hello love and redemption fans for the last two month we had an amazing journey we laughed, cried, angered, felt all the emotions over the 2months now this show is ended it's time to say goodbye  but still people like me can't get off the mind over this drama I rewatched it 4times already and loop watching my favorite scenes continuously so to support people like me I decided to create a support group to overcome these emotions and move on with our life/another drama

Make this pledge today i.e 10/23/20

"A Day without Love and Redemption"

How to cope with the post-binge blues

If you've been left reeling after the end of a binge watch, here are a few ways to cope.

Start a new show (at your own risk)

After Love and redemption ended, I desperately wanted something else to fill the void. And while it may help in the moment, but be careful what you chose. "Adopting another show to focus on in order to help cope with the dissatisfying ending may help get your mind off of things in the short term, but isn’t effective in dealing with the frustration from a lack of power and control in the way it plays out," she says. "You just become a victim to another writer's whims."

If you are going to use another show as a temporary coping mechanism, Dr. Jane Greer, a New York-based therapist, recommends something with less twists and turns (think, the latest stand-up special from your favorite comedian vs. binging an intense new crime drama). "If you watched something really powerful or riveting or filled with conflict, choose something lighter for your next show, like a comedy," she says. "Look for a show that’s easier to emotionally digest, and that will give you some relief from negative feelings."

Do something else

Obviously, this is easier said than done. But if you know you're planning a binge, Forrest Talley, a psychologist practicing in California says scheduling an activity you enjoy directly afterward can be helpful for moving on. "Throw yourself fully into some activity that you are deeply interested in or passionate about," he says. "This shifts one's focus, enlivens 'living in the moment/in the present', and makes real life much more compelling than the fantasy television series that had riveted your attention earlier." Schedule a post-binge workout class, make plans with friends or have that project you swore you'd get around to laid out and ready to go once the credits roll.

Talk about it with fellow fans

Chances are you're not the only with unresolved feelings after your binge ended with a cliffhanger. Michal Strahilevitz, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Marketing at St. Mary's College of California, says finding others who are going through the same thing can help. "Sharing with real people is a healthy way to get reconnected with real life, but it also helps deal with the disappointment, sense of loss or whatever feelings are coming up," she says. "By talking about a show with others, we are connecting our fantasy entertainment life and the characters we were engaged with to our real life, and the real people we have real relationships with. That is a healthy way to take care of our health, happiness and sanity after a TV series binge."

By talking about a show with others, we are connecting our fantasy entertainment life and the characters we were engaged with to our real life, and the real people we have real relationships with.

Michal Strahilevitz, Ph.D.

Take to the internet

The way we watch TV has changed, but thanks to the internet, there are plenty of places we can go to seek out theories, answers and even hidden clues brought to light by other fans, which Sonnenberg says can help ease that unresolved feeling. "Reading show reviews and comments online could help you gain perspective and deal with the frustration of not knowing what happens next," she suggests. "It might help you feel more connected and give you the sense of control that you were missing right after you finished watching."

Create your own ending

Whether it's through social media, journaling, creating a video or trying your hand at fan fiction, Selepak says finding a creative outlet to get your frustrations on the ending out there can also be a coping mechanism. "There are entire communities around these shows — create fan fiction, make videos, talk and discuss as a way to continue these stories and life arcs," 

SOURCE: https://www.nbcnews.com/

So this is the first step:

Today is my day ZERO I want to control my-self for at least 3-5 days without watching the love and redemption fav moments or episodes if you are on the same boat come join me 

Drama Empress:

So this is the first step:

Today is my day ZERO I want to control my-self for at least 3-5 days without watching the love and redemption fav moments or episodes if you are on the same boat come join me 

Im in!!! This is so hard but i will try it or ill never get over of L&R. 

chieeee:

Im in!!! This is so hard but i will try it or ill never get over of L&R. 

well you can do it just it's hard at the beginning  but But sooner or later we will overcome it

omg I've been waiting for a thread like this. I finished the drama last week, and I'm still suffering from post drama depression. Everything about the drama from its story to OST just makes my heart urghhh

I usually get over a drama after a week but not with this one. this is really awful

viedeelysium0808:

omg I've been waiting for a thread like this. I finished the drama last week, and I'm still suffering from post drama depression. Everything about the drama from its story to OST just makes my heart urghhh

I usually get over a drama after a week but not with this one. this is really awful

this is a very special drama so it needs a support group for sure any how join us in this day zero challenge

Drama Empress:

this is a very special drama so it needs a support group for sure any how join us in this day zero challenge

definitely gonna join you all!

viedeelysium0808:

definitely gonna join you all!

welcome and Know you’re not alone pls feel free to post your update at sametime about dayzero pledge "A day without Love and redemption" it's ok even we Relapse don't worry this is a minor setback we get out of this PSD with in a week

Hi everyone, I will be joining you in this thread as well.

I still haven't gotten this drama and currently rewatching in 4K. Not just on the big screen but also on my iPhone.  This is insane!

Thanks for making this support group. That's exactly what I needed. I keep thinking about LAR things these days, and can't move on from here.  To heal from LAR depression, I tried to watch some Korean Dramas; they're all good, but I keep thinking about LAR.

I talked to my friend about this. She told me it's unhealthy if I keep obsessed with a drama, which is far from a reality.  At least I'm glad that I have someone to talk to about this.

MK916:

Hi everyone, I will be joining you in this thread as well.

I still haven't gotten this drama and currently rewatching in 4K. Not just on the big screen but also on my iPhone.  This is insane!

welcome as a first step pledge " A day without Love and Redemption" so for 24hours don't rewatch this drama and I suggest you to save the video files some where in HDD or cloud if they are easily accessible on handmobile you cannot overcome this PSD

Drama Empress:

well you can do it just it's hard at the beginning  but But sooner or later we will overcome it

Riggt!! sooner or later i will move on.

But the hardest part is when some L&R scenes suddenly pop up in my mind. They were like, lets watch us again!! Ok thats unhealthy.

i hope dramas like The Long Ballad or Legend of Fei airing sooner so i can end this torture :))

Amanda Ainsworth:

Thanks for making this support group. That's exactly what I needed. I keep thinking about LAR things these days, and can't move on from here.  To heal from LAR depression, I tried to watch some Korean Dramas; they're all good, but I keep thinking about LAR.

I talked to my friend about this. She told me it's unhealthy if I keep obsessed with a drama, which is far from a reality.  At least I'm glad that I have someone to talk to about this.

yep my sleep timing are completely disrupted  and now I'm having insomnia, even I daydreaming about L&R characters sometimes, we are emotionally connected to this show so after the end of the show we  are in this state like we lost a group of imaginary friends/character still reeling about Xuanji&Si-feng so we need to help each other and overcome this situation asap 

Today's pledge: "A day without love and redemption"

If anyone is about to re-lapse just remember your pledge why and we started it

"You're not quitting anything. You are changing everything"