stop? 

We all have different tastes and views regarding all these MLs. Can we agree that these MLs, no matter how much we love them, are all flawed people who are trying their best for their loved ones? And can we also agree that in the end, love is love? Even if you have a seemingly "weak" reason or even no specific reason to fall in love with someone, it is still because of that love that you're even doing anything/sacrificing yourself for that person.

That is the essence of these MLs. To be so in love and dedicated to their loved ones.

YES THIS.

Although I don't think OP meant this discussion to be malicious though, because it's understandable to want to discuss with people who love the same MLs :) 

MADEinABC:

Yes that too ofc! ;D

why sifeng is the worst male lead....

plus ;

1. he has a very pretty face

2. he has a good acting

minus ;

1. storyline : the premise of this TV series (Love and redemption 2020), there is a very long love story between male and female lead, but in reality, there is no love at all in the past between xixuan and god of war (xuanji) for more than 1000 years.... 

because, when they are still living in heavenly kingdom, in the eyes of God of War, Xixuan was only considered an ordinary friend or just a random character who recognized him as god of war ... nothing else....

2. his description of his character : Xixuan, as one of his sons the heavenly emperor at the same time has the power of magic as much as 10000 years, instead of using his various advantages to help his fate.... suddenly, for the sake of just accompanying the punishment of 10 reincarnations with the God of War who never loved Xixuan at all ... !! 

aka, there is absolutely no relationship between bailin dijun who punished God of war harshly with that idiot xixuan action ....! xixuan could choose to defend the god of war case, instead of accompanying the punishment of 10 reincarnations .... !!

3. character traits : Xixuan's idiotic attitude (sifeng) has spread for 1000 years in 10 reincarnations with Xuanji (God of War), because there is no past romantic relationship between the two at all, it is a futile act for Sifeng to force proof of Xuanji's love Against Sifeng, which had fatal consequences so that Xuanji failed in 9 reincarnations ..... 

yup, the failure of 9 times of Xuanji's reincarnation was all Sifeng alone ... !! sifeng could not learn from the various mistakes he had made for 1000 years, fortunately in his 10th reincarnation, bailin dijun came directly to intervene in xuanji's life, so xuanji was successful in undergoing reincarnation for the last time, as well as sifeng and bailin dijun that succeeded in returning to their original body Xuanji as the body of an old man (Star of Mosha) .....!

also, 

4. because all that cons, xifeng become bisexual for more than 1000 years.... !!

5. xuanji feels real love with sifeng, only on eps 48 and above .... also, before that even, in some middle storyline, sifeng make a direct promise to xuanji that he will never lie and will never hiding something to xuanji again....

but after that even, sifeng still continued to almost always lying and hiding the real truth from xuanji.....  WTF.....!

6. on eps 59, finally sifeng can married with xuanji who become a real woman, after more than 1000 years is only a female transgender..... thanks to the jade emperor.... so, sifeng actually is fai to help xuanji become a real woman.... !

... IMHO..... ^^

Very true (sorry I couldn’t quote ur post bc it was too long XD). I can’t help but agree with you on some points even though I really like Si Feng too :3. But at least there was a happy ending for them both AND let’s not let this debate keep us from liking the real people! They are all very good actors and remember that they are fictional characters. And also wanted to point out for everybody that the reason we’re arguing about “who’s better” is because these actors have portrayed such good acting that makes us believe that they’re actions are real :D!

MADEinABC:

Very true (sorry I couldn’t quote ur post bc it was too long XD). I can’t help but agree with you on some points even though I really like Si Feng too :3. But at least there was a happy ending for them both AND let’s not let this debate keep us from liking the real people! They are all very good actors and remember that they are fictional characters. And also wanted to point out for everybody that the reason we’re arguing about “who’s better” is because these actors have portrayed such good acting that makes us believe that they’re actions are real :D!

.... well............ +1..................... ^^

arni gamexeon:

.... well............ +1..................... ^^

;)