YT Music playlist

Spotify playlist

It's fascinating to see how the producers connect songs to the vibes of the events in each episode. So please feel free to share any song you know they played in the background, and it would be great if you could also share the link to it on Spotify or YouTube Music.

For example, I discovered this one via Siri:

"Something You Said" by Jorden Milnes was played at 0:33 in Episode 8. (Their date in school uniforms)

Spotify

YT Music

I love you by EXID
 MBN:

It's fascinating to see how the producers connect songs to the vibes of the events in each episode. So please feel free to share any song you know they played in the background, and it would be great if you could also share the link to it on Spotify or YouTube Music.

For example, I discovered this one via Siri:

"Something You Said" by Jorden Milnes was played at 0:33 in Episode 8. (Their date in school uniforms)

Spotify

YT Music

Will try to remember to update here and share with you after I find all details and link. ??

@Noblnolifeperiod Thx

@Ggrosz Great 

I found it among the comments:

"Goodnight Tonight" by Electronically Yours was played in episode 8 around 1:08:25.

Spotify

YT Music

Thx to @mulong & @elvi

"Not Good at Being Alone (Male)" by Songcraft was played in episode 11 around 43:10.

YT Music

One of HIS MAN ost is CLOSER by DK. It has a music video and posted on His Man Official YouTube Account where you can find it here, https://youtu.be/tHhkDIYvvYk.

Does anyone know the song played in ep 5 7:20. Can’t seem to find it.