I just finished it. Why was she able to change her destiny.? Was she transported into an alternate universe? Or was it because she was able to convince Xuan He not to be evil? 

Also, I have no issues with how it ended (except don't quite get why she was able to change her destiny). 

She already went back two times in the same universe and could not change anything. If she does this infinite loop, it won't change anything. At least with her choice, Xiao Dong can have his father back. And her parents can have her child back. It is a dilemma and she had to choose one. It made sense to me because she tried and was unable to change anything before. 

It does suck for the original universe but I think Xiao Dong will understand. 

I think the first two times, she wasn't able to change anything because she was stuck in a time loop, so she was just re-enacting the same actions as her "past self." Plus, when she traveled to the past, she didn't remember anything and was trying to figure things out. 

The last time she was sent back, she may have traveled to an alternate universe. She also knows the whole truth, including what Xuan He truly wants, which helped her convince Xuan He to stop what he was doing. 

ah that makes it sad for the XH in her original universe, who was the one that actually fell in love with her T_T

weirdnshort:

ah that makes it sad for the XH in her original universe, who was the one that actually fell in love with her T_T

Not really. The Xuan He in her original universe's "love" for her seemed to have turned into an obsession. Plus, he did such horrible things to her, so I personally wouldn't feel sorry for him. I think their love died long ago and that's ok. At least he has the second female lead.

Tomochi:

Not really. The Xuan He in her original universe's "love" for her seemed to have turned into an obsession. Plus, he did such horrible things to her, so I personally wouldn't feel sorry for him. I think their love died long ago and that's ok. At least he has the second female lead.

Oh i meant... Xu Xiao Dong  xD (sorry it's been a while I forgot his name xD) the ML. 

LOL the Xuan He...can go die xD. he was such a manipulator. 

I think the ring suggests its the same universe, and she somehow managed to change the timeline. Otherwise Xiao Dong would have both rings with him, but at the end he says his aunt lost his mothers ring. So he only has his dads.

Orithian:

I think the ring suggests its the same universe, and she somehow managed to change the timeline. Otherwise Xiao Dong would have both rings with him, but at the end he says his aunt lost his mothers ring. So he only has his dads.

Ooo. I really hope it' the original Xiao Dong.